LOTS of Great preorder prices at Liongames.com (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm

Great deals on Mass Effect,Bioshock,GTA 4,Spiderman 3,Halo3 and more !!!

I'm sure 99% of us CAGers have either posted on the old thread or wondered about the legitamacy of the website.For those still curious about that I can vouch for Tony (the owner) that not only it is legit the prices are amazing and the customer serivce is the FASTEST I've personally every experienced.

For those who have dealt with Liongames.com feel free to share your experience so others who are considering giving them business can get an imperession of how good the site is.

As Shrike4242 said on the last post of the old thread,33 pages is alot to search thru for answers so I'll post the answers to the 2 most faqs...

YES this site is LEGIT

Shipping is $5

Anything else you can contact Tony thru the link above.If the word of MANY CAGers (From the crackdown and spider-amn 3 pre-orders) and answers from the owner of a site is not enough to get your business then you can miss out on Tony deals,because I'm one of the many CAGers wont hesitate to jump on the deals he has provided.

[quote name='nativetongue88']anyone else? you are the only one ive seen so far[/quote]

i ordered and got it in 3 days, check out the original thread

[quote name='jpbumich']
From the sticker on the manual of one of the used games I bought, it looks like he also runs a video rental store, so I am sure that helps while he gets liongames going. (the sticker was for "Age of Video 2" and had the same address as the return on the envelope).[/quote]
Yeah, he mentioned in the other thread that he's run a video store for about the last 13 years (I think that's the right number) but wanted to bring his presence online. There's enough satisfied CAGs out there that convinced me to pre-order Mass Effect.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Now them's fightin' words, bub.

P.S. Any good 'plant' wouldn't give a shit about spelling or punctuation, so as to better 'assimilate' with the general 'tone' of conversation on a gaming board.[/QUOTE]

I don't know man, you make the insinuation that jpbumich could be a plant based on his testimonial, but his grammar seems to pass that magical "not-a-plant" level you've set.

By the way, I'm just giving you a hard time, because the idea that either you or jpbumich are plants based on what was said is pretty stupid. If you conclude that he could be a plant for liongames, I don't see why I can't conclude that you're a plant for a competitor for the very same reason.

I usually rent everything but the prices for Mass Effect and Bioshock are almost too good to pass up. Will be making a decision on this in the next few days. it is not like these titles are from developers that perform below my expectations anyways.

[quote name='Fallout911']Great prices.
Whats up with the higher prices on the used games though?
Anyways I will order soon :)[/QUOTE]

When speaking with Tony he confirmed It's a glitch. Say if Godfather shows $50.00 used for the Wii it means he doesn't have it. Unfortunately that was the game I wanted when I was going to buy two used Wii games off him.

[quote name='rodeojones903']You get charged when you place an order and not when it ships correct?[/quote]
We take deposits on some games, and some games you do pay all upfront.

[quote name='phear3d']damn, halo 3 legendary edition is sold out for $79.99 !!!! does anyone know if they stated how many copies of legendary is available?[/quote]
When I started selling the legendary edition I talked to my distributor and we came up with a number that I felt I can safely sell and fill. I did think the price was going to be about $100 at the time. Now the retail price is $130 I am honoring my $80 price anyways. If I think I can safely sell more, I will have to raise my price on the next batch. As of right now, the game isn't even in my distributors system so I have no idea of my cost or if I can get any more.

[quote name='Quetza1']Likely just an error, Lion Games lists Forza 2 as available on 5/15/07, two weeks before everyone else:

http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm/ses_/list.cfm,show,x,1,x,XB3_MIC_YJ0009/Video%20Games/Action/Forza%20Motorsports%202/?afid=&CFID=22797474&CFTOKEN=70090211

Do they know something? Are they willing to break the street date?[/quote]
I will never break street date. Sometimes games change street dates like I change shirts. It is tedious to keep up with sometimes.

[quote name='shade45']Tony.. we need a good deal on Forza Motorsport 2 without trade ins. I'll order Halo 3 and GTA IV also if i get a good deal on forza motorsport 2.[/quote]
If you don't trade in games I sell Forza at $52.99 and make 3 bucks off you. if you trade in games I take a loss. I think $7.00 under retail is a good deal.

[quote name='ICEPICC']Hmm... No Shadowrun for 360[/quote]
Hopefully I get caught up and Shadowrun will go on special in a few days. I am also thinking a few football games also.

[quote name='torifile']No pre-order deal on GTA IV for the PS3? Come on! We PS3 users need some love![/quote]

Love is coming for ps3 GTA4. :D

[quote name='psychobrawler']Who's traded games in there? Their trade values look pretty reasonable, and I'm considering trading a couple games I'm not really playing towards a pre-order. How's it work?[/quote]
You can put new or used games in your cart and then select trades games button. You then select your platform and find the game you want to trade in. Select the condition and check out. You then mail me the games and you that is about it.

[quote name='geekpimpfx']why would he give less for limited editions of games? GoW for example? I can understand the same as the regular edition, but less?!?[/quote]

Just a mistake. I fixed it now. :oops:

[quote name='Dhuk']Seems good, price are average. You can pick up most of those games on the bay for cheaper.[/quote]
I feel it is less work to use my site plus you know you who are dealing with. Look at my used games tab on the home page. if a used game isnt in excellent condition I state it right in the title.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Yes an astroid could hit the earth, you could get hit by a car, or have a heart attack.

Yeah, but for most of us, the odds of seeing his site go 'belly-up' within the next year are a little higher, if I may be so bold.

I'm not predicting it, I'm not going to expound on practical or "Spooky Mulder" reasons as to why it might happen, I'm just saying that I can't see someone taking that many losses for that protracted a period of time. But of course, this is supposed to be a lovefest thread*, so, as Thom Yorke queried, "What the hell am I doin' here?" Believe me, I don't want to contribute to a self-fulfilling prophecy by convincing people that they're going to wake up one day and find a "Where the SHAQ-FU Did Lions Games GO???" thread two hours old and ten pages long.

And to the poster waiting 'til the three-month mark on GTA IV as opposed to now, I don't think that'll make much difference. You might as well order it now, or wait until the T-minus two-week mark.

*--A "lovefest", positivity-based thread, or a few CAGs in on the guerrilla marketing?[/quote]

Jolly Jolly Jolly, You need to open your mind man. It is hard to do sometimes on the internet. You see I am not afraid to take risk, and invest money and even lose money, if I feel there could be a good reward on the backend. I made some pretty good business decisions in my life, as well as a few wrong ones also. I can promise you one thing is that my wrong decisions cost no one except for me. As far as my wrong decisions, they really didnt even cost me, they made me grow as a person and hopefully I am smarter because of them. I think it is a good quality in life not to be afraid to lose. I can promise you one thing, if I am wrong on Liongames, my customers, the people who put faith in me, will not lose a single red cent. I don't operate that way. I think you are having a hard time trusting Liongames because in many ways it is too good to be true. I am a person who does truely care about his fellow human beings, I really do appreciate my customers, and I will never screw anybody. Period end of story. You will believe that as time passes. Many others already know.

I have ordered both new, used, and pre-ordered games with Liongames. I have had nothing but good transactions with the company. Customer service is the best I have seen. It is like a local owned game shop where you deal with the owner one on one. Even if it is a few more dollars then ebay, the fact that the game I order will be as advertised and the company backs it's sales with top notch service and support is worth it to me.

Every email question I have ever sent had been promptly returned. No computer responses.

I have ordered PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii games from Liongames and will continue to do so.

[quote name='cheaphuck']Has there been reports of anyone buying anything and actually getting it? I think the main reason I'm kind of hesitant is because the site looks very cheap and not in it for the long run. Yes, presentation most times matters. I may jump on Forza 2 though and if that works out I may order something else.[/quote]
Presentation sometimes matters, Sometimes bad businesses can hide in good presentations. What matters is the end result of how you get treated as a customer. Liongames may not look snazzy but i will put my service and prices up against anyone in the industry day in and day out. Read my testimonial pages. Also If anyone has had good experiences please leave a testimonial for me on the website.

[quote name='ajh2298']Can you trade in any Xbox, and PS2 games towards credit or only the ones he has listed?[/quote]
Eventually ps2 and xbox are coming off the site and they are being replaced with blu-ray and hd dvd. I want to only deal in next generation platforms.

[quote name='nativetongue88']anyone else? you are the only one ive seen so far[/quote]

There are plenty in the other thread that has about 600 replys.

[quote name='liongames']Hopefully I get caught up and Shadowrun will go on special in a few days. I am also thinking a few football games also.

Love is coming for ps3 GTA4. :D[/quote]

Yay for both of those deals :D

Hopefully one of the Football games you are thinking about is All-Pro ;)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Well considering your putting down money for a pre-order upfront I can see how your skeptical. However, Tony has already done his part in the pre-owned department and Crackdown which all shipped to several CAGers. It's too bad not enough people reported his Crackdown deal when it was around all the happy CAGers there were.

Unfortunately you do have to pay some money upfront, but what's the big deal? It's PayPal any who (at least for me) so It's not like he can get your information outside of your billing address in that regard. I've never heard of bad experiences from PayPal when it comes to sending money but alot from receiving it. I've had two faulty purchases via PayPal and they issued my money back, but that was many years ago.

I just hope, again, that everyone who has considered pre-ordering has atleast taken a look at his pre-owned section so he can get some cash earned.[/quote]
Thanks for pushing the preowned games. That is where i am hoping to make my money.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']How does the guy make any money or keep the business going by doing this?[/quote]
I am building a business and I am investing to do so. I am also very happy with the response so far.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Yeah, he mentioned in the other thread that he's run a video store for about the last 13 years (I think that's the right number) but wanted to bring his presence online. There's enough satisfied CAGs out there that convinced me to pre-order Mass Effect.[/quote]
20 years in the video business. :D

[quote name='Greendomo']I'm surprised Tony hasn't popped into this thread yet. Any good deals coming up?[/quote]
Sorry it took me so long to pop in. I been trying to get caught up and I just got back from vacation last week, I am also sneaking in a few rounds of golf!

[quote name='R0wdi']Do you mind asking him how much longer the deal will last?[/quote]
Which deal are you talking about? There a re a few going on right now

[quote name='Fallout911']Great prices.
Whats up with the higher prices on the used games though?
Anyways I will order soon :)[/quote]

My used games prices should be pretty good also. A few just might be glitches. I try to look at the values on amazon and discount them from there.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Great to know its legit!
Get shipping to Canada, you have HOT prices :D[/quote]
I need to find a reasonable way to track shipments and still have it be cost effective.

[quote name='liongames']Which deal are you talking about? There a re a few going on right now[/quote]

Hey man, thanks for replying to so many questions. I was talking about the $20 off Bioshock, GTAIV, and Mass Effect Preorder deals.

[quote name='jollydwarf']As a "satisfied" customer, I take a little offence at your implication of me being a part of some sort of scam.

Then I'll be skeptical and you'll be offended. See, it all works out in the end!

I'm far from convinced that people like you are 'in' on any potential 'scam', but--BUT--my general M.O. for message boards is "Trust No One". Now, that could be because they're plants for publishers, gamers 'encouraged' by someone to use their pre-existing cred to help pimp a game, or just someone who is far too emotionally invested in promoting/tearing down a company or franchise. But there's just so many things about this deal that just seem...off.[/QUOTE]
Ah hah! I figured it out!! Your the person that Tony hired to be incredibly skeptical at first, only to have him convert and be the biggest yay-sayer there is! That way everyone will be like, 'Yea, i remember back when Jollydwarf was really skeptical about Tony's site...man, boy was he skeptical. But then, Jolly cut a few deals with Tony, and now, the biggest skeptic became the biggest fan! So the site must be legit!!'
Uh huh...we're onto you. You can't fool us.
*Tallies one point for MageVortex for figuring it out, and glances over to see Tony's tally is still much higher*

For the record, i took the bait a while back and pre-ordered Mass Effect :) I can't wait!

[quote name='R0wdi']Hey man, thanks for replying to so many questions. I was talking about the $20 off Bioshock, GTAIV, and Mass Effect Preorder deals.[/quote]

I would say at least the rest of may!

[quote name='liongames']I would say at least the rest of may![/quote]

Ok, cool. Thanks alot for the awesome deals you've put up

Wow, I traded in Resistance for the PS3. Shipped first class USPS on Saturday and already got my $30 credit today! Great turnaround and service.

[quote name='psychobrawler']Who's traded games in there? Their trade values look pretty reasonable, and I'm considering trading a couple games I'm not really playing towards a pre-order. How's it work?[/quote]

I traded in a game, though it did go towards a pre-order for C&C3. I traded in Madden (Wii), mailed it off, got a notification within a few days. I paid the balance (like $20-something) at the same time.

C&C3 came out last week, I got a shipment notification from Tony, and today it arrived in the mail, brand-new and sealed, as promised. Sounds like a good deal to me. :cool:

I hate preordering, especially online, if its a game that I want the day it comes out. But for these prices, it may be worth the extra shipping days instead of paying full price. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='liongames']Jolly Jolly Jolly, You need to open your mind man. It is hard to do sometimes on the internet. You see I am not afraid to take risk, and invest money and even lose money, if I feel there could be a good reward on the backend. I made some pretty good business decisions in my life, as well as a few wrong ones also. I can promise you one thing is that my wrong decisions cost no one except for me. As far as my wrong decisions, they really didnt even cost me, they made me grow as a person and hopefully I am smarter because of them. I think it is a good quality in life not to be afraid to lose. I can promise you one thing, if I am wrong on Liongames, my customers, the people who put faith in me, will not lose a single red cent. I don't operate that way. I think you are having a hard time trusting Liongames because in many ways it is too good to be true. I am a person who does truely care about his fellow human beings, I really do appreciate my customers, and I will never screw anybody. Period end of story. You will believe that as time passes. Many others already know.[/quote]

Great post Tony, you make a lot of strong points that I feel people need to learn. Especially in the internet age where trust is a big issue. I too go through the same things with people who visit my site, but low prices are only too good to be true because the bigger businesses like EB/GS are fully established and have built up their name. They can charge anything they like because they're known and trusted. Smaller shops need to make a name for themselves, which is why you'll see a lot more deals from us :). A lot of the time, smaller shops like ours have to take losses (which I don't consider a loss most of the time) to get the word out.

Although some might consider us competitors, it's great to see someone stand up for the independent shops out there. Great stuff Tony, and best of luck to you.

[quote name='Poolking99']I hate preordering, especially online, if its a game that I want the day it comes out. But for these prices, it may be worth the extra shipping days[/QUOTE]

People have reported getting games from Tony before street date, right on it, or shortly thereafter. It's not going to be a big delay in other words.

This guy is great. He notified me that Splinter Cell had been delayed until November and allowed me to cancel my order without penalty. I plan to place another order in a few days.

[quote name='Kayden']Hey Tony, any chance you'll be getting Odin Sphere?[/quote]

Your talking ps2 right? I in the process of removing them from my site and replacing them with high def dvd's. I will check with my distributor tommorow and see if i can get you one. Probably $3.00 off retail in that area.

[quote name='Poolking99']I hate preordering, especially online, if its a game that I want the day it comes out. But for these prices, it may be worth the extra shipping days instead of paying full price. Thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

Pool king. This business is messed up a bit when it comes to street dates. For example Spiderman 3 had a hard street date. What this means is all retailers will have the game on street date. What it means for me is, I get the game 1 day early to ship to my customers. Most games that come out do not have hard street dates. For example MLB 07 comes out this week, and has a release date of wednesday. My distributor will get his product on wednesday so my ship date is actually two days after release date in this case. I try and compensate by drop shipping the game directly from my distributor, They use a combination of ups and the post office, and sometimes this doesnt really save a lot of time. Now the good news is even though most titles don't have a hard street date, titles like Mass Effect and Halo 3 probably will have a hard street date. If people pay for UPS shipping, I would drop ship those orders directly from my distributor, and my customers have a good chance of getting those games on street date, or 1 day after. This is only if you pay for UPS shipping. Any questions email me.

[quote name='Fixelated']Great post Tony, you make a lot of strong points that I feel people need to learn. Especially in the internet age where trust is a big issue. I too go through the same things with people who visit my site, but low prices are only too good to be true because the bigger businesses like EB/GS are fully established and have built up their name. They can charge anything they like because they're known and trusted. Smaller shops need to make a name for themselves, which is why you'll see a lot more deals from us :). A lot of the time, smaller shops like ours have to take losses (which I don't consider a loss most of the time) to get the word out.

Although some might consider us competitors, it's great to see someone stand up for the independent shops out there. Great stuff Tony, and best of luck to you.[/quote]

Thank you Fixelated. There are a lot of scam artist on the net. That doesn't mean everyone is one though. I can see why people could have trouble trusting, But it is important in life to trust and risk. I wish you all the best also.
Thanks for saying hello!

[quote name='liongames']Thank you Fixelated. There are a lot of scam artist on the net. That doesn't mean everyone is one though. I can see why people could have trouble trusting, But it is important in life to trust and risk. I wish you all the best also.
Thanks for saying hello![/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree. Honesty is the best customer service policy :).

Hey Tony how often do you update your inventory on the site? I'm checking everyday for new Wii games... still waiting for God Father, Elebits or Excite Truck so I can support you :p

[quote name='Fixelated']Great post Tony, you make a lot of strong points that I feel people need to learn. Especially in the internet age where trust is a big issue. I too go through the same things with people who visit my site, but low prices are only too good to be true because the bigger businesses like EB/GS are fully established and have built up their name. They can charge anything they like because they're known and trusted. Smaller shops need to make a name for themselves, which is why you'll see a lot more deals from us :). A lot of the time, smaller shops like ours have to take losses (which I don't consider a loss most of the time) to get the word out.

Although some might consider us competitors, it's great to see someone stand up for the independent shops out there. Great stuff Tony, and best of luck to you.[/QUOTE]

Jumping in late but I think a lot of it comes from the fact that if its "too good to be true" it probably isn't true. Not saying that site is too good to be true at all but it is a known fact that small game sellers get hosed since they dont get the large volume protection. They cant send back games that dont sell, whatever they buy they have to sell, even at a loss.

given that scenario that has driven many small sites out of the business, it makes people wonder what is being done that is different that makes this site succeed where countless others have failed simply because the rules in place are designed to help big box retail, not small mom and pop shops.

[quote name='expane']Jumping in late but I think a lot of it comes from the fact that if its "too good to be true" it probably isn't true. Not saying that site is too good to be true at all but it is a known fact that small game sellers get hosed since they dont get the large volume protection. They cant send back games that dont sell, whatever they buy they have to sell, even at a loss.

given that scenario that has driven many small sites out of the business, it makes people wonder what is being done that is different that makes this site succeed where countless others have failed simply because the rules in place are designed to help big box retail, not small mom and pop shops.[/quote]
He did state above that he was driving customers to visit his site through the preorder deals in hopes that it will spark interest in his "used" games business. As you probably know, this is how some game shops make their margins. Instead of spending hundreds, even thousands of advertising dollars, a hot deal can definitely garner some attention and save the business some money. I'm not sure what his formula to success is, but as a site/shop owner myself, I can say that we all have different strategies. It really depends on what you believe in, the value you offer your customer, and how efficient you are at making everything work.

[quote name='Fixelated']He did state above that he was driving customers to visit his site through the preorder deals in hopes that it will spark interest in his "used" games business. As you probably know, this is how some game shops make their margins. Instead of spending hundreds, even thousands of advertising dollars, a hot deal can definitely garner some attention and save the business some money. I'm not sure what his formula to success is, but as a site/shop owner myself, I can say that we all have different strategies. It really depends on what you believe in, the value you offer your customer, and how efficient you are at making everything work.[/QUOTE]

yeah it sounds reasonable enough. although it seems like there is a bug in their used games prices as many used games on his site price out at an even $50.00 when the new games are like $29.99

It actually worked to get me to go there and look for some used games, but the buggy prices made me scratch my head more than anything else

[quote name='expane']Jumping in late but I think a lot of it comes from the fact that if its "too good to be true" it probably isn't true. Not saying that site is too good to be true at all but it is a known fact that small game sellers get hosed since they dont get the large volume protection. They cant send back games that dont sell, whatever they buy they have to sell, even at a loss.

given that scenario that has driven many small sites out of the business, it makes people wonder what is being done that is different that makes this site succeed where countless others have failed simply because the rules in place are designed to help big box retail, not small mom and pop shops.[/QUOTE]

Yet at the same time these points, questions and arguments over Liongames have been going on for months and months and months. Any time you click on a thread he has to defend himself over and over from people who obviously haven't even bothered to read what was written before -- by this point he's answered every question about three dozen times, if not more.

Meanwhile people have been ordering games and receiving them. Have we run into a situation in these dozens of pages where someone has had a bad experience? Where he couldn't be reached?

I'm not saying people don't have a right to ask questions, but we've been down this road in these threads for, what, nearly six months now and I think he's answered these repetitive (and they certainly are repetitive) questions enough by this point. The guy has more patience than I would, that's for sure.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Yet at the same time these points, questions and arguments over Liongames have been going on for months and months and months. Any time you click on a thread he has to defend himself over and over from people who obviously haven't even bothered to read what was written before -- by this point he's answered every question about three dozen times, if not more.

Meanwhile people have been ordering games and receiving them. Have we run into a situation in these dozens of pages where someone has had a bad experience? Where he couldn't be reached?

I'm not saying people don't have a right to ask questions, but we've been down this road in these threads for, what, nearly six months now and I think he's answered these repetitive (and they certainly are repetitive) questions enough by this point. The guy has more patience than I would, that's for sure.[/QUOTE]

actually i don't see too many "questions" in either of my posts :)

How long does it take to get games from lion games because I'm interested in preordering Halo 3 from them, but I want it soon after it's released. Could somebody provide some insight for me please?

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Hey Tony,
Will there be any specials for this month ?? If not,when can we expect some new deals specials ??
Thanks[/quote]

The new specials will be up by the end of the weekend. :applause: :applause: :applause: Finally

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Hey Tony how often do you update your inventory on the site? I'm checking everyday for new Wii games... still waiting for God Father, Elebits or Excite Truck so I can support you :p[/quote]

I have been behind the eight ball here monster. I will hopefully have this all straightened out in a few days. I dont have any used copies ofmthose games but i will keep my eye out for you for sure!

[quote name='swoosh bnd']How long does it take to get games from lion games because I'm interested in preordering Halo 3 from them, but I want it soon after it's released. Could somebody provide some insight for me please?[/quote]

Swoosh if you pay the $8.00 for UPS shipping there is a chance you will get the game on street date as I will ship those copies directly from my distributors warehouse. Other copies will ship from my store the day before street date. I should have my product by then.

[quote name='liongames']The new specials will be up by the end of the weekend. :applause: :applause: :applause: Finally[/QUOTE]

Any chance of giving us a preview of at least the titles that will be included in the specials? O:)

Tony,

Thanks again for answering all our questions and concerns, several times in fact. I still can't believe how good your deals are. Can't wait for my copy of Mass Effect.

- Alex

given that scenario that has driven many small sites out of the business, it makes people wonder what is being done that is different that makes this site succeed where countless others have failed simply because the rules in place are designed to help big box retail, not small mom and pop shops.[/quote]
Expane, The way my website is set up i have to put something in the fields just to import a bunch of games at once. I then go back and edit these games individually which I havent got to on some game. This is the reason why some prices are funky.

Your post above is an intelligent one for sure. The odds are stacked against the little guys. I am trying to run advanced sales so I don't have tons of inventory floating around. Secondly I am working hard to educate my customers on the advantage of doing business with me, compared to big box retailers. Thirdly many businesses fail because they aren't properly capitalized, and therefore they are doomed before they start. Sometimes people may have a few thousand dollars, and say lets start a business. This makes it very hard to get off the ground. I believe you need to invest in order to make something worthwhile. That is what I am doing. I am offering games near and below cost, in hopes that i will build a very good used business. I figure if i sell new games cheaper to people, then it hurts less for them to trade them in. I want to be able to give people who can't afford new games a good used game selection. I will tweak the business model as time goes on according to customers buying habits. In order to survive in the video business for 20 years I have had to tweak my business all the time. If you look for mom and pops in the video business there isnt very many left. Being that I survived against the odds before I think i can beat the odds again. If people support me and buy used games ,they will get great prices as well as great service. If they don't they will get the pleasure of dealing with the big box retail. Given those choices, I hope they choose me. We are off to a great start thanks to my customers spreading the word. I am very encourage with what I see so far!

[quote name='argyle']Any chance of giving us a preview of at least the titles that will be included in the specials? O:)[/quote]
Shadowrun, All Pro Football 2k8, and Two Worlds. Also GTA4 for the ps3. The deals are on the site now I just havent made the banner yet or sent out the newsletter.

[quote name='AlexChan79']Tony,

Thanks again for answering all our questions and concerns, several times in fact. I still can't believe how good your deals are. Can't wait for my copy of Mass Effect.

- Alex[/quote]
Your welcome. I really like dealing with the public as much as my time allows. I think I lost my patience once with a customer in 20 years. That customer really overstep the bounds by a bunch. other then that I don't get tired of working with people.

[quote name='liongames']Shadowrun, All Pro Football 2k8, and Two Worlds. Also GTA4 for the ps3. The deals are on the site now I just havent made the banner yet or sent out the newsletter.[/QUOTE]
consider All-Pro Football 2K8 ordered from me :D I'd hoped you were going to include it. hazzah!

I was however unable to find Tetris Evolution for XBOX 360 on your trade value page as I was wanting to maybe trade that in. any chance of getting that added in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back