Looking for Wrath of the Lich King CD Key! Please!

Final Fantasy VI (Original box and manual. Excellent condition!)- $9

Gameboy Advance Micro BUNDLE - $27
Final Fantasy VI (Original box and manual. Excellent condition!)- $11
Sega Dreamcast BUNDLE- $32
Sony PSP original system (with power adaptor, Logitech Playgear case, 1gb Memory Stick. Will also throw in UMD of Family Guy Freakin Sweet Collection)- $50
Lumines (Original Case & manual)- $3
Nintendo Rainbow Stylus’ pack (7 stylus’ in 1 collectors box) - $3

What's the firmware on both those PSPs?

Sony PSP original system (with power adaptor, Logitech Playgear case, 1gb Memory Stick. Will also throw in UMD of Family Guy Freakin Sweet Collection)- $55

i dont understand why people always bid so early on things. it only drives the price up X_X but i guess thats good for the seller....should just snipe it.

[quote name='AllahBomber']i dont understand why people always bid so early on things. it only drives the price up X_X but i guess thats good for the seller....should just snipe it.[/QUOTE]

Sniping is frowned upon during lowball sales for two reasons... Lots of people are not up at these times of the night, and it makes the end of the sale harder for the seller, as they have to go back and do 20 - 30 posts of last minute bids.

Dreamcast bundle - 37
FFVI - 12
Patapon (Original Case & manual)- $3

[quote name='lilboo']What the hell is sniping? :lol: Last minute bids?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to ensure the person gets their item for the lowest they can get it for. CAGs are good at trying to keep things good for everybody by putting their max bid (give or take a few dollars) for their first bid, but sometimes they are able to free up a little more towards the end. It's not a huge deal, unless somebody comes around at 11:59 and bids for the first time to get the items they want for as cheap as possible.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Sniping is frowned upon during lowball sales for two reasons... Lots of people are not up at these times of the night, and it makes the end of the sale harder for the seller, as they have to go back and do 20 - 30 posts of last minute bids.[/QUOTE]

ya i guess that makes sense in this situation

I just went by the clock on my computer. Click "Post Reply" at like 11:59, type it up, and when 12 hits, post it. That way, somebody might be able to get an extra bid or two in, ya know?

Dreamcast bundle - 39

FFVI - 14

Wow, I really appreciate that you have zero feedback and want the SAME stuff I do.

bread's done
Back