LOTS of Great preorder prices at Liongames.com (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm

Great deals on Mass Effect,Bioshock,GTA 4,Spiderman 3,Halo3 and more !!!

I'm sure 99% of us CAGers have either posted on the old thread or wondered about the legitamacy of the website.For those still curious about that I can vouch for Tony (the owner) that not only it is legit the prices are amazing and the customer serivce is the FASTEST I've personally every experienced.

For those who have dealt with Liongames.com feel free to share your experience so others who are considering giving them business can get an imperession of how good the site is.

As Shrike4242 said on the last post of the old thread,33 pages is alot to search thru for answers so I'll post the answers to the 2 most faqs...

YES this site is LEGIT

Shipping is $5

Anything else you can contact Tony thru the link above.If the word of MANY CAGers (From the crackdown and spider-amn 3 pre-orders) and answers from the owner of a site is not enough to get your business then you can miss out on Tony deals,because I'm one of the many CAGers wont hesitate to jump on the deals he has provided.

[quote name='Unickuta']I don't want to stalk you or anything, but where is your store located? I live in Jersey, so that could help determine how fast I'd get the game.[/quote]

I live in new york and it took 2-3 business days to recieve the last game (spider-man 3).He shipped on the friday (street date) and I got it on monday.Probably would have gone it on sunday if it was a business day.

[quote name='liongames']If it is a 360 or ps3 or wii i will carry it. I will check into later today when i get back .[/quote]It's confirmed for the first two and rumored (and likely) for the last one. If you have it discounted in any way, you, sir, have my business.

I have a question.

When does your offers end? Because I am moving into college soon and I want to place an order once I find out my dorm address.

Second, could you add the two games to your deals list:

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Medal of Honor: Airborne

Thanks

I wanted to also say that I have some preorders from LionsGames and have also ordered a used game from Tony. It was in perfect shape, and you can't beat his prices for the most part. He is a great communicator, and really offers excellent individual service. I am sure that he will do his best to make all the CAG people happy. We need to also make sure we don't run him out of business because he won't always have the cheapest price on everything. But I think he is making a sincere effort to do that. Great job Tony and keep it up.

I also have a question. I was wondering if you are going to put the LE Assassins creed on your website once it is availiable? And how much you think it would be, since it will be, normally, 69.99.

[quote name='ighosty']I also have a question. I was wondering if you are going to put the LE Assassins creed on your website once it is availiable? And how much you think it would be, since it will be, normally, 69.99.[/quote]

I think, like the Bioshock LE, that it's an exclusive to Gamestop/EBGames but I am not sure.

[quote name='spartan789']Tony, you may want to look into your server. I've been getting JRun errors the past couple days. Check out the logs, because I'm sure a bunch of people are seeing them.[/quote]

I had a few myself last week but then again i answered emails for about 3 hours sraight one night and never had a problem. I did email the server people and they said they had a few problems but should be fine now. Thank you for letting me know.

[quote name='rubrink']Any word on Stranglehold?[/quote]

The games comes out in sept so I will try and get a special going within the next 7 days!

[quote name='Unickuta']I don't want to stalk you or anything, but where is your store located? I live in Jersey, so that could help determine how fast I'd get the game.[/quote]

my video stores are located in conn, and that is where i ship from. it shouldn't take more then a few days to receive first class mail. Priority should really get there in two at most but is not gauranteed. we could always meet at yankee stadium and i will hand you the game in person:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='saddamizer']His store is in CT so you're pretty close, relatively speaking.

Tony, it'd be cool if you could offer a similar deal to Madden with the trade ins whenever the NBA games (Live and 2k8) come out around late September/Early October.[/quote]

I will of course keep it in mind!

Just a question. How secure is your site, and how upfront will you be in case of a security breach.

I just preordered something, and used my CC instead of using paypal (since I dont have one, and can't bother asking bro for his).

[quote name='thepik241']I have a question.

When does your offers end? Because I am moving into college soon and I want to place an order once I find out my dorm address.

Second, could you add the two games to your deals list:

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Medal of Honor: Airborne

Thanks[/quote]

I am getting close to ending most of the current specials but I will send out an email to everyone with some warning. if that happens before you find out we can always put your home address for now and change it in sept. i will look into putting those games on special down the road.

[quote name='ighosty']I also have a question. I was wondering if you are going to put the LE Assassins creed on your website once it is availiable? And how much you think it would be, since it will be, normally, 69.99.[/quote]

I would imagine it will cost about $64.99. I havent seen any website offer it yet. collectors editions are not my hotspot because sometimes they are a pain to ship. mark up is also pretty small. I imagine I should be getting info on this edition within the next week or two!

[quote name='Tideas']Just a question. How secure is your site, and how upfront will you be in case of a security breach.

I just preordered something, and used my CC instead of using paypal (since I dont have one, and can't bother asking bro for his).[/quote]

My website should be very secure. All payment processing is handled by paypal. I never see any credit card info. I know of no cases where anyone got breached because of my site. I have had a few cases where someone card got compromised someplace else and then used on my site. When I suspect that, I alert paypal and they track ip addresses and investigate. As far as I know no one has ever had a problem.

[quote name='liongames']My website should be very secure. All payment processing is handled by paypal. I never see any credit card info. I know of no cases where anyone got breached because of my site. I have had a few cases where someone card got compromised someplace else and then used on my site. When I suspect that, I alert paypal and they track ip addresses and investigate. As far as I know no one has ever had a problem.[/quote]

What about security for orders placed by credit card and not Paypal?

Also, I haven't continued all the way through checkout yet, so I can't see the shipping options. What do you available in terms of pricing and delivery speed? (I know there have been several other questions asked regarding speed; I just haven't seen all the options laid out to have a clear idea)

Don't mean to seem suspicious or critical, (the testimonies here and on your site clear up any of that) just checking. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide!

Edit: I'm also curious about the flexibility of the order after it is placed. I'm moving back into a dorm this fall and I'm unsure of the mailing address. Is there any way I can change the address after I've placed an order?

[quote name='traveler']Also, I haven't continued all the way through checkout yet, so I can't see the shipping options. What do you available in terms of pricing and delivery speed? (I know there have been several other questions asked regarding speed; I just haven't seen all the options laid out to have a clear idea)
[/quote]
Taken from the FAQ on his site...

11. How will my games be shipped to me and how much does it cost?
Answer: We use the United States Post Office and UPS for shipping our games. We use first class mail and priority mail with delivery confirmation via the USPS and Ground via UPS to send games to our customers. This way you get your games quickly. We have ordered stuff online before that has taken 2 weeks to get to us, because the website used the cheapest way possible to ship our items. Once again Lion Games takes the high road to ship our customers their games in a first class manner.
We offer three shipping methods, USPS First Class for $5.00 per game, USPS Priority for $6.50 per game and UPS Ground for $8.00 per game

[quote name='xbltheshadow']Taken from the FAQ on his site...

11. How will my games be shipped to me and how much does it cost?
Answer: We use the United States Post Office and UPS for shipping our games. We use first class mail and priority mail with delivery confirmation via the USPS and Ground via UPS to send games to our customers. This way you get your games quickly. We have ordered stuff online before that has taken 2 weeks to get to us, because the website used the cheapest way possible to ship our items. Once again Lion Games takes the high road to ship our customers their games in a first class manner.
We offer three shipping methods, USPS First Class for $5.00 per game, USPS Priority for $6.50 per game and UPS Ground for $8.00 per game

[/quote]

Oops! Prolly should have read that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Just wanted to stop by and say I just ordered copies of the Halo 3 Collector's Edition, Mass Effect, and BioShock. No hassles at all.

I do have one question, however. The order listed one shipping fee and, obviously, I'm going to want these shipped as soon as they're released. Now, I only ordered the deposits for Mass Effect and BioShock, so will I pay the shipping for those two when I pay the remainder, or is the entire order to be shipped together when completed? If the latter is the case, then I'll need to email Liongames and have that changed. Any help you can provide would be of great convenience Tony. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='liongames']My website should be very secure. All payment processing is handled by paypal. I never see any credit card info. I know of no cases where anyone got breached because of my site. I have had a few cases where someone card got compromised someplace else and then used on my site. When I suspect that, I alert paypal and they track ip addresses and investigate. As far as I know no one has ever had a problem.[/quote]

Even when someone ordered by the credit card option and not the paypal option? Paypal even handles the credit card option as well?

When you have an order placed with more than 1 game that comes out on seperate dates do you ship games based on when they arrive or wait for the complete order then ship? Kinda need to know asap so I emailed your sales address because Rainbow Six for PS3 comes out in 2 days and I would like it to go ahead and ship before the rest of my order is released.

If we only put down the 10 dollar balance on a game say for example mass effect and it goes off special and the price increases will i have to pay off the balance that it was at when i paid the deposit or will I need to pay off whatever the new balance is.

Probably old balance since it was a deposit.

Also for those interested Tony got back to me this morning and said that games ship when he gets them and not based on your complete order. So if something comes early it ships upon arrival. Thats why he charges seperate shipping fees for each game. I for one thought that was great news :D

I just want to state that for the record, this site kicks all sorts of unholy ass! Something went nutty with the website when I placed an order and the owner of the site just personally called me on the phone to clear everything up.

CUSTOMER SERVICE FTW!!!!!

[quote name='DongHungLong']Probably old balance since it was a deposit.

Also for those interested Tony got back to me this morning and said that games ship when he gets them and not based on your complete order. So if something comes early it ships upon arrival. Thats why he charges seperate shipping fees for each game. I for one thought that was great news :D[/quote]

I only got one shipping fee in my order of Halo 3, Mass Effect, and BioShock though. Am I to assume I'll see those two shipping fees when I pay off their respective deposits?

[quote name='United_Korea']the site is under maintenance? i was just going to order something...:cry:[/quote]

I bet Backlund's post is related to yours...

Bleh, I'm hoping it's not down too long today. As soon as some reviews start popping up for Transformers and HPotter, I'm jumping on one of them.

Tony, the Halo 3 deal- unlike the other three games(Mass Effect, GTA IV, and BioShock), there isn't a deposit-balance thing? Because I have $14 in my Paypal accont, and want to place a pre-order. :)

I already have on Mass Effect.

[quote name='United_Korea']what the hell? where did Rainbow Six Vegas for PS3 go???[/quote]

Please keep in mind that i have to have my orders to my distributor about a month in advance to guarantee the product. There are no returns in this business so my distributor orders really close to the vest. most of the time they are out of stock by street date and have to order what we call bump orders. the gaming studios are pretty unreliable as to haw fast those bump orders will come in. If you really want the game i can check and see if i can dig one up for you but email me by 10 am tuesday morning at the info address.

[quote name='Unickuta']Tony, the Halo 3 deal- unlike the other three games(Mass Effect, GTA IV, and BioShock), there isn't a deposit-balance thing? Because I have $14 in my Paypal accont, and want to place a pre-order. :)

I already have on Mass Effect.[/quote]

i startedthe halo 3 deal without a depost and cant change it midsteam because it wouldnt be fair to all the people who paid upfront.

[quote name='dondondondondondon']If we only put down the 10 dollar balance on a game say for example mass effect and it goes off special and the price increases will i have to pay off the balance that it was at when i paid the deposit or will I need to pay off whatever the new balance is.[/quote]

the deposit gaurantees the lower price.

[quote name='Tideas']Even when someone ordered by the credit card option and not the paypal option? Paypal even handles the credit card option as well?[/quote]

Yes paypal handles all my transactions, credit card and paypal. This way I never have to worry about security because I never see any of my customers credit card info. Therefore hackers cant steal your card from me.:D

[quote name='doc005']Any chance you'll have a pre-order deal for Eternal Sonata for the xbox 360?[/quote]

I will keep this title in mind for a specail also!

[quote name='liongames']Please keep in mind that i have to have my orders to my distributor about a month in advance to guarantee the product. There are no returns in this business so my distributor orders really close to the vest. most of the time they are out of stock by street date and have to order what we call bump orders. the gaming studios are pretty unreliable as to haw fast those bump orders will come in. If you really want the game i can check and see if i can dig one up for you but email me by 10 am tuesday morning at the info address.[/quote]

i emailed you, but just in case... PLEASE find a copy!!! at $45, it's a steal.

[quote name='United_Korea']i emailed you, but just in case... PLEASE find a copy!!! at $45, it's a steal.[/quote]

Ya I know I bit way early on it :p

[quote name='Doomed']Any chances on good Wii preorders?[/quote]

I don't mean to be demanding, but, yeah, some of those would be nice. If you're looking for specific requests Tony, I'd like to see Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy up. (Neither have confirmed ship dates yet, but both are placed tentatively for the Fall) I'm sure both would be high sellers.

[quote name='traveler']I don't mean to be demanding, but, yeah, some of those would be nice. If you're looking for specific requests Tony, I'd like to see Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy up. (Neither have confirmed ship dates yet, but both are placed tentatively for the Fall) I'm sure both would be high sellers.[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='traveler']I don't mean to be demanding, but, yeah, some of those would be nice. If you're looking for specific requests Tony, I'd like to see Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy up. (Neither have confirmed ship dates yet, but both are placed tentatively for the Fall) I'm sure both would be high sellers.[/quote]

same id likely preorder both of those as well

liongames,

Minor nitpick here. The front page of the site says "Preorder either of these games for as low as $xx.ss."

Either is only grammatically correct when there are only 2 options. There are three games pictured, so it should say "Any" rather than "Either."

Well there are just two games, albeit one of them is on both PS3 and 360. So if he meant either the football game or Two Worlds, then that would be correct.

Although that would be easier explained if just two games were shown, and the football game was noted as being available on both systems.

Since were nitpicking, I think it might be better served to have the Halo and GTA deals be the most prominent on your main page, since these are the games that most people are interested in and are being offered with a significant savings, along with Mass Effect and Bioshock.

Maybe have these games take the place of the football and Two Worlds games and have those be text only in the smaller space below where the Mass Effect, Bioshock and GTA deal currently resides.

Here's all the titles I'm considering buying for the rest of the year that I don't have pre-orders for yet (I have every system out there so I'm a cash cow Tony, hint hint):

PS3
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Lair

Wii
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Smash Bros. Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back