LOTS of Great preorder prices at Liongames.com (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.liongames.com/default.cfm

Great deals on Mass Effect,Bioshock,GTA 4,Spiderman 3,Halo3 and more !!!

I'm sure 99% of us CAGers have either posted on the old thread or wondered about the legitamacy of the website.For those still curious about that I can vouch for Tony (the owner) that not only it is legit the prices are amazing and the customer serivce is the FASTEST I've personally every experienced.

For those who have dealt with Liongames.com feel free to share your experience so others who are considering giving them business can get an imperession of how good the site is.

As Shrike4242 said on the last post of the old thread,33 pages is alot to search thru for answers so I'll post the answers to the 2 most faqs...

YES this site is LEGIT

Shipping is $5

Anything else you can contact Tony thru the link above.If the word of MANY CAGers (From the crackdown and spider-amn 3 pre-orders) and answers from the owner of a site is not enough to get your business then you can miss out on Tony deals,because I'm one of the many CAGers wont hesitate to jump on the deals he has provided.

[quote name='rydawg25']i'm confused. i put the $10 down for BioShock and i thought that's all i had to do until i received the game - at which time i'd pay the remaining amount. but here's what his latest email newsletter said:

BIOSHOCK BALANCES DUE

If you have left a deposit please pay off your balances right away. Preorder date for me to get my orders in to my distributor is Monday 7/23/07. Please get them in right away.

anybody know what's going on?[/QUOTE]

That was always the plan... he was up front about it in the original pre-order announcement.

How long will the deal on halo 3 last im about to bite for 39.99, plus i live in new york how fast will shipping be

off topic: lol i just noticed im a Cag Veteran now..... this is my third post......re edit: oops guess not

I almost read every single page and I did not see the question answered, what happens if our shipping address today is different when the actual game ships?

I want to take part of the great deals available right nw, but I'm moving soon and don't know the address.
Please help so I can make my decision

, peace

im pretty sure you can just email tony with the sites email address and he can change it for you, you can even email him now and just say "oh i live here now, but after xyz date ill be living here and need the address change"

[quote name='UberCAG']im pretty sure you can just email tony with the sites email address and he can change it for you, you can even email him now and just say "oh i live here now, but after xyz date ill be living here and need the address change"[/QUOTE]

Well it's not really that easy, becuase I'm in the military. I'm home now due to some medical issues, but within the next month or two I'm going somewhere ( or should I say there sending me somewhere) that I have no idea.

"Rodriguez pack your shit, you're leaving tomorrow"
:cry:

, peace

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']How is this being shipped if 1st class costs like $5
That's a little more than double what it should cost.
I can pack stuff in a bubble mailer with extra bubble wrap for around $2.20
Or just put something in a box for around the same price.
So those who have got orders, please explain that one.[/QUOTE]
it's stuck in a bubble mailer. dude if you don't want to, don't order from him, but if you have even the most basic math skills you'd realize that no matter if the shipping was ten bucks it'd still be ten bucks cheaper, and way faster, than amazon. it's way worse if you factor in tax for EB/GS or Best Buy or something too.

40 bucks (mass effect or bioshock or halo) + 6.50 priority mail upgraded shipping is still 13.50 below retail price. still 3.50 below what the absolute best case scenario is for a release-date sale.

I can't believe people are finding a way to complain about getting a game for around $15 cheaper than retail. It really amazes me.

[quote name='Cable387']I can't believe people are finding a way to complain about getting a game for around $15 cheaper than retail. It really amazes me.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, $15 off is great

I'm sorry folks but all this bitching and moaning is driving me nuts. Look, if you don't think saving $15 is a good deal, then don't buy it. If you think you'll get a better deal else where, then by all means please do so. Instead of looking as though you are justifying to yourself, as to why you aren't taking advantage of this deal. I don't care what you do, or why you do it. Personally, I'm satisfied with my preorder of Bioshock and Mass Effect. If anything is amiss with my order, I'll let you know.

I thought the purpose of this thread was just that; to update new deals and issues with orders.

i dont have a paypal account, and although i should set one up, i recently ordered bioshock/halo 3 last week and mass effect this week without using paypal to checkout...do you think my order/credit card info is still safe and secure, or did i make a bit of a mistake?

[quote name='UberCAG']i dont have a paypal account, and although i should set one up, i recently ordered bioshock/halo 3 last week and mass effect this week without using paypal to checkout...do you think my order/credit card info is still safe and secure, or did i make a bit of a mistake?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he said before that paypal pro handles all the credit card transactions and he never sees your cc info.

oh yea i trust tony, that wasnt the issue, just that normal payment method isnt as safe as it would be had i gone through the link that leads me to paypal and if there was a difference.

In my experience, if you want your credit/banking info to be secure, you SHOULDN'T use Paypal. Plenty of their accounts have been hacked into, including mine, and they make you go through quite a number of steps to restore your account, many of which require absurd and senseless documentation.

My Paypal account is still on lockdown because they want to know the contact information for my "suppliers". Oh ok.

Thinking of trading some games but I've never really shipped much. Could someone please enlighten me on prices on shipping one or multiple games and the cheapest way to go about it?

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']How is this being shipped if 1st class costs like $5

That's a little more than double what it should cost.

I can pack stuff in a bubble mailer with extra bubble wrap for around $2.20

Or just put something in a box for around the same price.

So those who have got orders, please explain that one.[/quote]

I can explain. The average cost to shipped the game first class with delivery confirmation is either$2.56 or $2.73 The rest is basically a handling fee. The envelopes cost money. Printing supplies, not to mention Processing fees. when someone orders priority I actually lose money because my handling fee doesnt cover the hidden expenses.

[quote name='Jesu']Thinking of trading some games but I've never really shipped much. Could someone please enlighten me on prices on shipping one or multiple games and the cheapest way to go about it?[/quote]

USps first class mail is inexpensive and reliable.

[quote name='slickkill77']Well I just ordered my first used game after ordering Ncaa 2008 and GTA IV. I am happy and will continue to order from Tony[/quote]

Thank you for the used game order. Those are extremely important to my success

[quote name='liongames']I can explain. The average cost to shipped the game first class with delivery confirmation is either$2.56 or $2.73 The rest is basically a handling fee. The envelopes cost money. Printing supplies, not to mention Processing fees. when someone orders priority I actually lose money because my handling fee doesnt cover the hidden expenses.[/QUOTE]
heh, sorry I keep ordering priority mail from you :cool:

[quote name='Jesu']Thinking of trading some games but I've never really shipped much. Could someone please enlighten me on prices on shipping one or multiple games and the cheapest way to go about it?[/quote]

I sent three games to tony in one bubble mailer via priority mail and it cost like $4.50. One game via first class is usually $2.22.

First class is best. Its only .50 or more than media and way faster than media

[quote name='slickkill77']I sent three games to tony in one bubble mailer via priority mail and it cost like $4.50. One game via first class is usually $2.22.

First class is best. Its only .50 or more than media and way faster than media[/QUOTE]

last time I shipped the lady actually charged me less for first class and more for media, so we went first class and it shipped way faster than media

I figured you might be taking a hit on these low pre-order prices, now I see you take it on priority shipping. I've pre-ordered Halo 3, Two Worlds, and Mass Effect with priority shipping. You can't beat these prices, and your used prices looked good, too. I promise my next used purchases will be through liongames

Thanks Tony for providing a great service. i just preordered bioshock, assassins creed and GTA4 LE. Great Prices. and like others ill make sure to make my next used purchase through you. And will continue to support you.

[quote name='R0wdi']Masta, I'm curious to what you have to do to get a free 360 game in your link[/quote]

Following the instructions usually helps.

I see that the new deals are posted up on the website. It says July Preorder deals. Does that imply that there will be a new batch of preorder deals every month?

Thank you Tony

I preordered Mass Effect.

Reasons why I'm not preordering the other deals.
GTA IV/Halo 3 - I'm going to need them as soon as they launch
Half Life 2 Orange Box/Bioshock - I'm getting the PC version

What happened to GTAIV Collectors edition for XBOX360...am I too late?

Also another question, haven't ordered or traded from this site but looking forward to. When I trade in...lets say FEAR for the XBOX 360 it says its $17.50 credit then if I was to preorder Call of Duty 4 w/one trade it says $47.99. Is it either $47.99 with FEAR or $47.99 - 17.50 credit?

Thanks in advance!

Ordered a used game, Earth Defence Force, through liongames as the price was OK and from other people's experiences I'm pretty much assured of getting the complete game with box and manual. Thanks.

I noticed that the order #'s have definitely shot up recently and I'm curious to see what number you hit by the Wed. pre-order deadline.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What happened to GTAIV Collectors edition for XBOX360...am I too late?

Also another question, haven't ordered or traded from this site but looking forward to. When I trade in...lets say FEAR for the XBOX 360 it says its $17.50 credit then if I was to preorder Call of Duty 4 w/one trade it says $47.99. Is it either $47.99 with FEAR or $47.99 - 17.50 credit?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

You get the lower price plus the $17.50 credit which would be $30.49 plus the cost of shipping.

I just placed a substantial order myself with some trade-ins and quite a few pre-ordered games (Oh, you know, just Mass Effect, BioShock, Assassins Creed, GTA4, CoD4, and Stranglehold w/7 trades for 150 priority shipped :lol: ). I took a leap of faith on the overwhelmingly good words spoken about this place. I hope I didn't do something horribly stupid.

Also, for Tony (Clint from earlier e-mail today), with the influx of orders, will you be receiving enough copies to fulfill the all the orders?

[quote name='joserjerr']You get the lower price plus the $17.50 credit which would be $30.49 plus the cost of shipping.[/quote]

Oh snap! Thank you.

tony, i really doubt this will happen and cant blame you, but do you expect to do any kind of deal for rock band?

Argh, I really want to pre-order Halo 3, but I don't want to put down the full amount right now. Is that 'Deposit' thing still around? That would be awesome.

[quote name='slickkill77']Well I just made my third order of halo 3. Thanks to tony I am officially done with Eb games forever![/QUOTE]

I thought the Halo 3 pre-order was limited to 2. Oh well. Enjoy!

oh I ment I just made my third order...I have order Ncaa 2008 and Gta 4. Then I ordered sc:da and finally halo 3. I didnt mean I ordered three copies. Thanks for pointing that out

I read the liongames email a bit late, and just paid off the rest of my Bioshock balance, as well as GTA4 and Assasin's Creed. I won't mind if they don't arrive right away, as I'm gonna be back in school for the fall semester as well as working. Crap, I hope I have some time to play them.

[quote name='Liquid Anubis']I'm gonna be back in school for the fall semester as well as working. Crap, I hope I have some time to play them.[/quote]

Man, I'm in the same boat. Luckily a few of these games are spread out by a few weeks so I can actually sit down with them once. But all these games releasing so close to each other is crazy. I know a lot of people say "This is the best time to be a gamer!" but it's murder for me :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back