Looking for Wrath of the Lich King CD Key! Please!

Someone has to have these memory units they longer need :(
...or they want to get rid of Professor Layton.

...OR wants to buy an iPod Nano :cool:?

Nah! Just PS3 games that are
-Good
-Fairly new (as Left 4 Dead is new!)
-Something I don't have on my 360 :)

No matter how hard I try, I am just not into FPS :(

I plan on trying to update the OP around 2-3am everyday. I am off from work today, but I get home around midnight every night..this will be a good time to keep things updated. Thanks for the first bids :)

Hey Lilboo - is the Micro (and I know this is confusing) the one that was black on the front/silver on the sides, or vice versa?

I gots me one but I wants de other.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']any chance on separating out Metroid Fusion? I already have micro, but I would bid on MF...[/QUOTE]

I think I have a better chance of selling the micro if it comes WITH the game :lol: I know Fusion is pretty much of a wanted game, but still. As of now it's just a bundle. Sorry.

[quote name='Interfeci']Sony PSP original system - 10
Sony PSP 2000 System in Silver - 10

Let's get this party started.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mis0']You have PM.[/QUOTE]

As per both of your PM's, I will allow you to bids. So as of this moment, Interfeci has bids on the 2 PSPs.

---

Strell, I think I know what you are asking. I will be taking a pic of it shortly.

Sony PSP original system - $40
Sony PSP 2000 System in Silver
- $40

Don't wanna be a bother, but got any pics or some specific details on any imperfections?

I don't have a digital camera at the moment because it was left at a hotel in Vegas, lol
So please try and make due with my cell phone camera :(

0907092124.jpg

0907092126.jpg

Strell, do these answer your question?

[quote name='mis0']Sony PSP original system - $40
Sony PSP 2000 System in Silver
- $40

Don't wanna be a bother, but got any pics or some specific details on any imperfections?
[/QUOTE]

I will get around to doing so. The Original is in great condition. I bought that new. The PSP 2000 Silver is in great condition too. I bought that USED, so it has some typical wear to it, but nothing much. I'll get around to taking pics of that one. Just have patience as I hate camera phones :lol:

Ugh, I want a Dreamcast so bad, and I wanna bid on yours... Do empty juicy juice boxes and hard candy count as currency in this lowball sale??...

Yep. Now I need to go find out which one I had. :]

Thanks LB!

BTW kids, look closely and the reflection on the screen reveals LB in all his glorious au natural gloriousness.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ugh, I want a Dreamcast so bad, and I wanna bid on yours... Do empty juicy juice boxes and hard candy count as currency in this lowball sale??...[/QUOTE]

He takes old chicken mcnugget containers as viable tender.

[quote name='pram12']PSP Original system: $41.[/QUOTE]

I'm preferring people to have 15 CAG feedback. And if they don't, they should PM me. Since you have 0, this bid is not active. Sorry, I just want this sale to be as smooth and as simple as possible.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ugh, I want a Dreamcast so bad, and I wanna bid on yours... Do empty juicy juice boxes and hard candy count as currency in this lowball sale??...[/QUOTE]

PayPal and Dildos.

[quote name='Strell']Yep. Now I need to go find out which one I had. :]

Thanks LB!

BTW kids, look closely and the reflection on the screen reveals LB in all his glorious au natural gloriousness.

He takes old chicken mcnugget containers as viable tender.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Strell']
He takes old chicken mcnugget containers as viable tender.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lilboo']PayPal and Dildos.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Strell called it, that Dreamcast is mine!!!

n1470666598_283520_4648753.jpg

Strell, or to anyone that has done Lowballs. Are people with low feedback ok? I mean DigitalNerd bid on 4 items w/o PMing me to ask if it was OK. I mean, I want to sell stuff, but jeeze, I need to keep some kind of rule here :lol:

And note to self: Everything in the OP has been updated so far.

[quote name='lilboo']Strell, or to anyone that has done Lowballs. Are people with low feedback ok? I mean DigitalNerd bid on 4 items w/o PMing me to ask if it was OK. I mean, I want to sell stuff, but jeeze, I need to keep some kind of rule here :lol:

And note to self: Everything in the OP has been updated so far.[/QUOTE]

I didn't discriminate. I didn't have any problems at all, either, and it's not that bad with selling. Strell and I even took bids from Bragbar, who is from Argentina, and had 0 feedback.

bread's done
Back