Looking for Wrath of the Lich King CD Key! Please!

Stopsign.png

NO MORE BIDS AFTER THIS

That should teach you to interfere with a girl who wants her Dreamcast. :)

Awesome job Lilboo! Congrats! Now comes the work :D

Have fun! Hahaha. If you need any help with how to make the process as economical as possible, I'm more than willing to help, and I'm sure Strell will have no problems as well!

Congratulations on your sale. :) And thanks for keeping it all updated accordingly! Wish I had all that money rollin' in!

Looks good for me. I'm so excited! I've never had a Dreamcast of my own before. Now I'm off to procure a copy of Seaman!

So, what's a good thing to do? Have everyone PM me what they won along with their address? This way, I will be package things accordingly and keep the costs down as much as I can for everyone!

Actually, let's do that now! Look at the OP--PM me what you ended up winning (with the winning big) along with your address and I will eventually get around to shipping and invoices in a few days!

EDIT: Skaterguy, the tally comes out to $379. I hope everyone does pay :lol: The bedroom set I want to get is around $800, so, this is good news!.....or it might go to a new HDTV :lol:

[quote name='Molotov Cupcake']Looks good for me. I'm so excited! I've never had a Dreamcast of my own before. Now I'm off to procure a copy of Seaman![/QUOTE]

I've been trying to get myself a Dreamcast as well... Enjoy it!

This is funny. I got that Dreamcast with Tony Hawk at a flea market for $5 :lol: My friend gave me his MvC2 because his DC broke..and I dont know where Chu Chu Rocket came from :lol:

Lowballs are so much fun. I'm really mad I cleaned out!

[quote name='lilboo']So, what's a good thing to do? Have everyone PM me what they won along with their address? This way, I will be package things accordingly and keep the costs down as much as I can for everyone!

Actually, let's do that now! Look at the OP--PM me what you ended up winning (with the winning big) along with your address and I will eventually get around to shipping and invoices in a few days!

EDIT: Skaterguy, the tally comes out to $379. I hope everyone does pay :lol: The bedroom set I want to get is around $800, so, this is good news!.....or it might go to a new HDTV :lol:[/QUOTE]

The way I did it was like this... I updated the OP with who won what... That way, you [and the buyers] can see what they all have... Then, do a subtotal, and post like this:

WINNER NAME
- Item won
- Item won
- Item won
SUBTOTAL

Then, you can have the winners PM you their address. Your inbox will be flowing with lots of PMs, so it'll get a little hectic... But, once you get all of the winners and their address, I'd write all of the info in a notebook, and cross off each name as you ship them out.

I'm not saying that's the best way or the right way, but it worked out pretty well for me, it kept the OP looking nice and neat, and it makes sure nobody misses anything.

And yeah, I agree, lowballs are pretty fun. I made a few good friends through mine, raised some money for my drums, and cleared out some items that made my game/dvd collection larger, but I didn't have much use for.

Hey, flea markets don't play with the bargains! I'm just glad to have gotten the system with two great games! That's a better price than I have found anywhere else and I know I can usually trust a CAG person. ;3

[quote name='mis0']fuck. I always do this. I always miss these lowball sales for some reason. Boo..[/QUOTE]

Aye. My party ran long and I forgot to bid on the Micro. :(

Oh well!

[quote name='Strell']Aye. My party ran long and I forgot to bid on the Micro. :(

Oh well![/QUOTE]

Just got back from the bars because my DD wanted to head home and cry about stuff. Boo.

Just wanted to thank everyone who has sent in their info. I have like 2 more people I am waiting on. Hopefully I have bronchitis and I can have the week off from work and I can get this shit done ASAP :)

Waiting on:
Saratinous, ch3zyp00fs, and the_grimace to send me info. Overall, very satisfied with everything so far. Just hope I don't have to wait too much longer just to get shipping info from people.

[quote name='lilboo']Just wanted to thank everyone who has sent in their info. I have like 2 more people I am waiting on. Hopefully I have bronchitis and I can have the week off from work and I can get this shit done ASAP :)

Waiting on:
Saratinous, ch3zyp00fs, and the_grimace to send me info. Overall, very satisfied with everything so far. Just hope I don't have to wait too much longer just to get shipping info from people.[/QUOTE]

hmm, i thought YOU would be sending US info.

ill send it now though.

I will be paying on Wed or at the very latest on early thursday after I get paid. It will be an expensive week due to Wet & Ultimate Alliance 2 already and ODST next week :D

I expect invoices to start on Wednesday, possibly tomorrow, but def by Thursday :lol:

Still waiting for the other 2 people to get back to me. I even PM'd them. Sigh.

damn there were some great deals there...

One of the best lowballs I have seen...too bad it was too late...

Man what a loss you took on the majority of this stuff.

Most of that stuff was REALLY cheap. My dreamcast bundle cost me $5 :lol: The Sega bundle cost me $5
Both PSPs were free.

I'm starting on gathering shipping labels right now.
Just want to give everyone an FYI, I am going to to offer whatever is the cheapest. I don't think anyone is in a rush for these things?

I'll be sending invoices soon. Not many. Still need to get more supplies (got fuckin sick :bomb:) But working with what I have right now. I'll tell you what you owe + shipping and what kind of shipping it is. I'm not purchasing postage until you agree to the price and the shipping type.

:)

EDIT: I don't understand something. I'm going to try and do most of my shipping labels online. Right now, I'm working on Shady's package :)lol:) and I have the GBA + Lumines in the box I got from Amazon for Scribblenauts. Ok. So everything fits fine. I have a scale so I know how much weight it is. The cheapest is MEDIA MAIL. Now, that's ok IMO...but will the post office know if it's not a book or anything under "media mail rules"? Because it's too heavy for first class :(..and Parcel Post is like $5+ and Priority is $4.80

Any suggestions before I start doing stuff like this? If it's under 13oz I'm going to do first class. If not, should I do Priority? :whistle2:k

:lol: WTF, now when I choose "Priority" and choose "Package/Thick Envelope" it makes me find the dimensions on the box. :lol: WHY is this such a hassle?

My last resort is to go down to the Post Office but the one around me has the most incompetent people ever.

What's the easiest way to get this stuff shipped?? :lol:

Well, you don't really need to find the dimensions of the box. And there's only a total of four prices to choose from, so by knowing what USPS box you're using you should have the prices and dimensions (Since they state them on the site.)

They check half of the time. They might take them out, or they might charge extra shipping when it gets to them. It'd just be better to go safer with Parcel.

:rofl: that is so tacky! I guess I'll choose parcel and priority and go with whatever is the cheaper of the 12.. unless it's under 13oz! Then i go first class! :lol:

[quote name='Interfeci']They check half of the time. They might take them out, or they might charge extra shipping when it gets to them. It'd just be better to go safer with Parcel.[/QUOTE]

My local post office lady told me they're now checking pretty much all the Media Mail packages. I brought a stack of like seven items, and three of them that were mailed with media mail had to be checked at the Post Office. Dunno how much truth there is to that, but she's been pretty good to me lately, so I dunno.

But, to be honest, for the most part first class isn't bad. The $3 for first item and $1 for everything else actually works out pretty well. I went to a different shipping place and it fucked me out of it [the lightest items shipped for like $3.70], but at the P.O., it averages out really well.

Hey Vulgarism, I'm setting up some packages now. I realized that you never sent me your address :lol: PM your address please.
I'll send you your invoice, and just pay whenever.

Oh! I was thinking you had already sent invoices and I was freaking out about not having paid you yet. Haha.

bread's done
Back