-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

when you are married with a kid you are. lol
and yep my DJ Hero was here waiting for me.

While I wont join the Lockerz is amazing bandwagon. The site has a lot of problems still.. Im still curious to see how they afford the items with pretty much no ads on their site. Also I still havent heard anything about my November redemption so.. I will atleast give them credit. The last redemption the site didnt crash & some people including me actually got a prize.

Nice :)

Yeah I will never be on the Lockerz bandwagon either cause they defiantly still need to do a lot of work to the site. I can't complain much either since I got like a 200 dollar paintball gun for free.

UPS just dropped off a package from Lockerz, I didn't even get a "shipped" e-mail, but I now have my PSP-3000! I'll post pictures in a bit (this shipped from Edison, NJ, oddly enough [ an hour or so away from me ]).

IMG_1417.JPG

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']UPS just dropped off a package from Lockerz, I didn't even get a "shipped" e-mail, but I now have my PSP-3000! I'll post pictures in a bit (this shipped from Edison, NJ, oddly enough [ an hour or so away from me ]).

IMG_1417.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Did you get a confirmation Email saying they were going to ship it within the week [last week]? And did you get your shipping Email yet?

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']UPS just dropped off a package from Lockerz, I didn't even get a "shipped" e-mail, but I now have my PSP-3000! I'll post pictures in a bit (this shipped from Edison, NJ, oddly enough [ an hour or so away from me ]).

IMG_1417.JPG
[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that it says "after our October launch...." in the flyer. Hahaha. Hopefully I'll be getting my iPod soon.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Did you get a confirmation Email saying they were going to ship it within the week [last week]? And did you get your shipping Email yet?[/QUOTE]

I only got the e-mail I posted above, and a few days later, this showed up. No shipping e-mail or anything.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I only got the e-mail I posted above, and a few days later, this showed up. No shipping e-mail or anything.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'm in the same boat (no shipping E-mail with a tracking #) so maybe they mailed mine out as well already. Thanks!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Alright, I'm in the same boat (no shipping E-mail with a tracking #) so maybe they mailed mine out as well already. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Haha, ironic; I actually just got my shipping e-mail now, almost 2 days after already receiving my prize. So long as you got the e-mail that confirms you "got" the prize, or your points were deducted, you should be fine. Depending on where you live (in regards to their NJ distribution center in Edison, NJ), I'd say it may take quite a few days to get your prize.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Haha, ironic; I actually just got my shipping e-mail now, almost 2 days after already receiving my prize. So long as you got the e-mail that confirms you "got" the prize, or your points were deducted, you should be fine. Depending on where you live (in regards to their NJ distribution center in Edison, NJ), I'd say it may take quite a few days to get your prize.[/QUOTE]

I've been lucky with Lockerz before, so I don't think there'd be a problem now. I did get the confirmation E-mail, I got my ptz deduced, so you're right. Thanks again dude, and enjoy your item!

My iPod touch is at my local UPS. Arrived there tonight, so I'll get it tomorrow. I'm in California and its coming from New Jersey as stated earlier, just in case anybody was curious as to how fast they ship.

Wow, they updated the layout a little bit and it looks much more slick and nice. Plus, it has flags at the bottom left to click for getting your sign-in ptz, so that's a nice feature, since sometimes it's hard to figure out if you've been credited for that day or not.

On Facebook, they're saying two things:

1. January redemption (Not sure what the prices will look like)
2. February launch (It looks like this could be true, since they're starting to get things sorted out)

I wish they could give us a hint when the next wave will be in January. I have over 1k ptz and I'm gonna be pissed if I don't use them before the site goes live XD

I got my iPod on Thursday. Still in disbelief. I'll have to skip this upcoming redemption, but I got what I wanted.

As for others who haven't gotten emails/items yet, I'd email Lockerz. I don't know the email address, but it should be found on the Support page.

when was the last "redemption" and any ideas when the next may be?

it first I thought I might be able to snag one of those 1000+ prizes but no one every signs up after they say to send an invite (and some claim they did but it doesn't show). Anyway with 020 for Z-list, I've still gotten enough points for 3 games so I just want to get that shit and bounce!

New hallway post adding three more new prizes for the January redemption so I guess their will be one sometime between now and January 31st.

[quote name='mongamer']New hallway post adding three more new prizes for the January redemption so I guess their will be one sometime between now and January 31st.[/QUOTE]

Should be between the 24th and the 31st.

[quote name='igotnodough']what was the previous price of the ipod touch?[/QUOTE]

I want to say like 600ish~

I remember 675 but not 100% on that.

[quote name='igotnodough']what was the previous price of the ipod touch?[/QUOTE]

The 8 GB was 325, but I don't know the others. Definitely over 500.

Wow, so I'm now a member of the LAB... Hopefully if there's any questions, I'll be able to help out over here, but they said they'll contact the new members on monday.

So I have one more chance to redeem something. Because I have ALOT of points which I've had since the beginning (august/september).

------------

January redemption update--here's what we can tell you right now:
1) It WILL happen in January.
2) It will be a general redemption for everyone.
3) We will NOT raise prices.
4) We will post the rules in the hallway early next week.
5) The redemption time and date WILL be a surprise.
23 hours, 37 minutes ago

[quote name='exileinoblivion']So wait we have to use our points before the site goes live? I'm a little confused.[/QUOTE]

No, we do not need to use our points , but prizes are supposed to cost more points once the site goes live. So if you want something you best get it in this next wave.

[quote name='Shuino']No, we do not need to use our points , but prizes are supposed to cost more points once the site goes live. So if you want something you best get it in this next wave.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, prices are going up, but there will be more ways to get ptz... Videos and games.. Who knows, maybe it's 2 ptz per video you watch, and you can earn up to 10 ptz playing games or something, but with DVDs being about 350+, games will probably be about 500, and I'm sure they'll make it so that it'll take work to get those items, but not unattainable.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']anyone have an idea of the prizes for this round?[/QUOTE]

I think it'll be everything, plus more paypal, 32 gig Itouch, and DSiXL.

I have 349 points which I'm assuming is enough for a DSi or whatever. I'd really like to get something for all the spamming I had to do to get invites all these months. Does the site still crash like it used to?

and the points are getting reset on launch date? shoot, that stinks, have to do it all over again

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']I have 349 points which I'm assuming is enough for a DSi or whatever. I'd really like to get something for all the spamming I had to do to get invites all these months. Does the site still crash like it used to?

and the points are getting reset on launch date? shoot, that stinks, have to do it all over again[/QUOTE]

Honestly, last month's redemption wasn't bad at all, except a lot of stuff still said in stock and would just redirect you to the main Ptzplace page. LOTS less crashing, but it's pretty much gonna be wait around until they announce the prize drop this time again...

As for your ptz, no. From what I know, they stay the same for one year. Now, I don't know if that means one year from the day you earned the ptz, you will lose 2 ptz a day or whatever, or if a year from when you joined, you revert to 0... That's something that will have to be seen..

[quote name='Mizzou75']I'd punch my grandmother to get a Wii this time around.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully people have much better luck as I'm crossing my fingers it improved again, like last month's.

I'm also hoping for a wii. Thats about the only way I want the system is free. It would be nice to have but I would never pay for it so I guess I'm gonna be watching the site like a hawk this week.

can anyone else get the pointz place redeem area to load? mine is still trying..just want to see what I can get w/ my amount of points..

[quote name='token2k6']can anyone else get the pointz place redeem area to load? mine is still trying..just want to see what I can get w/ my amount of points..[/QUOTE]

No I think it's flooded like crazy just because they posted that it's redemtion week so everyones trying to get on and see.

they said it's going to be a suprise (ie: random day, random time) so you need to watch it like a hawk

trying to get into the prize area and the site crashes, everyone gets something except for all of us here in the USA while people in other far away countries are getting 3 ipods and 2 xbox's

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='exileinoblivion']No I think it's flooded like crazy just because they posted that it's redemtion week so everyones trying to get on and see.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's gonna be like that. I don't think it'll be until later in the week, but there's a possibility it can happen at any moment...

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']they said it's going to be a suprise (ie: random day, random time) so you need to watch it like a hawk

trying to get into the prize area and the site crashes, everyone gets something except for all of us here in the USA while people in other far away countries are getting 3 ipods and 2 xbox's[/QUOTE]

That's not true, they won't ship two prizes to the same address, so for the most part, most people are only getting 1 prize each. It's first come first serve, and as shitty as that sounds, they're giving stuff away. It's been said again and again, but would you rather log in once a day and TRY to get a prize, or fill out survey after survey hoping to get enough for a game?

This site confuses me. There are 2 ways to get ptz, logging in and doing the daily poll? How did you guys end up with so many?

In order to get points for logging in every day you need to click the button on the left side of your screen in the corner, I just found this out today. I thought they added 2 ptz automatically but you have to click it. I have 357 which I got from dailies, logging in daily and inviting people.......

[quote name='Jest']This site confuses me. There are 2 ways to get ptz, logging in and doing the daily poll? How did you guys end up with so many?[/QUOTE]

I think you get a couple points for every person that signs up through you, and I think if you get 20 people to sign up through you then you get 4 pts for each log in and daily poll, so you could get 56 points a week.

I might be wrong though. I haven't invited anyone personally so I'm not totally sure.

After 20 successful invites sign up under you you become a z-lister, from then on your points for dailies are doubled. You also get a t-shirt. (I got mine).

Prize list YMMV

::::::whistle2:APPLE-:::::
200 PTZ Apple 4GB Shuffle - Black
200 PTZ Apple 4GB Shuffle - Green
200 PTZ Apple 4GB Shuffle - Silver
200 PTZ Apple 4GB Shuffle - Blue
200 PTZ Apple 4GB Shuffle - Pink
325 PTZ Apple New iPod Touch 8GB
425 PTZ Apple New iPod 16 GB Nano- Black
425 PTZ Apple New iPod 16 GB Nano- Silver
425 PTZ Apple New iPod 16 GB Nano- Red
425 PTZ Apple New iPod 16 GB Nano- Purple
425 PTZ Apple New iPod 16 GB Nano- Blue
425 PTZ Apple New iPod 16 GB Nano- Yellow
700 PTZ Apple New iPod Touch 32GB
725 PTZ Apple Apple Magic Mouse
800 PTZ Apple New iPod Touch 64GB
1000 PTZ Apple MacBook 13-inch
1500 PTZ Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch
2500 PTZ Apple MacBook Air; 13-inch; Aluminum
3500 PTZ Apple iMac 21.5" Computer

:::::whistle2:xbox360-:::::
100 PTZ X360 Brutal Legend
100 PTZ X360 NBA 2K10
100 PTZ X360 Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
100 PTZ X360 Left 4 Dead 2
100 PTZ X360 Fifa Soccer 2010
100 PTZ X360 Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes
100 PTZ X360 Halo 3 ODST
100 PTZ X360 Tekken 6
100 PTZ X360 Assassins Creed 2
100 PTZ X360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
100 PTZ X360 Madden NFL 2010
100 PTZ X360 Need for Speed Shift
100 PTZ X360 WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
100 PTZ X360 Dragon Age: Orgins
450 PTZ X360 Beatles RockBand Bundle LTD Edition
675 PTZ X360 Xbox 360 Game System Elite
675 PTZ X360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition
750 PTZ X360 DJ Hero with Turntable Bundle

:::::whistle2:PS3-:::::
100 PTZ PS3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
100 PTZ PS3 Dragon Age: Orgins
100 PTZ PS3 Tekken 6
100 PTZ PS3 God of War Collection
100 PTZ PS3 Madden NFL 2010
100 PTZ PS3 NBA 2K10
100 PTZ PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
100 PTZ PS3 Assassin’s Creed 2
100 PTZ PS3 Need for Speed Shift
100 PTZ PS3 NHL 2010
100 PTZ PS3 Brutal Legend
100 PTZ PS3 Fifa Soccer 10
100 PTZ PS3 WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
100 PTZ PS3 Uncharted 2: Among the Thieves
200 PTZ PS3 Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle
625 PTZ PS3 PS3 Game System Slim- 120GB
750 PTZ PS3 DJ Hero with Turntable Bundle

:::::whistle2:PSP-:::::
100 PTZ PSP KillZone: Liberation
100 PTZ PSP Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes
100 PTZ PSP Madden NFL 2010
100 PTZ PSP Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines
100 PTZ PSP Fifa Soccer 2010
100 PTZ PSP Naruto Shippuden: Legends Akatsuki
100 PTZ PSP Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
100 PTZ PSP Dirt 2
100 PTZ PSP Gran Turismo
100 PTZ PSP NBA 2K10 - PSP
100 PTZ PSP Need for Speed Shift
100 PTZ PSP Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier
100 PTZ PSP WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
200 PTZ PSP Rock Band Bundle
675 PTZ PSP Go - White
675 PTZ PSP Go - Black
900 PTZ PSP Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines Bundle

:::::whistle2:wii-:::::
100 PTZ Wii Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex
100 PTZ Wii Mario & Sonic @ the Winter Olympic Games
100 PTZ Wii New Super Mario Brothers
100 PTZ Wii WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
100 PTZ Wii Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
100 PTZ Wii NHL 2K10
100 PTZ Wii Madden NFL 2010
100 PTZ Wii Fifa Soccer 2010
200 PTZ Wii Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle
250 PTZ Wii Wii Sports with Console - Games included
450 PTZ Wii Beatles RockBand Bundle LTD Edition
750 PTZ Wii DJ Hero with Turntable Bundle

:::::whistle2:DS-::::::
100 PTZ DS Mario & Sonic @ the Winter Olympic Games
100 PTZ DS Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explores of Sky
100 PTZ DS Bakugan
100 PTZ DS New Super Mario Brothers
100 PTZ DS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Mobilized
100 PTZ DS Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2S
100 PTZ DS Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story
375 PTZ DSi DSi Game System - Black

:::::whistle2:DVDs 350ptz-::::::
350 PTZ Nip/Tuck: Complete Second Season
350 PTZ Gossip Girl: Complete First Season
350 PTZ Dexter: Complete Second Season
350 PTZ Grey’s Anatomy: Complete Fifth Season
350 PTZ Weeds: Season 1
350 PTZ Family Guy Vol 4: Season 4, Part 1
350 PTZ Weeds: Season 3
350 PTZ Family Guy Vol 1: Seasons 1 & 2
350 PTZ Arrested Development: Season 3
350 PTZ It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Seasons 1 & 2
350 PTZ Incendiary
350 PTZ Passengers
350 PTZ He’s Just Not That Into You
350 PTZ Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
350 PTZ The Haunting in Connecticut
350 PTZ Coraline
350 PTZ State of Play
350 PTZ X-Men Origins: Wolverine
350 PTZ Away We Go
350 PTZ Management
350 PTZ My Sister’s Keeper (2009)
350 PTZ The Ugly Truth
350 PTZ Entourage: Season Four
350 PTZ Paul Blart: Mall Cop
350 PTZ My Bloody Valentine 3-D
350 PTZ Gran Torino
350 PTZ Confessions of A Shopaholic
350 PTZ 17 Again
350 PTZ Last House On the Left
350 PTZ Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
350 PTZ Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
350 PTZ Taking of Pelham 1,2,3
350 PTZ Bruno
350 PTZ Funny People (2009)
350 PTZ Entourage: Complete First Season
350 PTZ Grey’s Anatomy: Complete Second Season
350 PTZ Nip/Tuck: Complete Third Season
350 PTZ Nip/Tuck: Season 5, Part 2
350 PTZ Family Guy Vol 5: Season 4, Part 2
350 PTZ Arrested Development: Season 2
350 PTZ Valkyrie
350 PTZ Fanboys
350 PTZ Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes To Jail
350 PTZ Friday the 13th
350 PTZ I Love You, Man
350 PTZ Adventureland
350 PTZ Observe & Report
350 PTZ Land of the Lost
350 PTZ G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
350 PTZ Star Trek
350 PTZ Four Christmases
350 PTZ Twilight
350 PTZ Entourage: Complete Second Season
350 PTZ Entourage: Season Three, Part 1
350 PTZ Weeds: Season 5
350 PTZ Grey’s Anatomy: Complete Third Season
350 PTZ Nip/Tuck: Complete Fourth Season
350 PTZ Nip/Tuck: Season 5, Part 1
350 PTZ Family Guy Vol 5: Season 5
350 PTZ Arrested Development: Season 1
350 PTZ It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 4
350 PTZ Dexter: Complete Third Season
350 PTZ Taken
350 PTZ Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
350 PTZ New In Town
350 PTZ Knowing
350 PTZ Watchmen
350 PTZ Fast & Furious
350 PTZ Informers
350 PTZ Crank 2: High Voltage
350 PTZ Monsters vs. Aliens
350 PTZ The Proposal (2009)
350 PTZ Open Road
350 PTZ Humpday
350 PTZ Nip/Tuck: Complete First Season
350 PTZ Gossip Girl: Complete Second Season
350 PTZ Family Guy Vol 2: Season 3
350 PTZ Family Guy Vol 3: Season 4
350 PTZ Dexter: Complete First Season
350 PTZ It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 3
350 PTZ Entourage: Complete Fifth Season
350 PTZ Weeds: Season 2
350 PTZ Weeds: Season 4
350 PTZ Grey’s Anatomy: Complete Fourth Season
350 PTZ Grey’s Anatomy: Season 1
350 PTZ Entourage: Season Three, Part 2

:::::whistle2:DVDs 550ptz and up-:::::
550 PTZ Lost: Complete Fourth Season
550 PTZ 30 Rock: Seasons 1-3 Collection
550 PTZ Criss Angel: Mindfreak - Complete Season 4
550 PTZ True Blood: Complete First Season
550 PTZ Ultimate Matrix Collection
550 PTZ Lost: Complete First Season
550 PTZ Lost: Complete Second Season
550 PTZ Adult Swim in a Box
550 PTZ Lost: Complete Third Season
550 PTZ Lost: Complete Fifth Season
550 PTZ Office: Seasons 1-5
775 PTZ Heroes: Seasons 1-3 Collection
775 PTZ Sex & The City: Complete Series
775 PTZ Seinfield: Complete Series
850 PTZ Sopranos: Complete Series
850 PTZ House: Seasons 1-5

If that prize list is correct, looks like I'm going to be forgetting about redemption this time. I've only got 75 points, so I'm too far away for anything decent.

bread's done
Back