LOTS of Great preorder prices at Liongames.com (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm

Great deals on Mass Effect,Bioshock,GTA 4,Spiderman 3,Halo3 and more !!!

I'm sure 99% of us CAGers have either posted on the old thread or wondered about the legitamacy of the website.For those still curious about that I can vouch for Tony (the owner) that not only it is legit the prices are amazing and the customer serivce is the FASTEST I've personally every experienced.

For those who have dealt with Liongames.com feel free to share your experience so others who are considering giving them business can get an imperession of how good the site is.

As Shrike4242 said on the last post of the old thread,33 pages is alot to search thru for answers so I'll post the answers to the 2 most faqs...

YES this site is LEGIT

Shipping is $5

Anything else you can contact Tony thru the link above.If the word of MANY CAGers (From the crackdown and spider-amn 3 pre-orders) and answers from the owner of a site is not enough to get your business then you can miss out on Tony deals,because I'm one of the many CAGers wont hesitate to jump on the deals he has provided.

[quote name='liongames']Shadowrun, All Pro Football 2k8, and Two Worlds. Also GTA4 for the ps3. The deals are on the site now I just havent made the banner yet or sent out the newsletter.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, you've probably got me on that Two Worlds. :)

One more quick question - do you give anything extra for the CE of the PS3 version of Spiderman 3?

[quote name='argyle']Thanks, you've probably got me on that Two Worlds. :)

One more quick question - do you give anything extra for the CE of the PS3 version of Spiderman 3?[/quote]

I give you $5.00 extra when you send it in remind me and i will take care of it manually.

Thanks for deal on Two Worlds Tony,I know I've been bothering you about it lol....quick question....Do you combine shipping on orders with multiple games? Or only if the games are released around the same time ?

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Thanks for deal on Two Worlds Tony,I know I've been bothering you about it lol....quick question....Do you combine shipping on orders with multiple games? Or only if the games are released around the same time ?[/quote]

Shipping charges are based on each game now. so it doesn't matter if they are the same day or not. Don't forget my shipping charge is a shipping and handling charge. I also may have to raise my rates pretty soon as the post office went up over 25% this week on postage.

Tony,

I've been tracking your trials and tribulations over the last 6 months or so, and I have to say that your commitment to customer satisfaction is amazing. I never post on the forum here, but I just had to say how impressed I was with your candor and fortitude at answering both critics and proponents concisely and graciously.
I am in for H3, Mass Effect and Bioshock, with more business definitely coming your way.

[quote name='liongames']Shipping charges are based on each game now. so it doesn't matter if they are the same day or not. Don't forget my shipping charge is a shipping and handling charge. I also may have to raise my rates pretty soon as the post office went up over 25% this week on postage.[/quote]

Thanks for the info Tony...One More Question...

I heard news of Two Worlds having a US Collectors Edition available on the same day as the regular version.Will you be getting this verison also?? If so,how much will it cost??

How much did you offer the Legendary edition of Halo 3 for? I'm definitely not interested in it at anywhere near a retail price, but if you ever get it back in stock again at a much lower cost, I'll have to consider it.

If I preorder something from this site (Halo 3), can I later change the shipping address? I'm moving to an apartment in the fall and that's why I'm asking. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='jaso']That old adage of "If it seems too good to be true ..." comes to mind here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, must be why there are dozens upon dozens of pages about Liongames by this point. How about going back more than 1 page and READING before spouting out authoritative opinions on something you obviously didn't bother looking into?

[quote name='Evil Herbivore']Tony,

I've been tracking your trials and tribulations over the last 6 months or so, and I have to say that your commitment to customer satisfaction is amazing. I never post on the forum here, but I just had to say how impressed I was with your candor and fortitude at answering both critics and proponents concisely and graciously.
I am in for H3, Mass Effect and Bioshock, with more business definitely coming your way.[/quote]
Evil Herbivore. I appreciate you taking the time to register and for passing your comments along to me. I happen to like people so treating them right comes pretty easily to me. That doesn't stop with business that is how I live my life.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Thanks for the info Tony...One More Question...

I heard news of Two Worlds having a US Collectors Edition available on the same day as the regular version.Will you be getting this verison also?? If so,how much will it cost??[/quote]
Probably about $10 more for the collectors edition.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Soo.. it's only $39? or do we pay the other $20 later?[/quote]
$39 plus shipping. So i ask you now VipFREAK DEAL OR NO DEAL??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Z-Saber']How much did you offer the Legendary edition of Halo 3 for? I'm definitely not interested in it at anywhere near a retail price, but if you ever get it back in stock again at a much lower cost, I'll have to consider it.[/quote]
I sold the legendary edition for $79.99. It was my first thread on here and I got bashed pretty good. I imagine a few people took a quick look at the thread and moved on. It was an interesting thread anyway!

[quote name='suko_32']If I preorder something from this site (Halo 3), can I later change the shipping address? I'm moving to an apartment in the fall and that's why I'm asking. Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Easy to do, just email me down the road.

[quote name='OneWingedAngeI']where's the starcraft II deal!?[/quote]
I couldnt find any info on this game. Does it have a street date? Get me some info on it and I will keep it in mind!

[quote name='shade45']need deal for Forza 2... waiting for less than $52[/quote]
Hi Shade. $52.00 is a few bucks above my cost. If you trade games to me I have a chance to make money on the backend. If not $52 is a very fair price. Gamestop/Eb will cost you about $63 after taxes plus wear and tear on your car, gas money, and your time. If this isnt good enough you can probably wait for a used one which i will sell for about $39.99 after 4 to 5 weeks.

[quote name='jaso']That old adage of "If it seems too good to be true ..." comes to mind here.[/quote]
I tend to think that old adage probably hurts people more in life then helps them out. I believe people get presented with many opprotunitys through out life, I believe many people take a quick look and pass and leave many opprotunitys behind. I like to take a look at all situations and weigh the risk reward ratio, and then make a decision. I admit I am more open minded then most.

[quote name='liongames']I sold the legendary edition for $79.99. It was my first thread on here and I got bashed pretty good. I imagine a few people took a quick look at the thread and moved on. It was an interesting thread anyway![/quote]YAI! Do you have a mailing list, in case it ever comes back in stock? I'd buy that in a flash!

Hey Tony, is the the 360 version of Rainbow Six: Vegas completely off your site? I was looking for a new or used version of it and only came across the PS3 version.

[quote name='isaac']Hey Tony, is the the 360 version of Rainbow Six: Vegas completely off your site? I was looking for a new or used version of it and only came across the PS3 version.[/quote]

Issac. I just got a used version in today as a matter of fact. I just updated it $34.99 Be Quick

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Tony--any chance on a deal on the LE of GTA IV that was recently announced (MSRP of $89.99) for 360 and PS3?[/quote]

I'd also like to know about this for GTA IV and for recently announced Assassin's Creed LE (MSRP of $69.99) ....I have already pre-ordered both of those games from you (standard edition) so hopefully I can jus switch it over depending on your pricing of these,thanks.

I gotta say that even though you may not see your game on the day of release the deals and customer service is fantastic. Tony is very easy to deal with and is clearly concerned about his customers satisfaction. I have received two pre-orders (C&C 3 and Armored core 4) very close to there release dates and I've sold him three games that I didn't get to him as quickly as I should have but all the while he was still very friendly and responsive the whole way.

Anyways I can't talk this guy up enough

Many thanks Tony (aka Liongames)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Tony--any chance on a deal on the LE of GTA IV that was recently announced (MSRP of $89.99) for 360 and PS3?[/quote]
Hi Wamp. I have to let my distributor update his website with the info on the LE GTA4 before I would know. If I can get them I will try and do a deal. It won't be as aggressive as the regular edition but I should still be able to save my customers money! I should know more in a week to 10 days!

Tony

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I'd also like to know about this for GTA IV and for recently announced Assassin's Creed LE (MSRP of $69.99) ....I have already pre-ordered both of those games from you (standard edition) so hopefully I can jus switch it over depending on your pricing of these,thanks.[/quote]
I checked EB's website as well as amazon and didnt see the LE Assassins creed up yet. I sure more info will be available in the upcoming weeks. Drop me an email In a week or a little after and I will check into this LE edition for you. As of tonight it isnt listed on my distributor's website.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Yeah, must be why there are dozens upon dozens of pages about Liongames by this point. How about going back more than 1 page and READING before spouting out authoritative opinions on something you obviously didn't bother looking into?[/QUOTE]

My comment was merged from another thread (if you would have looked), therefore, you probably don't even know what I was talking about. I was on page one of that thread. Pardon me for being skeptical, particularly when that thread's OP registered in April and it was his only post ever. And still is. (Post #107 in this thread. Notice the header at the top of that message that indicates it was merged.)

[quote name='Disco Mark']In for H3. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Again, another first-time poster/newly registered user. Does anyone else find this weird or am I just being paranoid? Because I'd be willing to accept the latter, but it just seems suspicious.

[quote name='jaso']Again, another first-time poster/newly registered user. Does anyone else find this weird or am I just being paranoid? Because I'd be willing to accept the latter, but it just seems suspicious.[/QUOTE]

Your just being paranoid. Like everyone else was.
I too pre-ordered Halo 3, normal edition, but I gota buy two used games off him to support him. Seems like no one has done that yet either. He's gotta make his dollars back.

I traded in 4 games to him and am getting Blue Dragon and Halo 3 CE. You are paranoid jaso. I am not an older CAG, but I am not new and I am an active CAG here on the boards.

[quote name='jaso']Again, another first-time poster/newly registered user. Does anyone else find this weird or am I just being paranoid? Because I'd be willing to accept the latter, but it just seems suspicious.[/quote]

You are paranoid I have ordered twice and recieved both games with no problems, I also have Halo 3 fully paid, and deposits on Mass, Bio. and GTA. Tony is a good guy and is so far totally reliable.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Your just being paranoid. Like everyone else was.
I too pre-ordered Halo 3, normal edition, but I gota buy two used games off him to support him. Seems like no one has done that yet either. He's gotta make his dollars back.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kendal']I traded in 4 games to him and am getting Blue Dragon and Halo 3 CE. You are paranoid jaso. I am not an older CAG, but I am not new and I am an active CAG here on the boards.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tightclaws']You are paranoid I have ordered twice and recieved both games with no problems, I also have Halo 3 fully paid, and deposits on Mass, Bio. and GTA. Tony is a good guy and is so far totally reliable.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. He does seem like a good guy, I won't deny that, and if everyone is satisfied, then I can't knock that, either. I was more concerned with the single posts by new users. It just seemed odd to me.

[quote name='jaso']Again, another first-time poster/newly registered user. Does anyone else find this weird or am I just being paranoid? Because I'd be willing to accept the latter, but it just seems suspicious.[/quote]
I've bought 2 games from Lionsgames thus far and I've been on here since 2004.

I pre-ordered Forza 2 and Halo 3 CE earlier today and traded in Viva Pinata, Phantasy Star Universe, and Madden 2007 Hall of Fame Edition...

cost including shipping = $57.98

not too shabby

[quote name='RawisJericho']I've bought 2 games from Lionsgames thus far and I've been on here since 2004.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't questioning the CAG history of CAGers who've bought from the site - I don't care if you've been here a month or a year.

I was pointing out that two different "advocates" of the site (one promoting a "deal") were newly registered users and first-time posters, and both times it's been their only post. I was only questioning why someone would register just to post in this thread. That seemed too coincidental to me.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Your just being paranoid. Like everyone else was.
I too pre-ordered Halo 3, normal edition, but I gota buy two used games off him to support him. Seems like no one has done that yet either. He's gotta make his dollars back.[/quote]

I've bought several used games off of him, In fact the first order I had was for used games, just to see if they would come without risking too much money. They came in great condition and showed me just how great tony's customer service is. But I agree with you, I hope all these people who are in for preorders at such great prices at least look through his used games to help support his great deals.

[quote name='liongames']I checked EB's website as well as amazon and didnt see the LE Assassins creed up yet. I sure more info will be available in the upcoming weeks. Drop me an email In a week or a little after and I will check into this LE edition for you. As of tonight it isnt listed on my distributor's website.[/QUOTE]

I can pretty much guarantee you a couple of preorders on the LE Assassin's Creed if you can save us a few bucks on that. I've started talking up your site to friends. :)

So tempted to pre-order Assassin's Creed. What's your cancellation policy? (Just in case I sell my PS3 before it comes out. I move through electronics like socks.)

[quote name='Darkarts']i sent you an email tony[/quote]

Umm... I hate to ask this and seem like a hater, but is this really necessary? I remember the last thread being closed on the basis of specious posts, so maybe we can cut down on the number of "Tony, I also e-mailed you" posts. Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back