Looking to trade $25 Amazon GC for $25 iTunes GC!

Updated. Ok sorry about this guys but I have to go to my best friends graduation party and I probably won't be back for awhile. I hope to be back by 1am but if not back by 2am, the lowball is going to end at exactly 2am. All bids 2am and later will not count. When I get back I'll post and it will end within half an hour. I'll try to bump from my phone but if anyone could help me I'll be very thankful! I'm really sorry about this guys. I completely forgot it was tonight. Keep on biddin!

Argh no bumps for 3 hours. Well I'm back guys so it should end within the next hour or half hour. When I post no more bids, it's over!

Lowball over!

I'm posting the totals in the first post! Looks like we ended up donating $14.30 to the zoo. Not as much as I had hoped but sometimes that's how it goes. Remember! I need payments by Wednesday. Thanks for bidding.

Still don't have free cash, but a lot of CAGs have been helping us out recently, so in the Pay it Forward spirit, I'll round out your donation to $20 by sending the additional funds you need.
Can you invoice me to dv8mad(*)softbank.ne.jp once you get the total 100% verified?

[quote name='dv8mad']Still don't have free cash, but a lot of CAGs have been helping us out recently, so in the Pay it Forward spirit, I'll round out your donation to $20 by sending the additional funds you need.
Can you invoice me to dv8mad(*)softbank.ne.jp once you get the total 100% verified?[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much dv8mad! I think some people were planning on donating extra so that should put us closer to the $20. I'll post back if anyone does. Thank you again!! :applause::applause:

Ok I've shipped everything that has been paid for except the DS and Kklems stuff. I'm going to find the right size boxes and ship them out tomorrow.

Ok guys! Sorry for the wait but everything else has been shipped out. Thanks for participating in my lowball. I'll post back once I donate the money to the zoo.

Ok guys the money has been officially donated.

zoo2.png

A special thanks goes out to dv8mad who contributed as well. Thanks for everyone for bidding and donating!

Edit: BTW I'm heading out on vacation in the morning so I might be a little slow at returning feedback.

bread's done
Back