LOTTlita

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Oh, and fuck college.[/QUOTE]
Nope. Just Columbus. fuck him, and fuck him hard.

How the hell did Sub get up to 19,000 posts anyway? That's insane!

[quote name='Brak']Oh, and fuck college.[/QUOTE]
North_by_Northwest_James_Mason.jpg

James and I both wonder why you said that.

I can't say I disapprove. :cool: :lol:[quote name='supadupacheap']Where the fuck is Subby? I'm obviously flashing the Sub-signal.[/QUOTE]I was unlocking all the characters in GNT!4, but I'm done now.[quote name='zionoverfire']Then I guess that makes sbyml lord god of the site?[/QUOTE]Obviously.[quote name='Brak']Oh, and fuck college.[/QUOTE]Word. :cool:[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']How the hell did Sub get up to 19,000 posts anyway? That's insane![/QUOTE]It's what I do. Some days, it's all I do. :lol: :cry:

[quote name='supadupacheap']James and I both wonder why you said that.[/QUOTE]

What the Hell does he have to do with anything? :lol:

[quote name='Brak']What the Hell does he have to do with anything? :lol:[/QUOTE]:shock:

Tsk tsk Brak. You should know this.

Lolita (1962)
Directed by
Stanley Kubrick

Writing credits
Vladimir Nabokov (novel)
Vladimir Nabokov (screenplay)
(more)

Cast overview, first billed only:
James Mason .... Prof. Humbert Humbert/Narrator

Although, while it did tie in, I find the whole James Mason out of nowhere idea highly delightful. I think I shall do it often.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And now, I must sleep.[/QUOTE]
Sleep is for hookers and fat people. And we all know you're too lazy to either eat enough to get fat or solicit people for sex.

James Mason played God in "the creation of the universe". He also had a role as Caesar. :lol: He was up for the role of Noah, but Sean Conery won out in the end.

[quote name='supadupacheap']:shock:

Tsk tsk Brak. You should know this.

Lolita (1962)
Directed by
Stanley Kubrick

Writing credits
Vladimir Nabokov (novel)
Vladimir Nabokov (screenplay)
(more)

Cast overview, first billed only:
James Mason .... Prof. Humbert Humbert/Narrator[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kayden']Sleep is for hookers and fat people. And we all know you're too lazy to either eat enough to get fat or solicit people for sex..[/QUOTE]

What about eating hookers?

Would that count? :D

[quote name='Kayden']Holy jumping jesus... Subbies at 19000+ posts... @_@

Then again, I'm almost 8000... Damn posts rack up when you provide little if any tangible content. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming all of us here hasn't provided much in the way of tangible content either, seeing how it is just an internet forum. :lol: Relevant content, that's a whole different story.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm assuming all of us here hasn't provided much in the way of tangible content either, seeing how it is just an internet forum. :lol: Relevant content, that's a whole different story.[/QUOTE]

Anyways... those boobies... who do they belong to? :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']
James Mason is outraged Lulu shows as offline when she is online. He dislikes such trickery.[/QUOTE]
I've been invisible for awhile. Maybe I should get that looked at?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']How the hell did Sub get up to 19,000 posts anyway? That's insane![/QUOTE]

No kidding! I mean, when you just sit there and think about an individual post and do it NINETEEN THOUSAND TIMES, it adds up.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Tsk tsk Brak. You should know this.[/QUOTE]

There's no correlation with college. :O

Also, scramble up "Humpert learns" (as in Prof. Humpert Humpert from "Lolita") and tell me what you get. Hint: Think of another film in which a man has an infatuation with an adolescent girl. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I've been invisible for awhile. Maybe I should get that looked at?[/QUOTE]
If you wish. Makes no nevermind to me.

I do find it odd though if you indeed went inv. on purpose yet put up your Nintendo Wi-fi addy. Isnt that just inviting "Heys hottie with the totties, wana sux my coxors?" (moreso than just showing yourself on at CAG at least)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I've been invisible for awhile. Maybe I should get that looked at?[/QUOTE]
That's weird. Being invisible can't be too great for the old self esteem.

[quote name='Brak']There's no correlation with college. :O

Also, scramble up "Humpert learns" (as in Prof. Humpert Humpert from "Lolita") and tell me what you get. Hint: Think of another film in which a man has an infatuation with an adolescent girl. ;)[/QUOTE]
Curly Sue?
208864_thumb.jpg

;)

[quote name='supadupacheap']If you wish. Makes no nevermind to me.

I do find it odd though if you indeed went inv. on purpose yet put up your Nintendo Wi-fi addy. Isnt that just inviting "Heys hottie with the totties, wana sux my coxors?" (moreso than just showing yourself on at CAG at least)[/QUOTE]
Speaking of wifi, I finally got online with Mario Kart today. Managed to play two matches at work, one during lunch and the other in the bathroom.

[quote name='supadupacheap']If you wish. Makes no nevermind to me.

I do find it odd though if you indeed went inv. on purpose yet put up your Nintendo Wi-fi addy. Isnt that just inviting "Heys hottie with the totties, wana sux my coxors?" (moreso than just showing yourself on at CAG at least)[/QUOTE]
I have to add them to my friend's list... but I've been invisible since I quit CAG. It has nothing to do with crude comments being aimed at me. I don't care about that. I stay invisible for no particular reason except to mask how often I'm actually on CAG.

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of wifi, I finally got online with Mario Kart today. Managed to play two matches at work, one during lunch and the other in the bathroom.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah I have all my carts unlocked. :p 36 carts for each character :bouncy:

[quote name='Kayden']Nobody understood my Eddie Izzard reference. :cry:

And fox didn't tell me the name of the boobie holder. :evil:[/QUOTE]
Forgot about that, sorry :oops: I just posted some videos of her in the hot girls thread.

[quote name='dcfox']Forgot about that, sorry :oops: I just posted some videos of her in the hot girls thread.[/QUOTE]

Whoa! Boobers!

[quote name='supadupacheap']Curly Sue?
208864_thumb.jpg

;)[/QUOTE]

American Beauty, ya bitch.

"Lester Burnham" -- "Humbert learns."

But, yeah; I fucked that up. I said "Humpert" earlier. I must've had humpin' on the mind. :(

[quote name='dcfox']Forgot about that, sorry :oops: I just posted some videos of her in the hot girls thread.[/QUOTE]

fucker, you still didnt tell me who she is.

[quote name='Brak']American Beauty, ya bitch.

"Lester Burnham" -- "Humbert learns."[/QUOTE]
I know. I just thought it'd be more interesting to drop a Curly Sue reference.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Oh yeah I have all my carts unlocked. :p 36 carts for each character :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
:shock: There are that many carts? I just finished getting all the tracks for 50 cc. And did I mention how playing online made me realize how much I suck at this game. I placed last in every race. The one race I was leading in the game froze, I think I might have lost my connection or something.

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: There are that many carts? I just finished getting all the tracks for 50 cc. And did I mention how playing online made me realize how much I suck at this game. I placed last in every race. The one race I was leading in the game froze, I think I might have lost my connection or something.[/QUOTE]
No...the game just made a conscious decision to prevent you from winning. Simple, really. :)

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: There are that many carts? I just finished getting all the tracks for 50 cc. And did I mention how playing online made me realize how much I suck at this game. I placed last in every race. The one race I was leading in the game froze, I think I might have lost my connection or something.[/QUOTE]
There's 36 total carts and if you get gold in every cup you can pick any of the 36 carts for any character.
I rock at Mario Kart. But I mainly play offline because my WiFi connection is shoddy.

I like that show Home Wrecker because I like Ryan Dunn... but it'd be better if he didn't have to prank knuckleheaded MTV viewers.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']There's 36 total carts and if you get gold in every cup you can pick any of the 36 carts for any character.
I rock at Mario Kart. But I mainly play offline because my WiFi connection is shoddy.[/QUOTE]
When did Mario Kart get so complex?

I miss the old days. I want my MK64 back...or at least people to play with, because I don't have any of those at the moment. Everyone's obsessed with Halo and SSBM. No time for the classics anymore...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']No...the game just made a conscious decision to prevent you from winning. Simple, really. :)[/QUOTE]
The world is always out to get me, nothing new there :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']There's 36 total carts and if you get gold in every cup you can pick any of the 36 carts for any character.
I rock at Mario Kart. But I mainly play offline because my WiFi connection is shoddy.[/QUOTE]

My wifi connection doesn't even work with it. I seriously thinking of going out and picking up a new router in time for Animal Crossing. But with holiday shopping and repaying student loans, I'm not exactly keen on frivilous spending.

[quote name='Kayden']*plotting DC's gruesome murder*[/QUOTE]

Dude meh g just go to www.Google.Com and then u go to the seach "type" in "Asian boobies" and you get so many HOT PIX of boobers its like ur hand moves to your weenie automatically . !

[quote name='Moxio']Dude meh g just go to www.Google.Com and then u go to the seach "type" in "Asian boobies" and you get so many HOT PIX of boobers its like ur hand moves to your weenie automatically . ![/QUOTE]

er...

*slanderous homosexgay sailor comment*:hot:

[quote name='dcfox']If you do kill me don't leave any scars on my body. I want to have an open casket naked funeral.[/QUOTE]
Me, I'm having a spite casket. All my worldly enemies will be invited to be pall-bearers. Being the jerks that they are, they won't pass on the chance to taunt my corpse and they'll agree. So, I'll have a casket filled with bricks, and covered in broken glass, and that's the one they'll be forced to carry.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Well, I didn't think that the OTT was known for it's readiness to search for things ;)[/QUOTE]
He pointed you DIRECTLY to it. Its hardly a "search."

Lazyass. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']
If you do kill me don't leave any scars on my body. I want to have an open casket naked funeral.[/QUOTE]

The scars I leave are purely psycological. :twisted:

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Finished My Personal Statement But The Uc Website Isn't Workinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back