-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='Vulgarism']
I can't wait to see how the Z-list prize drop goes, hopefully they've been busy...[/QUOTE]

Price drop? I'm Z-list but haven't heard of this.

[quote name='SageBigly']I can't log in, every time I try i get looped to the log in screen. Doesn't say my PW or name is wrong either.[/QUOTE]

same. idk whats going on.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Ha.. damn. Yeah he did say PRIZE drop. I read it as 'price'.[/QUOTE]
That's understandable, you're a Yankees fan after all ;).

[quote name='BrigadierRayRay']When is the November restock? I'm 15 refferals from Z-List.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they posted when the next prize restock will be yet.

[quote name='advanced']Do you have to be a Z-Lister to get stuff from them? Or do Z-Listers just get first shot at the restock?[/QUOTE]

I would also like the answer to this. I want to get the Flip Ultra HD but if its Zlist only then its not going to happen.

No you don't have to be a Z-LIster to get stuff from them, but being a Zlister gives you extra benefits. Two confirmed benefits so far are you get extra points for everything you do, and sometimes you get early access to some of the restocks.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']That's understandable, you're a Yankees fan after all ;).[/QUOTE]

Ouch. But.. yes I am a 2009 World Champion Yankees fan.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']No you don't have to be a Z-LIster to get stuff from them, but being a Zlister gives you extra benefits. Two confirmed benefits so far are you get extra points for everything you do, and sometimes you get early access to some of the restocks.[/QUOTE]

Ya i was wondering if the next restock is opened to zlisters first because if it is everything would probably run out before it gets to us non z listers

zlisters first i think non z listers a day later so im guesssing wont be anything left after the z listers get there shot

[quote name='heat13']Yes I would like to get in on the action. Would someone be willing to send me an invite?[/QUOTE]

pm sent.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']they seem to have a lot of sweepstakes lately, the concert, the xbox, rachet and clank bundle...[/QUOTE]

They're trying to find new ways to get people to spend rather than hoard their points so redemption isn't as insane.

[quote name='Bigandtasty']They're trying to find new ways to get people to spend rather than hoard their points so redemption isn't as insane.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, and I hope it's working.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Exactly, and I hope it's working.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me, although I still have enough points for 1 game, which is all I want anyway.

[quote name='Bigandtasty']They're trying to find new ways to get people to spend rather than hoard their points so redemption isn't as insane.[/QUOTE]

ok that makes sense, I'll probably hold onto my points though, I don't really like sweepstakes :(

I hope they hold off on restocking until I have enough to get a game (I'm at 52 PTZ at the moment), though eventually I wanna save up for a PS3.

And here's hoping they add Borderlands to the list.

[quote name='jacknicklson']That's the point, no one knows[/QUOTE]

so instead of just saying that you send people on a hunt that leads to nowhere, well done dumbass

If you had any reading comprehension, you would realize that a bunch of people had said they thought the restock was sometime in November, at least for Z-listers and maybe a separate one for others but there was no confirmation. Hmm, maybe because no one knows. What a thought!

My first post prompted you to use your fucking head instead of expecting others to do it for you in which you failed. I wasn't rude to you, I just posted and said to read the topic because it has been discussed before and you have the nerve to call me a dumbass. ^5!

[quote name='draven1089']so instead of just saying that you send people on a hunt that leads to nowhere, well done dumbass[/QUOTE]

lol look at this tough guy right here

[quote name='smellhasreturned']lol look at this tough guy right here[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Now my life is complete you think I'm a tough guy. How sweet.

Ok so is Lockerz acting funny for anyone else? All my points are gone, and the date for the Daily says December 31, 1969.

Did they have a crash or something?

Here's what I got a millisecond after I emailed them

Thanks for Contacting Lockerz Re: Account question‏
From: Lockerz Customer Service ([email protected]) Sent: Tue 11/10/09 3:32 PM To: xxxxxxxxxxx
We are aware that Lockerz accounts are showing ZERO PTZ and ZERO
friends. Your real PTZ and your real number of invited friends are
still safe in our data base. Those numbers just aren't displaying
accurately right now. We're working on fixing this, and expect to be
back to normal very soon.

- The Lockerz Crew

--
Lockerz Support
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
[email protected]
www.lockerz.com

Anybody else not able to log in? I haven't done the daily today, and I'm currently unable to log in. I even had them reset my 'combo'.

[quote name='advanced']Anybody else not able to log in? I haven't done the daily today, and I'm currently unable to log in. I even had them reset my 'combo'.[/QUOTE]

Same here tried to log in 6 x's no luck yet:cry:

bread's done
Back