Looking for Wrath of the Lich King CD Key! Please!

Updated OP again :)
Always make sure that your bid is on the right item. I want to make sure I am preventing as many mistakes as possible.

Nintendo Rainbow Stylus’ pack (7 stylus’ in 1 collectors box)

Is that the set that came with regestering Brain Age 2 on My Nintendo?

When people post ending times they should also say whether or not bids at midnight count or if midnight is the cut off and the last bid at 11:59pm is counted. If this has already been discussed or is obvious to others, then please let me know. :)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Nintendo Rainbow Stylus’ pack (7 stylus’ in 1 collectors box)

Is that the set that came with regestering Brain Age 2 on My Nintendo?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='MikeBastard']When people post ending times they should also say whether or not bids at midnight count or if midnight is the cut off and the last bid at 11:59pm is counted. If this has already been discussed or is obvious to others, then please let me know. :)[/QUOTE]

Im going to put up a post when the lowball is over. ANYTHING before that post counts. Anything after, does not count. I'm going to be posting when it says 3am (EST) and that's when it's over.

Gameboy Advance Micro BUNDLE - $26
Sony PSP 2000 System in Silver (With USB/Power cord, A really nice case that I forget the name of, 1gb Memory stick and Mega Man Powered Up UMD only)- $52

Lilboo's lowballs are like a Newton swing.

l_newton_cradles1.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']I wonder what item(s) will end up getting a ton of bids last minute? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Lilboo Brand used panties?

Black Nintendo Gamecube (Original box with power & composite cables & black controller)- $5.50
Final Fantasy VI (Original box and manual. Excellent condition!)- $5.50

[quote name='lilboo']SIGH
Bargarb isn't from this Country.

What where the 2 previous bids?!?! GRRRR[/QUOTE]

I'm biding but Goomba will pay you and you can ship to him, let me know if that is a problem (the only difference is that I'm posting the bids instead of him)

[quote name='Chachithedog']Final Fantasy VI (Original box and manual. Excellent condition!)- $7.00[/QUOTE]

[quote name='the_grimace']Donkey Konga w/ Bongos- $6
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rollett']Zombies Ate My Neighbors- $3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saratinous']Black Nintendo Gamecube (Original box with power & composite cables & black controller)- $15[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']HD DVD Bundle $30[/QUOTE]

Updated. :bouncy:

[quote name='Bragarb07']I'm biding but Goomba will pay you and you can ship to him, let me know if that is a problem (the only difference is that I'm posting the bids instead of him)[/QUOTE]

Can you get Goomba in here to vouch, or even send me a PM. He does live in the United States? I want to see it from him, first. If so, I will allow it. Don't bid until I see it from him.

bread's done
Back