Looking for Wrath of the Lich King CD Key! Please!

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm.. I guess. I'm not sending anything w/o money anyway..[/QUOTE]

That's how I saw it. If one person in the end doesn't end up paying, I'm sure it's gonna be somebody who didn't bid much (Maybe $5 or $10), so it's not HUGE... Maybe you'll find somebody else to pick it up too. It's 100% your call, but, like you said, nothing's going out until you have the payment.

OK, so as of now I will accept his bid for those items (lol because no one else is biddin on Reba..even though it REALLY is a great show!)

BETTER BE FROM THIS COUNTRY, THOUGH :bomb:

Let's just get the ball rolling.

HD-DVD BUNDLE $1.50
Sega Saturn Console $1.00
Dreamcast Bundle $1.00
Beach Spikers $1.00
Lumines (Original Case & manual) $1.00
Magnavox DVD Player w/ power and composite cables $1.00

Nintendo Wii

Nyko Cord-Free Wireless Nunchuck (
Brand New. Never Opened!) $1

DVD

American Pie 3 Movie Pie Pack (Sealed) $1

Magnavox DVD Player w/ power and composite cables - $2
Gameboy Advance Micro BUNDLE - $16
Sega Dreamcast BUNDLE - $16
Sony PSP 2000 System in Silver - $50
In Living Color Season 2 - $2

Final Fantasy VI (Original box and manual. Excellent condition!) $3

Everything is updated as of right now. Please make sure your bids are accurate on the OP (everytime you stop by) just so we can always be on top of things and try and prevent as many mistakes as possible.

Edit: Damnit, going to add Molotov's bid now and going to bed :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Strell, or to anyone that has done Lowballs. Are people with low feedback ok? I mean DigitalNerd bid on 4 items w/o PMing me to ask if it was OK. I mean, I want to sell stuff, but jeeze, I need to keep some kind of rule here :lol:

And note to self: Everything in the OP has been updated so far.[/QUOTE]

I actually got a lot of new people to come out and bid for my lowball. I had to summon people from shmups.com and gametz. As long as they pay, no problemo. If they stiff you, neg em'. Weed out the bad ones.

Oh and
Zombies Ate My Neighbors (Game Only) $1.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you, I'm still awake so I added you :lol:
Did you already bid on something? I could have sworn you did. Maybe I'm just really tired right now :shrug:

HD-DVD BUNDLE- $3.00
-HD-DVD Player (In original box; no UPC. Some damage to box)
-Planet Earth
-King Kong
-Batman Begins (Sealed)
-Blood Diamond (Sealed)
-Italian Job (Sealed)
-Troy (Sealed)
-12 Monkeys (Sealed)
-The Chronicles of Riddick (Sealed)

Family Guy the Freakin Sweet Collection (
Great condition) $1.00

PROBLEM! SORRY!!

I am sitting here at work and thinking about my GBA Bundle! I am almost positive it's METROID: ZERO MISSION and NOT Fusion.

DAWG, when I go home and double check--are you ok with it being Zero Mission? Let me know so I can take your bid away if you don't want it :)

I am almost 100% positive it's Zero Mission: That's the one that had the NES version, right? If so, that's what I have :oops:

[quote name='lilboo']PROBLEM! SORRY!!

I am sitting here at work and thinking about my GBA Bundle! I am almost positive it's METROID: ZERO MISSION and NOT Fusion.

DAWG, when I go home and double check--are you ok with it being Zero Mission? Let me know so I can take your bid away if you don't want it :)

I am almost 100% positive it's Zero Mission: That's the one that had the NES version, right? If so, that's what I have :oops:[/QUOTE]

sent you a pm. Zero Mission is fine. I wouldnt mind having either of them.

Updated. DAWG is aware of the Metroid Zero Mission mistake and is keeping his $16 bid. Just an FYI to everyone.

EDIT: LOL @ being late

[quote name='DAWG26']sent you a pm. Zero Mission is fine. I wouldnt mind having either of them.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, both of them kick ass and are two of the only GBA games I kept.

Strell it's actually my BF's. He had his mechanic step dad. I really am not sure about that kind of stuff :(
You may want to do a search on the product and see if you can find reviews on installation. It's a really cute radio :lol: he just got a brand new car so we didn't need it anymore.

It's actually fuckin heavy, but I'm going to try and keep the costs down on that as much as I can.

[quote name='Strell']Lilboo: Any idea how difficult it would be to install the car radio? I don't know a thing about audio systems.[/QUOTE]

Well, my dad put my stereo in my car, and it took him about an hour and a half, about. He does body work on cars, but not too much with electrical shtuff. You said you do a lot of work with computers and what-not, so I'm sure it'd not be too hard for you.

Oh, and Lilboo:

Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (Greatest Hits. Original case & manual) $1
Lumines (Original Case & manual)- $1.50
Not Another Teen Movie UMD (Original Case) $1

oh-snap-chart.jpg

This is an "oh snap!" bump.

Updated thus far.

Here are PSP Pictures!!!

PSP Slim Silver:

0909091206.jpg

0909091207.jpg

0909091207a.jpg

PSP Original:

0909091209.jpg

:lol: @ my phone

0909091210.jpg

Let me know if anyone needs any pics of ..anything! Or have any questions about the pics I just posted.

bread's done
Back