Lost Season 3!!! (Beware of Spoilers)

[quote name='JJSP']

My only question came when Sawyer and Hurley were looking at Arzt's bugs. Who the hell has been keeping them alive?[/QUOTE]

Nicky was, she had them in her tent. Which doesn't really answer your question. Which is "how the hell does a bug stay alive in a tennis ball tube with no air holes for 80 days?"

I have a question Sawyer can't give say any nicknames for a week. So does that mean one episode, or a couple of episodes?

Sawyer, Syaid, and Locke are my fav characters. Sawyer one pf my favs cause of the nicknames he gives.

[quote name='CitizenB']Nicky was, she had them in her tent. Which doesn't really answer your question. Which is "how the hell does a bug stay alive in a tennis ball tube with no air holes for 80 days?"[/QUOTE]
Ah, the wonders of the island. Perhaps that's why the spiders went after Nicky - it's the island getting back at her for carelessly murdering hundreds of innocent insects in her tennis ball can death camp and replacing them with new, more innocent-er insects in hopes that no one would catch on to her carefully planned insect genocide.

Actually, no. The spiders were attracted to the pheromones. Whatever, mine was cooler.

[quote name='JJSP']
Actually, no. The spiders were attracted to the pheromones. Whatever, mine was cooler.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I just remembered the walkie talkie. They should be able to listen to some radio chatter in future episodes.

I was reading over at a lost forum (for the first time) cause I couldn't figure out why this episode.

However they make some good points that we haven't thought of.

Some are saying that the writers did this show as a sorry to the fans for brining in Nikki & Palo.

Also razzle dazzle could be an anagram for something else.

The black smoke monster noise was heard at the end of this paste episode. Which some are saying the smoke monster can take different forms.

Also the lost puzzle you can buy has spoilers built in to it. Some of which are "The quratine is a hoax, There was no disease."

I'm finding some good discussions & thoughts at this lost forum. 4815162342.com

"Perhaps Vincent was trying to tell the Losties that the couple wasn't dead. That's why he pulled off the tarp from their bodies.
Locke said, "Things don't stay buried long on this island."

The beach seems to be a place of miracles and healing. Locke rising and Rose being restored to health

Maybe someone will return dig up the the diamonds and discover the two alive or perhaps Vincent will dig them up... Or just like Locke said, the winter tide is coming in and will erode the beach away.

Remember Nikki said, "It was Thanksgiving 2 weeks ago."

"what NIKKI said I'm paralyzed, not Paolo Lies."

"Anyone else hear the monster noises right before the spiders attacked Nikki?
The monster was the spiders. The monster can be anything.It was Eko brother"

I just remembered the walkie talkie. They should be able to listen to some radio chatter in future episodes.

I'm finding some good discussions & thoughts at this lost forum. 4815162342.com

"Perhaps Vincent was trying to tell the Losties that the couple wasn't dead. That's why he pulled off the tarp from their bodies.
Locke said, "Things don't stay buried long on this island."

The beach seems to be a place of miracles and healing. Locke rising and Rose being restored to health

Maybe someone will return dig up the the diamonds and discover the two alive or perhaps Vincent will dig them up... Or just like Locke said, the winter tide is coming in and will erode the beach away.

Remember Nikki said, "It was Thanksgiving 2 weeks ago."

"what NIKKI said I'm paralyzed, not Paolo Lies."

"Anyone else hear the monster noises right before the spiders attacked Nikki?
The monster was the spiders. The monster can be anything."

Occupations/lifestyles of Lost folks

Kate: fugitive/murderer/arsonist/thief, etc...
Sawyer: conman/thief
Nikki/Paolo: conpeople/thieves
Shannon: leech on society
Sayid: torturer
Locke: drug smuggler
Eko: drug smuggler
Charlie: drug addict
Claire: deadbeat mom
Michael: deadbeat dad
Sun: adultress
Jin: just angry
Libby: liar

From the lost site about tonight episode

"Not a theory, but just wanted to point out what Arzt was probably referring to. In Animal Farm, pigs parade around on their hind legs showing off their skills, with a law written on the barn wall: All pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others.

So Arzt is just mad that he and others are less equal than those who control the guns (Kate, Jack)."

They're talking about when they were on the beach, and the teacher that died said.

Some interesting images.

One of the people at that forum made a 3d map of the island based off all the maps we've seen in 3 seasons.

I'm kinda meh on the last episode. It didn't really provide anything to us that couldn't have been handled with 8 seconds of dialogue in a superior episode.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I liked this filler episode. It was very Tales from the Cryptish...oh and LANDO!

An awesome way to kill off 2 lame ass characters, as intended from the beginning of the season.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly a filler. All we need is more filler for this show.

BIGGEST HINT FROM LAST NIGHT

YOU NOTICE THE BAG THEY HAD SAID EXPOSED SEASON 4.... THERE IS A MAJOR HINT THAT THE ISLAND WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD IN SEASON 4. I SAY THIS WAS A MAJOR HINT WHAT THE CLIFFHANGER OF SEASON 3 WILL BE AND WHAT SEASON 4 WILL BE.

man if what people are saying then this show will be lame

the lost island is THE GARDEN OF EDEN. Remember that russian dude said they wasnt pure enough to be on the island. The black could is the devil temping the people on the island.

Few things to think about

SEASON 3 Cliffhanger OUTSIDERS WILL COME TO THE ISLAND

why do i say this? Look at the past 2 seasons

Season 1 ---- they found a hatch and was talking about these so called others ---- season 1 cliffhanger they find a way to get into the hatch

Season 2. More about the others and working in the hatch and always pushing the button---- Cliffhanger 2 hatch blows in others

Season 3... they keep talking about they cant call the outside world anymore (even though if they got it so good on the island why would they want to call the outside world) so expect a visit from the outside world by the end of season 3....

ALSO NOTICE THE BAG IT SAID EXPOSED SEASON 4. GIVING A MAJOR HIT THAT THE ISLAND WILL BE EXPOSED IN SEASON 4

whats up with either kicking off or killing all the black people. The kicked off the dude with his son. they killed the only black women on the island. and they killed mr echo. Im shocked noone called rasist yet on the show for killing off all the black people.

SOME QUESTIONS they really seemed to lost track of

IF the others attacked the science people then why did that french chick said the SICKNESS KILLED EVERYONE (only thing i can think of is they all walked into that sonic weapon and they thought they die of the sickness)

Whatever became of the sickness. Anyone notice you never hear about the sickness anymore

Why were the others injecting stuff into that womens baby?

What about that big foot they showed at the end of season 2

If Nicki and that dude found the PEARL before anyone else then How they hell did a BIG QUESTION MARK get put on top of the hatch .

Also anyone notice LOCKE said nothing stays burried on this island. So expect them to come back in one way or another.

I thought they said the OTHERS VILLIGE was surrounded by the sonic weapon. UMMM I didnt see nothing blocking them to get to the sub. SO why wouldnt they just follow the weapon until they came to the sea swim out a little and get to the village that way.

If the dude got bit first then why did the women open her eyes first.

and one last thing..... I still say MR ECHO said HURLEY IS NExt not YOUR NEXT... That would suck if they killed off the fat dude.

and DESMOND knew they wasnt dead but didnt say anything. You could tell by the look on his face you knew he knew they were still alive but really didnt care.

Last night show really didnt give any info on season 3 BUT gave away Major hints what might be in SEASON 4

I doubt that season 4 will have much to do with the outside world.

Look at the 2nd season finale, Desmond's girlfriend found the island and we haven't seen her since!

What the hell was this episode? They had to have filmed a good portion of this episode throughout the show, so basically, since this didn't advance the story at all, they could've just picked any random week to show it. After last week's episode, I expected a rather crappy episode this week, but at least something that actually had to do with the show. What a waste.

[quote name='slidecage']
whats up with either kicking off or killing all the black people. The kicked off the dude with his son. they killed the only black women on the island. and they killed mr echo. Im shocked noone called rasist yet on the show for killing off all the black people. [/QUOTE]

"the black dude with the son." is Harold Perrineau, and he left lost to go work on another show.

However everyone saying this episode was weak, like at my other posts. Thier was more to it.

[quote name='CitizenB']"the black dude with the son." is Harold Perrineau, and he left lost to go work on another show.

However everyone saying this episode was weak, like at my other posts. Thier was more to it.[/QUOTE]

And no one stays gone.

I think I solved the Lost mystery... the black smoke corrects death. Thats why Artz, Nikki and Paulo and Eko died. Probably more but i can't figure them out.

Eko = his brother went on the plane instead of him
Paulo = was supposed to go in the plane but instead boone diid and boone dies
Nikki = was supposed to get sucked into the plane turbine, but locke tells her to move and someone else gets it

Maybe when Nikki and Paulo died, the black smoke was in the background then became the spiders, just thinking..

[quote name='thehuskerfan']I think I solved the Lost mystery... the black smoke corrects death. Thats why Artz, Nikki and Paulo and Eko died. Probably more but i can't figure them out.

Nikki = was supposed to get sucked into the plane turbine, but locke tells her to move and someone else gets it

Maybe when Nikki and Paulo died, the black smoke was in the background then became the spiders, just thinking..[/QUOTE]

Its a decent thought thats for sure. Could be, or the smoke could be rightous death. By that I mean it kills only the truly evil people.

[quote name='thehuskerfan']I think I solved the Lost mystery... the black smoke corrects death. Thats why Artz, Nikki and Paulo and Eko died. Probably more but i can't figure them out.

Maybe when Nikki and Paulo died, the black smoke was in the background then became the spiders, just thinking..[/QUOTE]

but they didnt die. until the others buried them alive. the black smoke killed eko

[quote name='slidecage']
whats up with either kicking off or killing all the black people.
[/quote]

So expect Rose to be on thin ice from now on yea? She's the last one as far as I remember...all The Others seem pretty white, I don't remeber seein a brown face among em. I'm seein a pattern here....:whistle2:#

[quote name='CitizenB']Its a decent thought thats for sure. Could be, or the smoke could be rightous death. By that I mean it kills only the truly evil people.[/QUOTE]

Or it's just something the writers use when they're too lazy to come up with something that makes sense. They won't explain it, either.

[quote name='evanft']Or it's just something the writers use when they're too lazy to come up with something that makes sense. They won't explain it, either.[/QUOTE]

Could be, Like the writers of South Park said when they can't come up with an ending they use Crab people. So it very well could be the same thing.

There's a black guy in the others, as well as Bea, who gets... uh, dont' want to spoil

What up with Nikkie and Paulo, eh? Finally finito.

[quote name='humidore']So expect Rose to be on thin ice from now on yea? She's the last one as far as I remember...[/quote]

Rose? She is pretty predominant character lately, eh?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Rose? She is pretty predominant character lately, eh?[/QUOTE]
Hey, she and Bernard needed some......how shall I put it......alone time.

[quote name='sfgiantsyee']Walt will be back[/QUOTE]

everybody will be back... when Locke wakes up in the hospital room after his fall, in the very last episode.. after being in a coma, and dreaming this whole thing

it will totally be all wizard of oz

jack will actually be the attending doctor, kate will be a nurse... no, wait.. eko will be a nurse

charlie will still be a junkie though

If anyone else does a DVR/Tivo deal for Lost in HD can you tell me if the Nikki/Paolo episode was in HD? I set mine up to record on the HD channel but it's in full screen instead of widescreen. I think everything is set to record on the HD channel. I set Raines and Black Donneley's up the same way and they recorded in HD...

[quote name='nasum']If anyone else does a DVR/Tivo deal for Lost in HD can you tell me if the Nikki/Paolo episode was in HD? I set mine up to record on the HD channel but it's in full screen instead of widescreen. I think everything is set to record on the HD channel. I set Raines and Black Donneley's up the same way and they recorded in HD...[/QUOTE]

I noticed on the bottom of the screen during the episode that it said something along the lines of "due to technical difficulties the high definition broadcast of Lost can not be shown"

[quote name='PKRipp3r']everybody will be back... when Locke wakes up in the hospital room after his fall, in the very last episode.. after being in a coma, and dreaming this whole thing

it will totally be all wizard of oz

jack will actually be the attending doctor, kate will be a nurse... no, wait.. eko will be a nurse

charlie will still be a junkie though[/QUOTE]
And the island will really be.....
martinshort_jiminyglickinlalawood_240.jpg

I'll be pissed if this show ends and it was all just a dream or part of someone's delusions. Also, my theory is that this island is contained within a biosphere due to the Earth outside being in an ice age hence why nobody can leave and nobody can find them. The Oceanic Survivors didnt crash onto the island, either they were already there and given these memories (best bet) or they were the last people to be put in the biosphere.

Also, eventhough next week's episode will probably be weak there's gonna be catfights in the rain between Kate and Juliet :drool::bouncy::)

Wow, some of you people have crazy ideas "given memories"? Is this BSG? Are they Cylons? :p

Didn't the creators say it's not a dream and they aren't dead or half dead? I think they ruled those things out.

[quote name='David85']Wow, some of you people have crazy ideas "given memories"? Is this BSG? Are they Cylons? :p

Didn't the creators say it's not a dream and they aren't dead or half dead? I think they ruled those things out.[/quote]
Yes, my idea is a lot more crazy then black memory clouds that kill people, polar bears on a tropical island, and an emp explosion that gives someone the ability to time travel (or see the future). ;)

And I hope you're right about the creators saying they ruled that stuff out. That episode where they suggested the possibility of the whole series being part of Hurley's insane delusions pissed me off.

Actual spoilers - read at your own risk.

Charlie will likely die this season, as Dominic has been told he won't be back next season unless in flashbacks.

There's a Rose and Bernard episode coming soon. They're not going anywhere.

There's also a Sun and Jin episode this season. Sun's been keeping secrets much bigger than speaking English.

The final episode of the season is a "Ben" episode. It's two hours, and Hurley will have a HUGE part.

There's still a "Dharma" episode coming soon, taking us back to the 1970's and the beginnings of the Dharma Initiative.

[quote name='JJSP']Actual spoilers - read at your own risk.

Charlie will likely die this season, as Dominic has been told he won't be back next season unless in flashbacks.
[/QUOTE]

Thats not a spoiler we've been told he would when they were drinking. I've said it before but without the smack his character is pointless.

We better see Rose otherwise I will start a riot. :)

That pissed me off the most, they indruced new people for no reason when they could have Rose.

And "his" charater is pointless anyways, I hope he dies and takes a few others with him.

I'd love to see Charlie die and take Hurley with him. Hurley can stand at the edge of a cliff and think about how bad he sucks and what a worthless character he is and then charlie can tackle him like Locke's "dad" did to him and they both fall of said cliff never to be seen again .. not even in flashbacks.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I noticed on the bottom of the screen during the episode that it said something along the lines of "due to technical difficulties the high definition broadcast of Lost can not be shown"[/quote]

My DVR recorded it in HD...

What about walt's werid ass "powers!?!?!" Are the writers just going to forget about that too??

And I am going wayyy back here, but what about that backgammon game with locke and walt.

And wtf did locke smile with an orange peal or whatever it was in his mouth!?!?

Shall I continue....I am keep going...

Man, I miss season 1. SICK OF THE OTHERS AND SICK OF NEW STORY LINES AND LEFT OUT ANSWERS

oh and we haven't seen 4 8 15 16 23 42 lately....

How can they possibly tie all of this together?

They can't, so enjoy the ride.

The writers came out last season and said they had no clue what the numbers really meant.

[quote name='kevzik']What about walt's werid ass "powers!?!?!" Are the writers just going to forget about that too??

And I am going wayyy back here, but what about that backgammon game with locke and walt.

And wtf did locke smile with an orange peal or whatever it was in his mouth!?!?

Shall I continue....I am keep going...

Man, I miss season 1. SICK OF THE OTHERS AND SICK OF NEW STORY LINES AND LEFT OUT ANSWERS

oh and we haven't seen 4 8 15 16 23 42 lately....

How can they possibly tie all of this together?[/QUOTE]

Oh yea the backgammon board. Didn't Locke give it to Walt? So in theroy Walt has it with him.

Pretty much when it comes to the final season, they're going to have a cluster fuck of questions to answer, and a shit load of stuff to tie everything together.

I honestly could see someone writing a book that tries to tie everything together. "The lost diaries guide." btw if I see that on bookshelves in 5 years or so. I'm going to whoop some ass.

So, this week

Locke is going to live with the others at some new place?

The sonar fence was to keep the black smoke out. Pretty cool, the others ditched Juliet.

[quote name='dpatel']I have a feeling Juliet wasn't left behind, and is actually still working with them.[/QUOTE]

Oh most def. No way would they leave her behind she really hasn't done anything bad enough to be outed. She knows where they went, and probably has a new list of people to collect.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_PPCCcXarkc[/media]

Video from the Lost ARG game I just learned about tonight.

But the video is more a backstory of the island, and why.

[quote name='CitizenB']So, this week

Locke is going to live with the others at some new place?

The sonar fence was to keep the black smoke out. Pretty cool, the others ditched Juliet.[/QUOTE]

the whole black smoke thing was just plain stupid. why didnt the smoke just go OVER THe fence like Kate and the others did. ALso i think they did leave them behind so the smoke could kill them. remember they were MARKED so the monster could find and kill them

2 weeks in a row was lame. does anyone really care about kates flashbacks it was boring as hell

also noticed ben said the SUB was the only way off and on the island. I guess he forgot about all the boats they have or something.

1. the boat they got off desmond
2. the boats they use to move from island to island
3. that boat they had to steal walt

Seems ben forgot about all of those boats. *UNLESS THERE IS A WALL IN THE OCEAN MEANING WALT AND HIS FATHER NEVER GOT AWAY

[quote name='CitizenB']Oh most def. No way would they leave her behind she really hasn't done anything bad enough to be outed. She knows where they went, and probably has a new list of people to collect.[/QUOTE]

Umm.... Hello... they were going to kill her!

I actually liked Kate's flashback more than I liked the actual story of episode on this one.
So Kate and Sawyer's baby mama were friends? So at the end do we get some big reunion and that everyone ends up living together?

bread's done
Back