-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Got into wave one early on, picked out a PS3 game, redeemed without a hitch.

Easily the most painless redemption I've gone through. Now watch them cancel my order :roll:

I completely missed it. I was wrapped up in finishing a PHP app for a prospective employer and completely forgot about the redemption - but from the sound of it, I didn't miss much.

does anyone wanna buy my account? I have had enough of this BS.

pm me for details.

anyway Im not even going to the last redemption today, its a waste of my time. I tried to redeem a psp. but suprise suprise everything was fresh out.

this is what gets me made though, I see "in stock" I click it, go to redeem now I had a autofill form set up and it worked on everyother redemption, but for some reason, my luck, it didnt work at all yesterday, so I had to fill out all those stupid fields in, by the time I finish I click redeem and "sorry the item you select is fresh out" so I go back thinking ill just redeem a game or something, I go back and all thats left is stupid wall papers. (I will admit, that eye of the odyys one is pretty cool, lol)

anyway congratz to the people here that did redeem, its very hard.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']TigerEye, I somehow doubt you'll find a buyer here, but good luck...[/QUOTE]

eh, I dont really care if I sell it or not. Lol I like your sig btw.

[quote name='mcdaking84']so does anyone know if the posted links will work for today?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but i am not sure.

They usually change the URL for each redemption.

That is very odd, I spent 100 points for wave 3, but logging on this morning I got my 100 points refunded. Did this happen to anyone else?

I didn't get my 250 ptz refunded at all. So, meh. They do try, but the massive increase of members just overwhelmed the site.

I kind of think they don't realize nearly ALL of their redemptions are bad, but Wave 3 was the worst.

[quote name='killer9']its like he works for lockerz[/QUOTE]

It's like you don't have over a second grade education. Please type like an adult. Thank you.

update about the general redemption:
PLAY update: To improve site performance for our members during Friday's general redemption, we will be taking PLAY offline beginning at 2 PM and lasting until Midnight (Eastern Time). Don't worry -- PLAY will be back this weekend with more shockingly good videos!
safe to say it's going to be sometime after 2 PM PST?

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Yup, apparently I just got my 100 points back as well.

At least they're actually acknowledging that the third wave was a complete failure.[/QUOTE]

got my 100 points back as well. Waves 1 and 2 apparently worked somewhat, while 3 completely crapped out.

Really hope they don't tell the time for the General Redemption, keeps the increase of members from not showing up.

Also, those Chinese bots.... Grr....

Wow, thanks for destroying the 3rd wave, botters! I got my 100 ptz back for a redemption I completely forgot about.

Also, the site's crapping out. The mass F5-ing must have started.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Wow, thanks for destroying the 3rd wave, botters! I got my 100 ptz back for a redemption I completely forgot about.

Also, the site's crapping out. The mass F5-ing must have started.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they announced they took Play down to help make the site run faster for today's redemption. So at this point now everyone believes it is going to be happening any minute.

personally what lockerz should do is look at the date stamps of when things were ordered , and if it looks obvious that they are a bot they should shut down their acct. and IP ban them from the site

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Kick ass, I got my 100 points back. Alas, I won't be on tonight for the redemption, but at least I'll have some saved up for next time :)[/QUOTE]

Same, guess they gave everyone who didn't bot on that 3rd wave points back.

Important update: Last night we had our first test of a Member Appreciation Redemption. Our goal was to give every member who signed up with PTZ an equal opportunity to redeem a prize. While our first two waves went smoothly, with thousands of members redeeming great prizes,

Lol what, smoothly?...

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Important update: Last night we had our first test of a Member Appreciation Redemption. Our goal was to give every member who signed up with PTZ an equal opportunity to redeem a prize. While our first two waves went smoothly, with thousands of members redeeming great prizes,

Lol what, smoothly?...[/QUOTE]

Compared to past redemptions wave 1&2 were HUGE sucesses!

I have come to a conclusion that this site is really just a big hoax. Well I'm not hating on them or anything since some member appeared to have received something from them but the majority never get anything. Last time I was able to redeem something which was in november they sent me an email said they suspect my account of fraud and cancelled my redeemption to investigate. Then they reimbursed me 200 ptz after a month for cancelling my redemption (I'm guessing they found out I was clean). This time I bought 2 extra chances at the redemption but as soon as the redemption was live everything was Fresh out for me. Yes I went to the http://ptzplace.lockerz.com link as soon as it's live and everything was "Fresh Out" Except the Tshirts and the aluminum bottle. 3rd wave was just rediculous even the shirts were Fresh out. I just hope everyone that was able to redeem something will get your prize. Me personally I think I'm done having hope with this site.

"Here are the rules for today's Redemption:
1. Autofill and roboform are accepted, but use of bots, scripts, repeated refreshing, or anything that violates our Terms of Use is forbidden, and can get you banned from the site.
2. If you are planning to redeem a PayPal cash prize, be sure your country is not on the blocked list.
3. If you participated in yesterday's Member Appreciation Redemption and did not redeem a prize, you can still participate in today's redemption. Those who did redeem a prize will not be able to participate.
4. Absolutely no exchanges, returns, cancellations or PTZ refunds on prizes. Please select very carefully.
5. To give everyone a chance, members are only allowed to redeem (1) prize.
6. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery."

[quote name='Myv']"Here are the rules for today's Redemption:
1. Autofill and roboform are accepted, but use of bots, scripts, repeated refreshing, or anything that violates our Terms of Use is forbidden, and can get you banned from the site.
2. If you are planning to redeem a PayPal cash prize, be sure your country is not on the blocked list.
3. If you participated in yesterday's Member Appreciation Redemption and did not redeem a prize, you can still participate in today's redemption. Those who did redeem a prize will not be able to participate.
4. Absolutely no exchanges, returns, cancellations or PTZ refunds on prizes. Please select very carefully.
5. To give everyone a chance, members are only allowed to redeem (1) prize.
6. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery."[/QUOTE]

How long after they put the points up do they put up the redemption?

[quote name='Jerry-kun']How often do you have to refresh before it's considered "repeated refreshing"?[/QUOTE]

I know they don't like auto-refresh, and I'd say once every minute or two is alright as well.

I'm curious. For those who think that this site is a "scam or hoax", what about the people who have gotten prizes multiple times? Personally, I've gotten two games from Lockerz; Assassin's Creed 2 and Need for Speed: Shift. I know I'm not the only one who has beaten the system twice, so what do you think?

Do we cheat? Are we apart of the hoax? or are we just extremely lucky?

More On-Topic, I got my 100 points back as well. Did anyone who spent 250 or 350 points on the Member Appreciation Redemption, get any points back?

[quote name='killer9']welll i also got 100 ptz returned wish it was all of them but meh[/QUOTE]

If you bought more than 1 chance, you had more than an opportunity to redeem. I was getting thrown that Scalr message, as were most people. That, as far as I know, was only in Wave 3.

Buying 1 chance was 100 points, you got back what you paid for wave 3.

And to all "scam talkers", I got an iPod Touch my first redemption this past December. Was I lucky? Yes. Did I cheat? No. Was it a scam? No, as I have my iPod Touch sitting here right next to me now.

They have millions of members, and obviously don't get millions of prizes. It just takes due diligence is all.

the thing is its not a scam, they just dont have alot of items, i bet they only have like 5 of each thing in stock. can someone plz tell me if sxipper is allowed.

[quote name='killer9']yes 1 and 2 worked 3 did not atleast they owned up to that[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and they have owned up to other months when redemption went to hell. That's why they started to not announce the time, to try and battle the cheaters. It's helped, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. Let's pray today goes well for at least some members of CAG.

[quote name='TigerEye']the thing is its not a scam, they just dont have alot of items, i bet they only have like 5 of each thing in stock. can someone plz tell me if sxipper is allowed.[/QUOTE]

I honestly can't say, and I wouldn't be able to get an answer before the redemption... I will ask right away, but I can't say how long it'll be to get an answer...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, and they have owned up to other months when redemption went to hell. That's why they started to not announce the time, to try and battle the cheaters. It's helped, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. Let's pray today goes well for at least some members of CAG.[/QUOTE]

Not announcing the time does nothing against cheating. People will makes scripts that just keep trying to connect to the prize page, then once it goes up there bot connects and then goes to work.

[quote name='Shuino']Not announcing the time does nothing against cheating. People will makes scripts that just keep trying to connect to the prize page, then once it goes up there bot connects and then goes to work.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

What they should do is text message everyone once it is up. That way if you are near a computer, then you can go bonkers and give it a go. Also, there won't be people constantly refreshing on the page. Also, if you don't have a phone with text messaging, then tough luck.

bread's done
Back