LOST SEASON 2 Topic board

They're "working"...

The tattoo says one thing but means another

The kids were kidnapped to be given a better life

They Live on the island... but work on the other

(best answer this episode) the season isn't as shitty as the previous one based on these episodes. (thank god).

[quote name='Magehart']They're "working"...

The tattoo says one thing but means another

The kids were kidnapped to be given a better life

They Live on the island... but work on the other

(best answer this episode) the season isn't as shitty as the previous one based on these episodes. (thank god).[/QUOTE]

Was the 3rd one really a mystery though, given the way Season 3 opened? I mean they showed them in their little neighborhood and it was made very clear that it was the same island that we've been seeing all along.

Best I can figure, they gave us 2 "mysteries" and only one of the them was really mysterious. The tattoo had never really been a major mystery in the show and I know I wasn't sitting around watching earlier episodes thinking "what the fuck does that tattoo mean?!?!" Now, as far as what happened to the kids, we still don't know much except for the fact that they're alive and weren't harmed.

It really was an excellent episodes (they're 3 for 3 since they came back) but their buildup was garbage and horribly misleading.

Yeah, I know I know.

I just started watching Lost and am on the 2nd DVD set.

WTF? Michael going on a murderous rampage? Is he doing a trade? Why did he fire that bullet in the armory? AHHHH!! I hate this show because I immediately have to watch the next episode. It's a good thing I only watch this on DVD since I would go crazy[ier] if I had to wait every week.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, I know I know.

I just started watching Lost and am on the 2nd DVD set.

WTF? Michael going on a murderous rampage? Is he doing a trade? Why did he fire that bullet in the armory? AHHHH!! I hate this show because I immediately have to watch the next episode. It's a good thing I only watch this on DVD since I would go crazy[ier] if I had to wait every week.
[/QUOTE]

You need to catch up. Season 4 starts in January which isn't as far away as it seems.

[quote name='Graystone']You need to catch up. Season 4 starts in January which isn't as far away as it seems.[/QUOTE]

When is Season 3 coming out on DVD? I don't have cable and for some reason my antenna receiver wouldn't pick up ABC. So, I couldn't watch Lost.

In passing I heard Season 3 kind of sucked? Does it get really heavy into the supernatural stuff? That's what I like. My wife thinks it stupid.

[quote name='munch']When is Season 3 coming out on DVD? I don't have cable and for some reason my antenna receiver wouldn't pick up ABC. So, I couldn't watch Lost.

In passing I heard Season 3 kind of sucked? Does it get really heavy into the supernatural stuff? That's what I like. My wife thinks it stupid.[/QUOTE]

Season 3 is good IMO. Of all the seasons it had the most off or bad episodes. But a bad episode of Lost is better then most everything on tv nowadays. But still a great season overall.

The dvd releases in December IIRC.

edit: 12-11-07

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Complete...5-6340652?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1184361968&sr=8-1

I believe Season 3 comes out on DVD early December.

I would hardly say Season 3 sucked, it was just different and started off pretty slow. A little more supernatural I guess (nothing major), although it does look like it COULD be heading that way.

December 11 will be a good day. I smell a couple days of nonstop Lost. Every episode is a damn cliffhanger. I'm trying my hardest not to watch anymore since my wife and I watch them together. Since I'm at home all this month, I'm 4 episodes ahead. :whistle2:$ she doesn't know that!:cool:

[quote name='munch']December 11 will be a good day. I smell a couple days of nonstop Lost. Every episode is a damn cliffhanger. I'm trying my hardest not to watch anymore since my wife and I watch them together. Since I'm at home all this month, I'm 4 episodes ahead. :whistle2:$ she doesn't know that!:cool:[/QUOTE]

Just keep on watching she doesn't have to know. She thinks its stupid so tell her you did her a favor.

No, she loves the show. She just doesn't get into the supernatural things. Like
when Mr. Ecko stood up to the black fog/mist thing.
She's actually the one who got me into Lost. I originally thought it sounded stupid.

bread's done
Back