Looks Like I Got Ripped Off $230...NEW UPDATE: Wednesday Is His Last Chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gizmogc']Maybe we should just let this thread die instead of bumping it every 3 days thinking the original OP will actually post a reply.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Bump ;)[/QUOTE]

Bump bump :)

[quote name='beguile']I saw them on Judge Judy today. Did anyone see it?[/QUOTE]

you dont even know what they look like

Hmmm, I kinda want to know how everything turns out too. No way the guy is ever going to send any money for it, so I want to know how the whole court thing is going. I don't think I could send out a system and collection of games without payment first no matter how much feedback the other party has.

[quote name='2poor']he's german? where did you learn this?[/QUOTE]

Oh he made a nice little thread where he wanted to punish his parents by making them buy him crap because they forgot to submit his papers on time.

Yeah, instead of worrying about his ass getting deported he wanted to exploit his parents mistake.:roll:

It's part of the reason I'm not exactly unhappy that the spoiled little brat god ripped off.

I hate how people keep bumping this thre.... oh, there it goes again....

*bump*

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh he made a nice little thread where he wanted to punish his parents by making them buy him crap because they forgot to submit his papers on time.

Yeah, instead of worrying about his ass getting deported he wanted to exploit his parents mistake.:roll:

It's part of the reason I'm not exactly unhappy that the spoiled little brat god ripped off.[/QUOTE]

i shouldve known something was wrong when i saw his chris webber sig and vikings av. no american would like either of them

Well srry to hear about your friend Carl. Just keep all the e-mails printed in file and wait till i see you on judge mathis or the peoples court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back