Long story short... the OTT was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go into work and be the "float" for 8 hours. Spend 90 minutes covering breaks for three other people before I can go eat. And spend the final hour covering receiving because that person leaves at 10:30.
Although that final hour of work usually involves just reading my book.

And the best part is observing all the little clicque side conversations pepole have with each other that I'm not to be a part of. At least it's only 8 and a half hours.

Tomorrow, go in early for a lecture on procedure changes for the GTT.
Glucose Tolerance Test

[quote name='Maklershed']At least your not identifying wood.[/QUOTE]

:rimshot:

But really I don't study ever but this kind of thing seems to be nothing but studying/memorization.

Have an interview tomorrow in Greenville, OH (~30 miles north of Dayton). Hope it's not a waste of time and wish it wasn't the middle of fucking nowhere.

[quote name='Maklershed']At least your not identifying wood.[/QUOTE]

Do you respect wood?

515zjYMpuOL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Anyone here use a PAYGO phone or have any suggestions on one?

I don't need both a tablet and a smartphone.

This damn $100 Touchpad has me rethinking all of my tech costs, and $80/month to use

[quote name='darthbudge']So is anybody doing an OTT fantasy football league this year?[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea, someone should make one. I always like to join one CAG league.

[quote name='manthing']Anyone here use a PAYGO phone or have any suggestions on one?

This damn $100 Touchpad has me rethinking all of my tech costs, and $80/month to use

You all play a bunch of multiplayer shit so I figure yer good people to ask:

Would you play a team based FPS where each victory on a map swayed an overarching campaign of war, allowing factions that control certain territories to gain benefits in the war effort? (This all might've been done already).

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Virgin mobile has a 300 minute plan for $35 a month that includes texting and data. And you can still have a smartphone. They just raised their prices last month but there was a loophole that allowed you to get the plan for the $25 price, not sure if that still works. VM uses the Sprint network.[/QUOTE]

Yep, already thought about VM, and I already have a VM android phone. I's the shitty Intercept that I have somewhere(got it for free). But I was thinking more along the lines of 'buy x minutes for y days' type of plan that could include texts too

[quote name='manthing']Anyone here use a PAYGO phone or have any suggestions on one?

[quote name='sneakypenguin']you all play a bunch of multiplayer shit so i figure yer good people to ask:

Would you play a team based fps where each victory on a map swayed an overarching campaign of war, allowing factions that control certain territories to gain benefits in the war effort? (this all might've been done already).[/quote]

m.a.g.?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Yeah texts are counted by a 1/3 of a minute.[/QUOTE]

Any idea if they have QWERTY phones and how much they are? If I have to pay $100 for a messaging phone, fuck that.

[quote name='Rocko']Do you have Metro PCS in your area? Super cheap.[/QUOTE]

No, and no cricket either. I wish either were up here, cause I could just have them flash my EVO to their network.

:whistle2:(

Morning, OTT

Day 3 without power...I could see if I was in some backwater community with a hitching post and a "Saloon" (No offense to the people with a hitching post and/or Saloon), but come on now! I'm 5 minutes from Reading and 90 from Philadelphia!!!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You all play a bunch of multiplayer shit so I figure yer good people to ask:

Would you play a team based FPS where each victory on a map swayed an overarching campaign of war, allowing factions that control certain territories to gain benefits in the war effort? (This all might've been done already).[/QUOTE]

I was going to say, sounds like M.A.G.

So the answer is no. :D

[quote name='Number83']Michael Vick just got $100 Million dollar contract...First thing he's going to do is buy a Dog.

Too soon?[/QUOTE]
Kibbles and Bits?

That could buy a lot of Zovirax for all those girls his nom du pénis, Ron Mexico, infected. Maybe he should pay back the free clinic for his treatment?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How much of the hurricane did you get, Mak? It was nice and sunny here all weekend long.[/QUOTE]

Not horrible but not great either. We got a lot of rain but not the worst we had this year. The worst part really was the wind and wind gusts. Looks like the forest around me got shelled.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT

Day 3 without power...I could see if I was in some backwater community with a hitching post and a "Saloon" (No offense to the people with a hitching post and/or Saloon)[/QUOTE]

Hey don't make fun of my town! (Day 3 without power for me too)

GF has been incredibly nice since the proposal. She even took the trash out for once.

Guess I should call her fiancé. Sounds weird. How about future old lady?

Ol' Ball and Chain works too.

I lovingly refer to Mrs. Number83 as "The Warden".
___

Not sure if you have even considered a venue for the reception yet, but I highly recommend Romano's Catering in Juniata Park. We had our wedding there 12 years ago, and to this day people refer to it as the best wedding they have ever been to...especially the food.

Reasonably priced too! I cannot recommend it enough!
___

I also know a tuxedo guy in Frazier, PA.

http://varanitux.com/

I am best friends with the owner. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll put in a call for you for a great discount!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Number83']Ol' Ball and Chain works too.

I lovingly refer to Mrs. Number83 as "The Warden".
[/QUOTE]
Ha! I like the Warden. My wife is "boss, Task Master, commandant, she-who-must-be-obeyed, the keeper of the schedule, Chairwoman and sole-member of the rules making committee," and- on occasion- "Devilwoman." As in 'git them snakes out of your head Devilwoman!'

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Ha! I like the Warden. My wife is "boss, Task Master, commandant, she-who-must-be-obeyed, the keeper of the schedule, Chairwoman and sole-member of the rules making committee," and- on occasion- "Devilwoman." As in 'git them snakes out of your head Devilwoman!'[/QUOTE]
:lol:

These too would be acceptable.

[quote name='Maklershed']Who here has Bieber fever?[/QUOTE]

Is that where you hemorrhage from the eyes and ears because of androgynous and effete teen heart throbs?

I put up an older Radeon 4670 video card on ebay and started the bidding at $0.99. With 3 days left, no one has bid but there are 11 people watching. Should I expect people to bid on it last minute or to sell it for FIVE BUCKS?

My mom has a pay as you go Virgin Mobile phone. She barely uses it so she pays $20 every 90 days (the required amount to not have your phone shut off).

[quote name='manthing']Any idea if they have QWERTY phones and how much they are? If I have to pay $100 for a messaging phone, fuck that.

No, and no cricket either. I wish either were up here, cause I could just have them flash my EVO to their network.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I think there are QWTRY but not sure if it will be a double minute phone. Price wise I think the most expensive phone was about 70 bucks.

[quote name='Number83']

Not sure if you have even considered a venue for the reception yet, but I highly recommend Romano's Catering in Juniata Park. We had our wedding there 12 years ago, and to this day people refer to it as the best wedding they have ever been to...especially the food.

Reasonably priced too! I cannot recommend it enough!
___

I also know a tuxedo guy in Frazier, PA.

http://varanitux.com/

I am best friends with the owner. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll put in a call for you for a great discount![/QUOTE]

I'll have to give them a call and get an estimate of price per head. I think we're up to 125 on the invite list.

And if you're serious about the tux, I'd definitely take you up on that. Cassie and I are basically paying for this wedding ourselves (with a little help from my parents) so anyway to save is good with me.

[quote name='Rocko']Bieber at the VMAs: "I want to thank not only God but Jesus."[/QUOTE]

As much as I hate Bieber, I have to say that is a perfectly acceptable statement.

I had somebody show me that fake iPhone 5 concept video (the one with the holographic projection display, projected keyboard and 3mm thick body) and they honestly thought it was real.

What do you say when someone does that?

They were like, "wait here's the best part . . . with a finger flick the 'LASER' keyboard goes away."

I was just stunned silent.

[quote name='darthbudge']As much as I hate Bieber, I have to say that is a perfectly acceptable statement.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Giving thanks to God and Jesus for his fame proves exactly what I've been saying all these years.

They don't exist.

[quote name='Eviltude']Going to Raleigh tomorrow to find an apartment. Hope to move in by next Friday. Also going to look at a kitten on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

You have an idea of where you are looking? Where is your work? If you need some direction let me know and I can give you some advice.

[quote name='darthbudge']As much as I hate Bieber, I have to say that is a perfectly acceptable statement.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think I'm missing something what's so bad about that?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Yeah I think I'm missing something what's so bad about that?[/QUOTE]
Jesus=God, it's like thanking your dad and then thanking your father.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Mmm no. Jesus dosent = God. Ones a person and the other is a spirit.[/QUOTE]

To most Christian religions, Jesus is God.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Ha! I like the Warden. My wife is "boss, Task Master, commandant, she-who-must-be-obeyed, the keeper of the schedule, Chairwoman and sole-member of the rules making committee," and- on occasion- "Devilwoman." As in 'git them snakes out of your head Devilwoman!'[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']GF has been incredibly nice since the proposal. She even took the trash out for once.

Guess I should call her fiancé. Sounds weird. How about future old lady?[/QUOTE]

At the office, when men are trying to pick out glasses we tell them to "check with The CFO" and/or "Ask Your Personal Fashion Consultant - she's the one that has to look at you every day"

I've also referred to Frosty as "the ole cock'n'balls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back