Looking for Wrath of the Lich King CD Key! Please!

[quote name='lilboo']:lol: WTF, now when I choose "Priority" and choose "Package/Thick Envelope" it makes me find the dimensions on the box. :lol: WHY is this such a hassle?

My last resort is to go down to the Post Office but the one around me has the most incompetent people ever.
[/QUOTE]

*sniff*

My little man is growing up so fast!

I believe she was going to possibly start mailing out the packages today, but I could be wrong. I think it'll take a few days to get everything together and shipped, so no worries!

Lilboo, let us retire to my rumpus room. We can wear our best Hugh Hefner robes, with the little tie handkerchief things sticking out like a bird's proud plume. We shall drink brandy from our snifters and smoke fine Cuban cigars, toasting our induction into the Lowballers Club.

Vulgarism is already in there, dipping various body parts into mcnugget sauces of all fine worldly varieties.

It will be capital, old chum. Capital.

[quote name='Strell']Lilboo, let us retire to my rumpus room. We can wear our best Hugh Hefner robes, with the little tie handkerchief things sticking out like a bird's proud plume. We shall drink brandy from our snifters and smoke fine Cuban cigars, toasting our induction into the Lowballers Club.

Vulgarism is already in there, dipping various body parts into mcnugget sauces of all fine worldly varieties.

It will be capital, old chum. Capital.[/QUOTE]

So, it'll pretty much be two suave, sociable characters watching a young feller do all the creepy things you only hear about on the internet?

Damn, I'm glad I'm already there!

Strell, are there any clauses in DV8's lowball rules that are strictly against lowball sales selling various.... "Favors" of an adult nature? If not, I think we may have a lowball sale even more successful than that "ultimate" sale...

[quote name='Strell']I hope not. I could be disballed from further auctions.[/QUOTE]

Grand! Although, I think I should get the ladle/suppositories act, since your last lowball was so successful. I think that one will bring out the bidding war! Although... You can have the smoothie one...

And I'm sure Lilboo isn't too upset about us taking her thread to a place she probably doesn't want to go. :bouncy:

boo, I'm trying to send your money right now, but Paypal seems to be broken at the moment. Assuming it's working in the morning, I'll get it to you right after I wake up.

edit - #-oOf course it starts working right after I post this. Okay, payment sent now.

Yes. All I have left are the stuff like in bigger boxes to send. That shit has to be done at the post office.

I sent a whole bunch of stuff today. Still waiting on a few payments. I will send everyone their DC# once I get home. (At work now)

I'm also going to try and send the invoices for the rest over the next few days. It's my birthday Sunday, so I'll be down in Atlantic City throwing good money away. But I took off Mon-Wed as well. So there's def time.

Thanks to everyone with their patience and cooperation with this!

I am also getting over bronchitis. :( That put a few extra days delay on this.
This should def be all done by like.. Tues or Wed. I plan on doing as much as I can tomorrow, though.

Just got home from AC for my birthday. Getting myself situated at home, and will be sending more invoices out. :bouncy:

Thanks for the patience thus far everyone!

You know you're in for a treat when you throw in a SNES or Genny cart and the first thing you see is the scrolling Konami logo and hear the trademark chime. I got my Zombies ate my Neighbors game and I'm amazed at how much better the SNES music compared to the Genesis. The killer dolls HOOOHA is better sounding on the Genesis though. Thanks for the fast shipping, I'm in bed in my undies rescuing the neighbors right now!

Hey there, I paid -- you did receive it, right? I saw that I was charged. :)

Yeah it should actually be there like.. soon. Been busy, sorry but it was sent out I believe on Thursday. So do 5 business days :lol:
That goes for everything but 2 items and that's basically it!

You & the_grimaces did go out :) You guys were my last 2 guys and my stupid ass BF has the fuckin tracking numbers in his car. They went priority, so actually you (and him) should get it tomorrow!

Are we going to have to clean these off before using them, lilboo?

I'd buy if I had the straight cash. Sorry my friend.

bread's done
Back