-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Simple.. you dont think people have multiple accounts? They can limit it to 1 prize all they want. Till the limit it to 1 prize/account per household people will cheat the system

I thought they were doing this on the 19th?

Oh well, I just got off of work so there's no chance for me to get anything..

4 postsings VaRIABLE, next is at 7am Eastern. Then at X ---1 PM ---- X eastern I think. (10/16). Thus far, it's been pretty much impossible for anyone to get anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you check out the lockerz facebook page it's easier to figure out what's going on then just to speculate about it. I know it's not a scam because earlier I was following that page and as soon as people commented saying the site was up I went on and was able to get something. So I would suggest waiting til tomorrow and then checking out their facebook page. (just search lockerz and go with the most popular one with more than 45,000 fans)

Just go on the fb page and read the comments (if the lockerz site is down) and when other people have success refresh and log in fast! ALSO if some of you guys couldn't get on all day you could have been banned. On their facebook they were saying that if people were clicking refresh too often they would be banned from accessing the site today (or something to that extent). Luckily I read because before that I was hitting F5 about every two seconds.

note: I'm located in Vegas

I thought the restock in September was bad but now with all the international users it is pretty much impossible. At least when it was US only, the site wasn't lagging out constantly. They said they had about 1 million+ people trying to redeem prizes during the 6 PM EDT restock.

[quote name='Negra3060']I got Saw for Xbox360 but I put in the wrong zip code so I e-mailed them so they could change it.[/QUOTE]

I hate to tell you but chances are they are going to cancel your order. They stated to make sure that the information that you input is correct or it would be canceled. I guess it depends what kind of mood they are in if they are willing to change it. My guess is they aren't in the best of moods though after the disaster of this round of restocks.

man, im only sitting on 40 points but still the site was down for me almost all day. Finally when i was able to get on everything was out except some crappy wallpapers (wtf?) still wondering when those games and everything else they promised to go live will...

I only signed up a few days ago so I don't have enough ptz to redeem for anything yet. Having a hard time getting referrals too :(

[quote name='Orgymang']I thought the restock in September was bad but now with all the international users it is pretty much impossible. At least when it was US only, the site wasn't lagging out constantly. They said they had about 1 million+ people trying to redeem prizes during the 6 PM EDT restock.

I hate to tell you but chances are they are going to cancel your order. They stated to make sure that the information that you input is correct or it would be canceled. I guess it depends what kind of mood they are in if they are willing to change it. My guess is they aren't in the best of moods though after the disaster of this round of restocks.[/QUOTE]

If it's the wrong zip code the Post Office may correct the zip and send it anyways I know I've accidentally given the wrong zip for other things and it still managed to make it's way to me.

[quote name='PuNK45S']I am slightly interested in this if anyone is willing to send me an invite.[/QUOTE]

If you have not gotten an invite yet, PM me your email and i would gladly send you one.

We have been working hard all night to get the site ready for the 7AM EDT push. However, we will need a bit more time to ensure that all the products are up for you to redeem. We will update you as soon as the site is live.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']We have been working hard all night to get the site ready for the 7AM EDT push. However, we will need a bit more time to ensure that all the products are up for you to redeem. We will update you as soon as the site is live.[/QUOTE]

That's Lame, I have a feeling I wasted my time getting up lol

I woke up at 7 just for the restock. I was planning on going to sleep after but since the restock has taken so long I can't go back to sleep.

I'm getting "Lockerz is currently offline" on all redeem-related pages.

Now the games I want are either producing error messages or they're fresh out.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Nice! Picked up NHL 10, so it was worth it after all.[/QUOTE]

Gratz! I hope we get are stuff, I just got my order e-mail now.

[quote name='Shuino']Gratz! I hope we get are stuff, I just got my order e-mail now.[/QUOTE]

We will, I was able to get Arkham Asylum on the last replenishment, and the game was at my house in a little under 2 weeks.

omg!!!!!!
i got two things....clone wars republic heros, and a heart attack!

didnt think i got the game as the site crapped out after ordering it, but then noticed my points were gone so i checked my email and got an order confirmation.
on my lockers page even says:
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes 360 was redeemed.
15 minutes ago

I don't even have 100 point to redeem some games I want =(. How are you guys getting so many points at the moment? The only things I can do to get points now is invite, log in everyday, do dailies >.> I wish they have those other features (Shopping, entertainment) available already. I thought October 15th was suppose to be their official launch of the website?

I was able to redeem Saw for the Xbox 360 at the 8am restock. Can't wait to play it and send it out to another Goozex member to enjoy :D

[quote name='luan87us']I don't even have 100 point to redeem some games I want =(. How are you guys getting so many points at the moment? The only things I can do to get points now is invite, log in everyday, do dailies >.> I wish they have those other features (Shopping, entertainment) available already. I thought October 15th was suppose to be their official launch of the website?[/QUOTE]

Most of us signed up a month ago +/- I know thats when I did. I just recently hit Z list so now I get 4 points a day from dailies. But before that I got 2 x 30 days +/- = 60 points from dailies.. + 30 points from the points catch game + a handful of referrals at 2 points each. = 100 points in 30 days +/-

So just give it time to get points

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Most of us signed up a month ago +/- I know thats when I did. I just recently hit Z list so now I get 4 points a day from dailies. But before that I got 2 x 30 days +/- = 60 points from dailies.. + 30 points from the points catch game + a handful of referrals at 2 points each. = 100 points in 30 days +/-

So just give it time to get points[/QUOTE]

Z-List status helps a ton. (8*30) 240 ptz a month from dailies and logins only. Only at 171 myself. Really wanting a PSP.

bread's done
Back