-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='Izod517']I really wanted Demon's Souls too - they had it on the first listing but haven't had it since.[/QUOTE]
They've had it both other times. I managed to see it say "redeem now" at 9 PM and actually got to enter my info at 7 AM. Ran out before it went through though...

hopefully during next restock I will be able to get one of: Batman Arkham Asylum, NBA 2k10, or Dirt 2...each time I have not been quick enough.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']They've had it both other times. I managed to see it say "redeem now" at 9 PM and actually got to enter my info at 7 AM. Ran out before it went through though...[/QUOTE]
Wow I didn't even get it to say redeem now on the 9pm or 7am run, said fresh out for me

Last night was the first time we went beyond the US and the traffic completely kicked our ass, frustrating many who were trying to get on the site. We're going to COMPLETELY change how we do prize redemption in Nov, beginning with a Z-list-only... redemption-- followed by a far calmer way for all members to redeem in PTZ Place. Finally, the final prize post for today will still be 1pm.

Same as the rest, I was able to put the information in for Batman Arkham Asylum and then I got sit offline. Went back and the submit button would not work anymore. When I did this for a donation earlier the order still went through, not this time.

I actually managed to get an order confirmation for the HIDEOUS ass leopard print iphone skin. I don't necessarily want it (maybe for lulz), but I went straight for an item that I figured wouldn't be getting much attention, just to see if it would actually let me order. Sure enough, it went through, and I got my order confirmation email.

This way, in a few weeks, I'll know whether or not these prize redemption days are even legit. Here's to hoping anyway.

[quote name='leftwing1018']again, end up with nothing... i almost got the video camera, but the page wouldnt load after i tried redeeming it :([/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I really wanted that Flip.

And yes people receive the prize they order. I received Ultimate Alliance 2 for the 360 last month from Lockerz.

I decided to wash my hands of Lockerz, honestly its not a very well run site with what they are offering. Between my survey sites i have enough free stuff coming in and with CAG I will always get my games cheap!

I don't even understand how you guys knew they were restocking? Everytime I log in (multiple times a day) I have nothing on my main page. No status updates or anything, just the confirmation that a friend accepted an invitation two weeks ago... Their stats don't even display properly half the time. This site is buggy as hell, and it's quite annoying. It's constantly down, as well.

I tried to go for wii sports resort but when i entered in my shipping info and clicked redeem it took me to a black page. then I tried again and it was oos. :/ so then i went for killzone liberation because i figured not too many people would be going for it, so i got it. Just to get something at least because I don't see restocks getting any better in the future now with the international members trying to order as well.

Tip for knowing when they restock btw: refresh their facebook page or twitter page they usually post it there when they restock. but even if you know exactly when they restock gl getting anything.

It is almost luck to get prizes, out of all the 3 or 4 times they stocked prizes I got nothing till this morning. I got a 325 ptz SP-1 paintball gun. Wanted the ION XE but wasn't stocked and I just wanted something.

My account apparently got banned for no reason. I had the you have the wrong password even though I was typing it in right. Contacted them and I'm still waiting for them. Took away all 259 ptz so no psp for me. fuck you lockerz, fuck you.

Could have been too much refreshing, they said they banned over 2000 accounts for slamming their servers... of course there is no other damn way to redeem...

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']My account apparently got banned for no reason. I had the you have the wrong password even though I was typing it in right. Contacted them and I'm still waiting for them. Took away all 259 ptz so no psp for me. fuck you lockerz, fuck you.[/QUOTE]

pwnt

I didn't get a PSP like I wanted I almost got one but when I filled out my order information at the 9PM restock the site crashed and I didn't get my order through :( , on the 8 AM one they never restocked it , tried to get pokémon platinum same shit so I had to settle with a cheezburger USB Drive just to say I could get something :( oh well there's always potential future Z-lister restocks for me anyways to nab a psp

I signed up last night and all the points I earned last night have already been deleted from my account.

Awesome first day.

[quote name='PerfectInsanity']I'm gonna call BS on those videos. No way does that kid get enough points for all that stuff AND gets lucky enough to claim all of it.[/QUOTE]

If that is the guy I think it is, he has a YouTube channel with tons of subscribers that he got to join. I'm not sure if you get double points on invites or not but he was hitting the invite limit some days which is apparently 100 invites. So again depending on if you get double points for invites thats 200 or 400 points per day.

As for being lucky enough, he got stuff during the September restock which was definitely much easier as compared to this restock. Opening the site up to international users has probably doubled or tripled the amount of members trying to redeem prizes and frankly the servers can't stand up to 2 million people flooding the site.

[quote name='Aceboogz']I got batman arkham asylum !

SO HAPPY!!![/QUOTE]

Make sure to keep us updated if you actually get it.

Even if its a scam who cares. Its not like you guys spend hours on the site. It takes 1 minute at most to do it daily. Watching people get mad over this is pretty sad. If your that obssesed over claiming 1 game how about you just go out and buy it instead of raging how you mite have wasted 30 minutes in 1 month trying to claim it for free.

It doesnt just take 1 min a day. Many people spent hrs waiting for them to update the site only to have everything sold out in less than a min. Or worse having the item in your cart or w/e then hitting submit only to have the site crash / time out. So yes getting points is easy. But cashing them in is a whole other story.

Congrats to those who got something! I opted out of this restock because I want to save my points for next time. I was lucky enough to grab a PSP last round, hoping to get something good in November too. :)

o it will be cuz they opened it up for the whole world i dont think i will ever be able to cash out my points for good items the botters and other people hit it so hard when they are available

It is not a scam in the sense that they don't send prizes because I got Dirt 2 for the Xbox 360 during the September restock (received in about 5 business days) but in the sense that there is no possible way everyone is going to get prizes.

They've claimed they are working on a different method for the next restock in November, so hopefully it will not be as big of a failure as this past one.

Got Batman AA for the PS3 and it took about a day to get to me. I live about 20 minutes from where they shipped from(they ship from Edison NJ)

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']So... how does Lockerz make revenue again?[/QUOTE]

Just a guess but I would imagine they sell their daily questions as market research

[quote name='jacknicklson']Got Batman AA for the PS3 and it took about a day to get to me. I live about 20 minutes from where they shipped from(they ship from Edison NJ)

Just a guess but I would imagine they sell their daily questions as market research[/QUOTE]

Wow, still took me over a week to get mine and I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.

bread's done
Back