LOWBALL COMPLETE - All Paid - All Shipped - #3 and FINAL lowball of the Year SOON!!

Army of Two: The 40th Day |S|: $3
Assassins Creed |LN|: $6
Assassins Creed 2 |LN|: $4
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Limited Edition (DLC Card, I did not use it but bought it USED) |LN|:$1
Bioshock 2 (Family Video Sticker and Printed Cover Art) |LN|: $2
Borderlands (No Booklet) |AI|: $6
Bulletstorm: Epic Edition (No Booklet or DLC) |LN|: $3
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow |LN|: $6
Dead Rising (disc only w/ small chip in outer ring, plays fine) |AI|:$1
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West |LN|: $3
Final Fantasy XIII |LN|: $5
Forza Motorsports 3 |LN|: $6
Fracture |LN|: $2
Gears of War 2 |LN/GS|: $2
Ghostbusters: The Video Game |LN|: $3
Infinite Undiscovery (No Booklet) |LN/GS|: $2
Nier |LN|: $5
Ninja Gaiden 2 |LN|: $3
Red Faction: Guerrilla |LN/GS|: $3
Resident Evil 5 |LN|:$1
Split Second |LN|: $6
Tenchu Z |LN|: $4
Transformers: War for Cybertron (no cover art, 2 medium scratches on outside, plays fine) |AI+|:$2
Two Worlds 2 w/ DLC |LN|: $6
Vanquish |LN|: $6

Dreamcast System, 4 Controllers, 1 VMU, All Cables, 3 Games Bundle. System is cleaned and works great! MODEL HKT-3020 |AS|: $11

Medieval II: Total War Limited Edition$1

Red vs Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles Seasons 1-3 $2
Red vs Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles Seasons 4-5 Plus Bonus $2
100 Mixed Lot of DVD's |AS|: $8

yep. my wallet hates me. i dont wanna count how much that is.
You're lucky i buy everything on impule and regret later.

Also makes some sort of prize for the biggest spender/most items/idontknowwhatelse
like maybe free shipping?

oh god you'd have more of my impulse/regret money.
;)

updated to here, don't worry Dude, i'll make sure my top spender is taken care of, be it extras or free shipping. you get your paypal fixed yet? :)

[quote name='Freemason']updated to here, don't worry Dude, i'll make sure my top spender is taken care of, be it extras or free shipping. you get your paypal fixed yet? :)[/QUOTE]

WELL.
Let's just say they may or may not be attempting to use a collection agency on me.
For guess how much?
*drum roll*

$62 dollars.
Yep, in unpaid ebay fees.
So for right now I'd say were not on speaking terms..

[quote name='skiizim']lol.... You ask that in every lowball, you need to change your nick to DudeHaveAHandout?[/QUOTE]

Right, handout. in every lowball i ask that ever notice I always have the highest total?
I hate paying for shipping.
If i can get it free i see that as more cash to spend on what i want.

UMD MOVIES
28 Days Later $2.00 - rockalittle00
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - $1.00
King Arthur (Unrated) $2.00 - rockalittle00
Sin City $2.00

Hey quick question about Oblivion for PC, since its just the disc, does it come with a key (or does it even need one?) I just want to make sure its install and play ready.

[quote name='Lazer77']Hey quick question about Oblivion for PC, since its just the disc, does it come with a key (or does it even need one?) I just want to make sure its install and play ready.[/QUOTE]

It requires no CD-Key to install or play.

Updated to here. Mod or other savvy member that may know, what do i do with all of DudeImGodly's bids while he is in temporary ban, never seen that happen mid lowball. Should I expect his return or do I have to painstakingly go back through and redo all the bids to his previous points.. could be a time consuming pain in my buttocks.

Also is there any way you could provide a little more information on the lot of 100+ DVDs? I guess what types of movies you enjoy, a handful of other random DVDs lol. Want to make sure I'm getting into the right thing

[quote name='Lazer77']Also is there any way you could provide a little more information on the lot of 100+ DVDs? I guess what types of movies you enjoy, a handful of other random DVDs lol. Want to make sure I'm getting into the right thing[/QUOTE]

when i have time in the next day or so ill take a few pics, but off the top of the stack i have

Creepshow
Four Brothers
The Nutty Professor
Caddyshack 2
Analyze This
Active Stealth
Bad Company
Anchorman
Bourne Supremacy
City by the Sea
Cider House Rules
Cheaper by the Dozen
Duplex
Beverly Hills Cop

thats just the straight stack i pulled off from teh top in order so you can see they are all blockbuster or solid titles from all genres, just a bunch that i do not know if they are all 100% working, some need cleaned, but it is a good lot.

Here are some bids for ya:

:360: [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Battlefield Bad Company 2: Limited Edition (DLC Card, I did not use it but bought it USED) |LN|: $3.00 -Bugeeker[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:360: Fable 2 |LN|:[/FONT] $2.00 - Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:360: Final Fantasy XIII |LN|:[/FONT] $7.00 - Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:360: Gears of War |LN|:[/FONT] $3.00 -Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:360: Gears of War 2 |LN/GS|:[/FONT] $3.00 - Bugeeker
:360: Resident Evil 5 |LN|: $4.00 - Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:360: Split Second |LN|:[/FONT] $7.00 -Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:360: Two Worlds 2 w/ DLC[/FONT] |LN|: $7.00 -Bugeeker

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:br: Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Darkside[/FONT] $3.00 - Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:br: Family Guy: It's a Trap! (NO DVD)[/FONT] $3.00 - Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:br: Hellboy 2: The Golden Army[/FONT] $2.00 - Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:br: Terminator, The[/FONT] $2.00 - Bugeeker
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]:br: Terminator 2: Judgement Day Skynet Edition[/FONT] $2.00 - Bugeeker

[quote name='ShadowSx']Is this all that is in the mystery box?

I sure hope not :([/QUOTE]

UPDATED TO HERE

nope there is plenty more, that is just 5 hints to items in it. i'll start stirring up the pot on it as we go along with more hints and some pics.

updated to here.

the end is nigh, time to buy. pics of box and movies goign up tomorrow for a final push to the cashline.. er finish line

yes, after searching diligently and even though i never played the damn game, it did link to my acount, so i am removing it from the list. There is a method to remove it and install from the media by altering the steam launcher, but i think it is safest just to pull it.

UPDATED

[quote name='Freemason']yes, after searching diligently and even though i never played the damn game, it did link to my acount, so i am removing it from the list. There is a method to remove it and install from the media by altering the steam launcher, but i think it is safest just to pull it.

UPDATED[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhh! DAMN IT!

[quote name='Lazer77']Ahhhhhhh! DAMN IT![/QUOTE]

yep sorry bro, better than you getting something you cannot use. headin to bed seeya all tomorrow for the pictures update and the flogging of the mystery box and its mysterious mysteries.

[quote name='Freemason']yep sorry bro, better than you getting something you cannot use. headin to bed seeya all tomorrow for the pictures update and the flogging of the mystery box and its mysterious mysteries.[/QUOTE]

Yeah dude totally understandable, just disappointed! I wanted it!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull $6.50
Terminator, The $6.50
Terminator 2: Judgement Day Skynet Edition $6.50
Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition $6.50

bread's done
Back