Looking to trade $25 Amazon GC for $25 iTunes GC!

Updated. I just realized I forgot to add money to the donation # after the last update. I don't feel like adding it up again so it's going to be a little bit off and I'll recalculate at the very end to make sure it's right. Also... over 100 posts!

Fixed the donation total cause I'm cool like that.
mms_picture10.jpg

Lucy's popping in to say Hi! She's holding a toy I made her with a knitting machine.

Edit: I know that's huge but photobucket hates me so deal with it. :)

[quote name='dv8mad']ds is going too low bump[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks!

Also I'm heading to the zoo tomorrow so I'll take some pics and post them for you guys!

Back from the zoo. I'll upload and post pics in a bit. My camera died so most of the pictures are from my phone but it takes decent pictures.

[quote name='darkfalzsux']aren't I the highest bidder for the DS Lite? or did I miss one of chickenbutt's bids?[/QUOTE]

Oh shoot sorry. I forgot to change the name. Fixing it!

Ok! Finally got the pictures up! Album is here: http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q126/ulfo/Lowball/zoo/

Now a few highlights...

0608101557a.jpg

There is a exhibit where you can feed the giraffes a piece of lettuce. He was moving around a lot so I couldn't get a great picture.

0608101540c.jpg

Mongooses! (Mongeese?) Super cute. They were just hugging ok??

0608101534.jpg

Bill the lion! He was like roar/grunting/growling for awhile.

0608101528b.jpg

My favorite picture! He was just sleeping there for awhile then hopped up when he heard the zookeeper coming to give him food. Cutest hyena ever?

These pictures are all from the African Journey that opened last year. It's only about a 1/4 of the zoo but my phone died and we got there kinda late so we didn't have much time. I have a few pictures on the other camera and I might post them tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Dang, they didn't have a lion years back when I last visited the US. Now I have one more place to see whenever we are able to get back next!

[quote name='dv8mad']Dang, they didn't have a lion years back when I last visited the US. Now I have one more place to see whenever we are able to get back next![/QUOTE]

Yeah he's part of the new African Journey exhibit that replaced the old African veldt last year. They even took out the old zebra safari cars and replaced them with a ski lift type sky ride.

Also updated.

[quote name='wissy']DS Lite $40
I will place my vote for the Zoo.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for actually voting! ;)

Edit: Hey! Where in Indiana do you live?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mistymayem']Thank you for actually voting! ;)

Edit: Hey! Where in Indiana do you live?[/QUOTE]
Tell City which is right next to the Ohio River.

[quote name='wissy']Tell City which is right next to the Ohio River.[/QUOTE]

Haha hmmm completely wrong side of the state. It's nice to see a fellow Hoosier anyway!

[quote name='mistymayem']Haha hmmm completely wrong side of the state. It's nice to see a fellow Hoosier anyway![/QUOTE]
Yep always nice to see a fellow Hoosier.

bread's done
Back