Looking for Wrath of the Lich King CD Key! Please!

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']If you decide to take MO or concealed cash...i'll take Monster Madness[/QUOTE]

Hey sorry. This should answer your PM too. It's been sold already to Pookymeister.

BUY MOAR STUFF PPLZ

Anbu, I am only selling stuff. I am not trading.
I'll give ya a bit of a deal if you buy both. I'll sell ya both for $18?! Yeah it's not a big discount, but I do need the money and I'm trying to be cool :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Anbu, I am only selling stuff. I am not trading.
I'll give ya a bit of a deal if you buy both. I'll sell ya both for $18?! Yeah it's not a big discount, but I do need the money and I'm trying to be cool :lol:[/quote]

ill think about it, please pm in a few days..

Tagging your list since your prices are very good(something you dont see around here very often anymore). Really wish Pookeymiester wouldnt have beat me to Monster Madness!

[quote name='MSI Magus']Tagging your list since your prices are very good(something you dont see around here very often anymore). Really wish Pookeymiester wouldnt have beat me to Monster Madness![/quote]

You can get first dibs when im finished ;)

Updated. Bomberman Land Touch! is now gone and Daxter is currently pending out.

IF YOU BUY MY GB MICRO I WILL PERSONALLY KISS IT AND SEND IT TO YOU!!

[quote name='Pookymeister']You can get first dibs when im finished ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool iv got money sitting in paypal from something I just sold so let me know when you want to work out a trade. See this is why I nominated you in the best CAGer topic!

UPDATE: GB Micro is $40 because everyone said $50 was way too high. I think $40 shipped is fair for it to include Paypal fees, SHIPPING, packaging..and that it comes with a leather case and it's still in the original box.

bump_signs.jpg

[quote name='bigbell']i have harvest moon boys and girl life JP for psp
for sale[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying, and I actually am sorta interested in that game. But I would only be interested in an english version.

I do have a question about the game: Is that a new game or is a remake of a previous one?

Thanks for bumpin! I can update this now. I got a Sheep on eBay and I even got the game for $20 after shipping from eBay too.

I'm still looking for a Cow :)

[quote name='Hostile']I like how you just tried to sell me the game for more =p[/QUOTE]

Because you were the 5th person to deny me :cry:
Everyone doesn't want this game or thought $35 was too much :lol:

Bumping. =)

I had 2 people PM me about the controllers and acted as if they were interest. When I respond back with details (such as they are in great condition and my paypal addy) they never responded.

WTF?
Anyway, trying to sell these birds to people who WANT them.
THANKS.

bread's done
Back