Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

I just thought of another one!

The Rock                                    Versus                          Rocky Balboa

tm1.png

alright sorry i havent been back to choose the winner i completely spaced last night due to playing wow i mean hey we are all gamers here lol

Winner is gonna be chosen shortly and wife will be helping me choose the winner

the Winner has been decided DeeEmEcks takes the win for his brilliant Idea of BBT vs Archimedes.

The explanation was very well thought out and personally me and the wife believe it would make for one truly EPIC rap battle.

honorable mention to Simon Cowell vs Gordon Ramsey that would be hilarious to watch

the Winner has been decided DeeEmEcks takes the win for his brilliant Idea of BBT vs Archimedes.

The explanation was very well thought out and personally me and the wife believe it would make for one truly EPIC rap battle.

honorable mention to Simon Cowell vs Gordon Ramsey that would be hilarious to watch
Some of my favorite ERBs are historical figures or fictional v nonfictional, so I decided to combine it and see what I could come up with O:)

This will be the first movie I get to watch with the new PS3 interface. [SIZE=13.5135135650635px]Thanks Lothorius! [/SIZE]

Hello my loyal followers its abit later in the week than normal i usually do stuff on Tuesday but had a busy day tuesday and well been busy today but finally got some free time to hop on and i have abit of a haul this week lol  6 movies for the masses

The November Man

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Jingle All the Way 2

As Above So Below

The One Hundred-Foot Journey

I'm actually surprised nobody else showed up after the time that has passed, usually I miss out on these and I usually see after looking that quite a few people were playing.  You are awesome for doing these and thank you very much for the code, much appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to see As Above So Below since I'm a sucker for horror movies. That code would be cool since Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was taken already. Thanks for the giveaway!

Can I have The November Man please Lothorius?
sent

I'm actually surprised nobody else showed up after the time that has passed, usually I miss out on these and I usually see after looking that quite a few people were playing. You are awesome for doing these and thank you very much for the code, much appreciated :)
I have the hard copies of the movies why do i need the digital lol might as well give them away and hey everyonce in awhile a good samaritan gives me a reward for doing it so hey cant complain xD

Hello my loyal followers its abit later in the week than normal i usually do stuff on Tuesday but had a busy day tuesday and well been busy today but finally got some free time to hop on and i have abit of a haul this week lol 6 movies for the masses

The November Man

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Jingle All the Way 2

As Above So Below

The One Hundred-Foot Journey
I'd love to satisfy my curiosity and check out Jingle All the Way 2 if you've still got it. Thanks either way.

lol  well thanks again and enjoy the gaming, I heard the new Destiny update altered quite a few things within the game..mainly the exotic weapons...so it sounded like it might be interesting (dealing with the same bounties and levels over and over again became tiresome though)

oh i just got it like 3 days ago lol so im still lvling only up to like 11 just got my first rare item a nice rocket launcher xD
Oh awesome, then you will get some fun play time out of it...it is pretty addictive as you are leveling up and trying to get a hold of the weapons and gear, so be sure to enjoy it...good timing too since the DLC will be out shortly and should add that added life to it (that was needed since release)

well im taking it slow cause im playing wow as well and the opening raids for the new expansion just dropped this week hell before they dropped i was the best geared Resto Shaman on my server so gonna try and hop in a run for that tonight

well im taking it slow cause im playing wow as well and the opening raids for the new expansion just dropped this week hell before they dropped i was the best geared Resto Shaman on my server so gonna try and hop in a run for that tonight
lol Nice, since you experience a lot of that in WoW (I've never played) you will enjoy the raids in Destiny as well, that ended up being the most fun once you get all leveled up. So it should end up being a good alternative when you want to break a little from WoW, especially considering I know how hooked it seems most get when playing that :p

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you that were awesome and gave me some Amazon GC credits here and there for giving away these movies I was able to get my son an awesome birthday present and also had a little left over to get my daughter a stuffed animal of her favorite tv character I really appreciate it

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12305095" timestamp="1417899082"]I just wanted to say thank you to those of you that were awesome and gave me some Amazon GC credits here and there for giving away these movies I was able to get my son an awesome birthday present and also had a little left over to get my daughter a stuffed animal of her favorite tv character I really appreciate it[/quote]

How did I miss this.

I have a bit of money in Paypal I can donate as well. Didn't even notice any of that -_-

[quote name="Lothorius" post="12305143" timestamp="1417899505"]the people were just anonymously dropping it in my mail every so often after they would win or just randomly[/quote]

Hmm might have I do that next time to be anonymous ;)

you are correct there Dee i have 2 movies today

Guardians of the Galaxy

When the Game Stands Tall

now to figure out how to decide who gets them

lol  For sure, I never saw it in the theater...but I know it is supposed to be amazing, couldn't resist pre-ordering that one   :)

bread's done
Back