Looking to trade $25 Amazon GC for $25 iTunes GC!

Joe Montana 1
Altered Beast-1
Cyberball-1
Both ps 1 memory cards 1

and i ve been watching the Dog Whisperer Lately...Cesar Millan is the da man. Ill donate some extra funds pending on the lowball items i win.

[quote name='integralsmatic']Joe Montana 1
Altered Beast-1
Cyberball-1
Both ps 1 memory cards 1

and i ve been watching the Dog Whisperer Lately...Cesar Millan is the da man. Ill donate some extra funds pending on the lowball items i win.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Do you have a vote to which organization the money should go to?

I'm rather broke, but free bump for a great cause and the fact that you have an adorable dog doesn't hurt either.

And I have a bunch of One Piece manga, its on your want list so I thought i'd throw it out there. Good luck on your lowball!

two things...

is it ok if i change my Joe Montana bid to the WWF game...i forgot i had it lol

both ps 1 cards-2 each.

I vote for the local ASPCA or the ASpCA

Hannah Montana - $3
Tony Hawk 2 (Freebie) - $3

Vote for Humane Society please. And I'll throw a little extra money your way if I win to help your cause. I didn't get my dog from a shelter, but I still feel bad for all those pets. :(

Lucy is a beauty!

[quote name='Denzalo']Ugh, I can't believe I'm going to do this...

Hannah Montana - $4[/QUOTE]

OMG HAHAHAHAHA...
kidding, if he had iCarly seasons I would be all over those :p

[quote name='Access_Denied']Hannah Montana - $3
Tony Hawk 2 (Freebie) - $3

Vote for Humane Society please. And I'll throw a little extra money your way if I win to help your cause. I didn't get my dog from a shelter, but I still feel bad for all those pets. :([/QUOTE]

Oh sorry if it was unclear but the Tony Hawk 2 is just a manual. I was going to give away those 4 manuals as a freebie. Or did you mean to bid on the manual? Thanks for wanting to give more!

[quote name='Denzalo']Ugh, I can't believe I'm going to do this...

Hannah Montana - $4[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah... I'm a little embarrassed to have that one on my list. It's a leftover from B1G1 Blockbuster sale and I got it for a friend that ended up not wanting it.

[quote name='integralsmatic']two things...

is it ok if i change my Joe Montana bid to the WWF game...i forgot i had it lol

both ps 1 cards-2 each.

I vote for the local ASPCA or the ASpCA[/QUOTE]

Sure I can do that.

Edit: Sorry for the multiple posts. Not sure how to put multiple quotes in one post. Updated to post #66. Thanks for the votes everyone! Lucy says thanks too.
28942_443231028905_545528905_5686783_7511331_n.jpg

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Bump!

Edit: Is anyone interested on bidding on my Polar DS lite if I put it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Free bump. My dog loves sitting in laundry baskets too so much so that we made a spare one his bed by throwing in a pillow.[/QUOTE]

I actually had to pick her up in and put her in there to take that picture. I'm not sure how happy she was about it.

Genesis (all cartridge only)
Cyberball- $2

N64
Namco Museum 64 (cartridge only) $1
Fifa Soccer 64 (cartridge only) $1

Sega Master System
Hang On & Safari Hunt (no manual) $1

PSP
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (UMD only) $1

Charity Zoo

sadly nothing I'm interested in right now (money is tight for me) but Lucy is adorable! :D

and I'd vote for the ASPCA if I did bid on anything

bread's done
Back