-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

How long have you all been amassing these points? I just made an account on Sunday and I only have 12 (they also dicked me out of a few points too). Given you guys have been doing this much longer than me, but still. Are you spamming invites or something?

I wanna make enough to try ad earn a PS3 whenever they restock.

I had one invite but have been doing dailies for a few months. Including the 150 i have now and the 100 i spent, thats 250 over about 2 months..not too bad

Hopefully I can get a PSP next time

Mid Sept. I invited all my friends so I got points for 22 invites, which also gave me Z-list status so I get 8 points a day.

Anyone know when you'll be able to redeem a prize when you want to? I won't be getting anything soon since I'm going to hold out for one of the big electronics (despite the fact I have less than 100 ptz). Also, is it against the terms or whatever to have several people from the same household signup?

any1 knows when lockerz is getting new stuff? i finially have enough to get some skull candy headfones n its been weeks since they had anything new, only thing that says is coming soon. any1 know when this soon is?

[quote name='martinG']any1 knows when lockerz is getting new stuff? i finially have enough to get some skull candy headfones n its been weeks since they had anything new, only thing that says is coming soon. any1 know when this soon is?[/QUOTE]
They are having an exclusive restock just for z-list members sometime in November and than will be officially launch later November or so they say.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']They are having an exclusive restock just for z-list members sometime in November and than will be officially launch later November or so they say.[/QUOTE]

quite sure they also said they're gonna have a redemption for regular members too sometime in November

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Dont turn this into a PM me for Invite thread again.. otherwise this post will get locked / deleted.[/QUOTE]

sorry. didnt know that before. That will be my last post like that here

[quote name='Oktoberfest']quite sure they also said they're gonna have a redemption for regular members too sometime in November[/QUOTE]
Probably on the official launch day, but who knows. Lockerz has their head shoved so far up their ass, the date could change to January for all we know.

[quote name='bardiya27']What's the best way to get invites?

Can I just create a bunch of fake GMail addresses?[/QUOTE]

They usually catch wind of people who do that and ban them.

[quote name='Purple Flames']They usually catch wind of people who do that and ban them.[/QUOTE]
The Z-lister shirt I got today begs to differ.

[quote name='MWrights']Is Lockerz legit?[/QUOTE]

Yes & No

They are legit in the fact some people do get prizes.

But since they opened it to everyone in the world & so many people are using Bots/hax its not now. Its very easy to get points. But almost impossible to cash in points for prizes. Thats because they get only 1 of each prize. Prizes are gone in seconds & usually their site cant handle the traffic.

No one knows. Sometime in November is all they've said. They said they'd have two different restocks (one for Z-list only) and they'll announce it the day of and not before.

Well I managed to order Killzone Liberation for the PSP during the latest Lockerz disaster restock. It wasn't my 1st choice but hey I'll take whatever. I received a prize from Lockerz but it wasn't Killzone it was a Pizza USB Flash Drive instead. When I received my shipping confirmation it told me they were sending Killzone. The shipping address on the box was correct but the paper with the address/prize on the inside was wrong & under someone elses name. I emailed Lockerz about it the day I received the prize but have not received any word about it. :/

I orderd Saw for XBOX 360 on 10/15 and got it on 10/26 via UPS.

I also ordered a 2 GB Sushi USB Drive on 10/16 and got that on 10/24 via USPS.

My ptz have yet to show up even though they said they fixed the problem. Plus the Ptz Catch game thing never worked properly. yeah I love this site.

[quote name='Masker13']When do they restock?

I just got enough for something good.[/QUOTE]

i was wondering the same thing. but whenever they do restock, madden 10 is mine

[quote name='killer9']have you guys ever tried to get anything its damn near impossible to place an order[/QUOTE]

No.
This is my first month using Lockerz.
4 invites and 101 Ptz later i got enough for Halo 3 :ODST:applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Masker13']No.
This is my first month using Lockerz.
4 invites and 101 Ptz later i got enough for Halo 3 :ODST:applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Just a warning, Prepare to be disappointed.

I hope the next Lockerz restock happens after 9 days. If it does I have enough PTZ for Batman AA. But I still need 17 refs for Z-List :(.

[quote name='macontosh2000']Just a warning, Prepare to be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I second this. Main reason I'm sitting on close to 400 ptz now.

Hope I might be actually able to snag an ipod touch this time. My 1st gen is in desperate need of replacement and I finally have enough points to claim one. Now if the site doesn't crash....

[quote name='Izod517']I second this. Main reason I'm sitting on close to 400 ptz now.[/QUOTE]

I got about 450 now, and I got God of War: Chains of Olympus from my first prize drop (August) and the Arkham Asylum from the September one.

I can't wait to see how the Z-list prize drop goes, hopefully they've been busy...

They said there will be different redeem method now though. Especially if you're on Z-List you have different redeem method than normal members. I'm only 1 invite away from Z-List. Hopefully I can get something that I can trade off for DJ Hero.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Working for me.[/QUOTE]

Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.
Thanks, The Lockerz Team

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Masker13']Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.
Thanks, The Lockerz Team

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Their site usually down for maintenance in the morning. Their official launch is coming soon so I guess they're working hard on it.

Finally became Z-Lister :bouncy: but I didn't get double ptz for today dailies. Is it a glitch or they will reimburse me?

bread's done
Back