Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

I want to hear how you got two copy's of Jump Street...
well long story short I bought 2 copies one for me and one for a friend and he apparently had already gotten himself a copy so I now have 2 and im lazy and didnt feel like dealing with Customer service to return it so I have my bluray dvd combo and i have a dvd copy as well so like I said i might give it away at a later date as a prize gotta talk with the wife and what not xD

nope id have to turn them in to someone if that happened wouldnt have felt right taking them in that situation lol

so its Tuesday and that means its new movie day I only have 1 code but due to a fellow CAG I might have another waiting to hear from him on that notion but until then I have

The Giver

so as soon as the thread gets some attention and love to let me know that people are here ill do some trivia or something to put this great movie into someone's digital collection

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here, I will be giving away a copy of Justified season 4. I will have a weird question that will hopefully be fun. I'll also wait for some activity to drop it

Alright here is gonna be my contest to receive The Giver

As most of you know im a fan of the ERB series on youtube, so for my contest you should pick 2 people preferably someone from current history and someone from past history that would be a good rap battle and must explain why it would make a good battle.Also it doesnt have to be limited to single people it could be groups of people or what not if you are confused by the concept you could always look at the ERB titles to see the common concept.

I will choose the winner tonight.

Let's make this a fun one :p

Multiple entries are fine but explanations will add bonus to the entry.

Even more bonus points if you manage to pick decent tubers to play the particular characters especially placing Peter and Lloyd correctly.

Looking forward to the answers.

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!

Can we have more than one entry please!!!

Off the top of my head I would have to say:

Heath Ledger Joker Vs. Jack Nicholson Joker Then out of nowhere comes....Caesar Romero Joker!!!

also as another I have been hoping they do is:

Kim Kardashian (with Kanye) Vs. Nicki Minaj  

Ok since yours requires some thought I'll add mine to. I went down an internet rabbit hole which led me to this question. Bonus kudos for gifs in your answer.

Which are my 3 favorite Kurt Russell characters? If there is a right answer before I leave for work I'll let you know otherwise tonight when I get home.

Ok since yours requires some thought I'll add mine to. I went down an internet rabbit hole which led me to this question. Bonus kudos for gifs in your answer.

Which are my 3 favorite Kurt Russell characters? If there is a right answer before I leave for work I'll let you know otherwise tonight when I get home.
This is tough because I would have several different characters he has played that come to mind that I like but I will guess:

1.Snake Plissken-Escape From New York

2.Colonel O'Neill-Stargate

3.Mac-The Thing

If it were my list I would have Captain Ron at number one.

Snake Plissken - Escape From L.A

snake-plissken-quote.gif

Elvis - Forest Gump

tumblr_mwp2d43CDR1svx4upo1_500.gif

or

R.J. Macready - The Thing

russell-the-thing.jpg

Couldn't find a gif for the last one.

not entering for the season but Snake Plissken is my all time favorite kurt russell character xD
Agreed Snake Plissken is the best one :D

Oh Captain Ron I like to think that captain Ron and Overboard are in the same universe.

Epic has one correct answer but all 3 good choices and a little off the board to nice.

As most of you know im a fan of the ERB series on youtube, so for my contest you should pick 2 people preferably someone from current history and someone from past history that would be a good rap battle and must explain why it would make a good battle.Also it doesnt have to be limited to single people it could be groups of people or what not if you are confused by the concept you could always look at the ERB titles to see the common concept.

Let's make this a fun one :p

Multiple entries are fine but explanations will add bonus to the entry.

Even more bonus points if you manage to pick decent tubers to play the particular characters especially placing Peter and Lloyd correctly.

Looking forward to the answers.
As for this I would have to say the best people IMO for a ERB would be as follows

Neil Armstrong & Galileo Galilei

just because Galileo was an astronomer and who better for him to have a ERB with than an astronaut I mean it would be soooo funny.

Oh just thought of another one.

Simon Cowell vs Gordon Ramsey ;)

I mean Simon is just so brutal on X-Factor and things and usually his honesty is what people don't like and he always gets boooooooo'd where as gordon cannot help his temper at the best of times when something annoys him so I would imagine it would be full of heat between them ;)

Nice I actually considered Elvis from Gump but thought it'd be to hard. You also have one right. When it feels like everyone has answered you can go again.
DAMN lol I honestly thought that Elvis would have been one just because it is one of mine lol that and people always love elvis.

now that I am thinking about it does he actually have to play the actor as in himself physically in the movie or can he just play the voice of a character just because I no he was in The Fox and the Hound.

Just so we no :D

Just found out about this! OK my picks for

3 Best Kurt Russell characters

Mac from The Thing

Wyatt Earp from Tombstone

Stuntman Mike from Death Proof

DAMN lol I honestly thought that Elvis would have been one just because it is one of mine lol that and people always love elvis.

now that I am thinking about it does he actually have to play the actor as in himself physically in the movie or can he just play the voice of a character just because I no he was in The Fox and the Hound.

Just so we no :D
Fox and the hound is an awesome pull didn't think about that. Not against the rules but as an extra hint he plays these characters not just voice.

Daniel also got one right.

Fox and the hound is an awesome pull didn't think about that. Not against the rules but as an extra hint he plays these characters not just voice.

Daniel also got one right.
Thanks for the hint lol yeah fox and the hound is brilliant movie :D

For the Top Three Kurt Russel characters it would be

bigtrouble_400.jpg
 Jack Big Trouble in Little China

5982430_std.jpg
 Cash Tango and Cash

With-the-coolest-beard-in-all-of-horror-as-MacReady.jpg
 Macready The Thing

Tom nice choices of pictures. You also have one right. Man what an iconic career he's had
You really have chosen a good 3 the ones that have been said would have been in my 3 top choices for him ¬_¬

This has me confused now haha although I have my next choices lined up :D

So let's say 2pm central if you've already answered you can answer again.

If no winner by the time I leave (3:15 central)
I'll drop another hint.

So let's say 2pm central if you've already answered you can answer again.

If no winner by the time I leave (3:15 central)
I'll drop another hint.
YAY Second guess :D

This gif is not a guess just funny :D

NGvge7L.gif

Can't wait for the next hint this is hard.

Guess 2:whistle2:

R.T. Macready (This picture for the lols)

4193601_std.jpg

Dr. Phil. David Grant

15129-22013.jpg

Det. Lt. Nicholas Frescia

450px-Tequila_420.jpg

dhnOcXA.png

Han Solo Versus Star Lord!!!

Lloyd to Play Archimedes

220px-Domenico-Fetti_Archimedes_1620.jpg

vs.

The Big Bang Theory Scientists (Peter to play Dr. Sheldon Cooper)

big-bang-theory-cast_320.jpg

Lloyd: Archimedes.  Born in 287.  This man was science'ing it up since before the TV.  5 on 1? No big deal. I got so many accomplishments these posers will flee.  

Peter: The Big Bang Theory Crew.  Sheldon and Leonard, with help from Kuthrapoli and Walowitz, doing math and engineering that would make Archimedes look like a ditz.  Theoretical Physics and a trip into space, what they wouldn't give to see the look on his face.

[SIZE=13.5135135650635px]Lloyd: Checking out irregular shapes, densities and seeing what floats. Eureka! He's gonna burn down that Big Bang crew like a fleet of wooden boats, People using my designs and building ships with my name, I'm not short on pride.  [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5135135650635px] I'm such a big deal my following lasted long after I died,.. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5135135650635px]Peter: Millions watch us every day, we have a great crew. So from all of us here in California... [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5135135650635px]The only thing we have to say is Archimedes' Screw you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5135135650635px]---I went the route of Historical Individual vs. Fictional Crew.  There's a lot of meat on the bone for both.  Arhimedes can attack the fact that the BBT cast are pretenders and fail to accomplish anything.  BBT can attack the Heat Ray as fake and how some of his most well known work is just explaining why something that was invented does what it does.[/SIZE]

Plissken

Snake_one_eye_Kurt_1813621c.jpg

Wyatt

Kurt-Russell-Tombstone.jpg

Cash

4acd0e65f40a661bfa0cf6e985a19e27.jpg

There's my guess.

This really has been a difficult question lol.

Billy got it nice job. I'm at work but when I get home I'll shoot you a pm with the code. Thanks guys it was fun. Great Kurt talk and thanks for letting me hijack the thread

bread's done
Back