Looting in New Orleans

If I were in New Orleans without my family, I'd be the first one in Best Buy...

About 45 minutes after I went in, you'd see me floating down the river in my newly made boat. A flat screen with some battery powered, handheld blenders attached to the side. I'd also have a nice Best Buy banner attached to a mop stick for sailing purposes when the batteries died.

Just trying to be light-hearted on an obviously horrific situation.

[quote name='marlboro2']If I were in New Orleans without my family, I'd be the first one in Best Buy...

About 45 minutes after I went in, you'd see me floating down the river in my newly made boat. A flat screen with some battery powered, handheld blenders attached to the side. I'd also have a nice Best Buy banner attached to a mop stick for sailing purposes when the batteries died.

Just trying to light-hearted on an obviously horrific situation.[/QUOTE]

Nice one. :rofl:

Actually just thought about this.. could any game company come up with an idea of Disaster evacuation game concept? like main character has to flea flooding water, tsunami, earthquake, storm.. kinda cool idea...

[quote name='racthamp']Actually just thought about this.. could any game company come up with an idea of Disaster evacuation game concept? like main character has to flea flooding water, tsunami, earthquake, storm.. kinda cool idea...[/QUOTE]
Disaster Report

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

That's what a lot of ignorant people do. I never refer to myself or anyone else as one, it's ignorant. When the n-word became a casual greeting it really was one of the worst things that could have ever happened.[/QUOTE]

Actually, a lot of cultures will adopt derogatory terms like that as a means of empowerment(which doesn't mean anyone outside the culture has any right to say it, of course.)

[quote name='greydemise']in my opinon..if theyr carrying food and diapers, let them be..if theyr taking tvs sneakers, clothes (footlockers being looted left and right) .SHOOT ON SIGHT[/QUOTE]

You deserve to be shot. Stealing sneakers (which are probably ruined anyway from the water) is a death-punishable offence? Dumbass.

[quote name='DT778']"they don't quite look your color"[/QUOTE]

Oh no, he's saying pink doesn't look good on black people!
Racist.

bread's done
Back