LOWBALL COMPLETE - All Paid - All Shipped - #3 and FINAL lowball of the Year SOON!!

[quote name='w00pr']Vanquish $4[/QUOTE]

Previous bid already in for $8.00

You wouldn't happen to have an estimate on how much it is going to cost to ship the 100 lot of DVD's would you?
I cn ship them media mail on disc spindles, I wouldn't guess more than like $7ish

UPDATED TO HERE

thanks guys and gals for your gratuity, i will be addin photos tonight in a bit and juice up some mystery box and DVD info.

EDIT added 4 pics of more DVD's in the DVD lot and added more item info on the mystery box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update on the mystery box.

atleast I don't feel bad anymore for throwing my money at you :)

Looks like a good lot of stuff!

[quote name='ShadowSx']Thanks for the update on the mystery box.

atleast I don't feel bad anymore for throwing my money at you :)

Looks like a good lot of stuff![/QUOTE]

fear not my friend, i will make it worth what is put into it money wise.

UPDATED TO HERE

see ya all after a nice day of removing sandbags from the lowered flood zones

Legend of Heroes 2: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch $10
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (No Booklet) $10
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World - $6

[quote name='Vampire_Zio']Mystery Box: $16.00

Any clue on how much the Actual shipping would be on this? an average figure based on what is listed would work :p[/QUOTE]

I will ship it the cheapest I can, with what all I have in there, i would say around $10ish give or take, but probably less.

UPDATED TO HERE

This will be my final update until the end. I am gonna pop in a movie, put the kids to bed, and i will approach like a ninja in the night at nightime during a blackout and end this baby at a completely random and obscene time.. BID NOW FOLKS!!

Just finished a Skype call with Jessica Alba. She said to inform you that her saying "I don't care. Do what you want." should not be considered approval.

[quote name='dv8mad']Just finished a Skype call with Jessica Alba. She said to inform you that her saying "I don't care. Do what you want." should not be considered approval.[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

Since I'm not sure if there are bid increments of .50 cents or not, put me down for $3 on Hellboy 1 and 2 if necessary.

It says $1 increments in the rules, but a couple blus have bids of 6.50 so I'm confused.

ninja.jpg.jpeg

LOWBALL IS OVER

thanks all for the bids please see the 2nd post for all the updates and totals. i'll be doing invoices soon and will PM all the glorious info!

bread's done
Back