LOWBALL COMPLETE - All Paid - All Shipped - #3 and FINAL lowball of the Year SOON!!

I waned you guys, when I promise ninjas.. i deliver ninjas.

First post is updated to the last bid, if you see any discrepancies gimem a holler!

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Wow, that was Ninja like.[/QUOTE]

How many UMD movies do you have now? I was going to start hunting down the kids movies but I bought a pspGO instead and download the movies. The DRM sucks with PSN though, you can't transfer the movies to other devices you own.

[quote name='skiizim']How many UMD movies do you have now? I was going to start hunting down the kids movies but I bought a pspGO instead and download the movies. The DRM sucks with PSN though, you can't transfer the movies to other devices you own.[/QUOTE]

With the the movies from this lowball, it will put me at 20.

I wasn't going to start collecting them, but I have to space to do them with PSP games/movies being in the small cases.

Although, if they keep making an insane amount of Collector Editions for the PS3, I might have to do something else.

Collecting is a bad habit. :(

Payment sent! All shipping info etc is in the details box of my payment. If you need me to PM me your shipping address for whatever reason, just let me know. :)

UPDATE

Everyone that has paid I have packaged and ready to go. I work everyday this week so ill get the shipping labels on em tomorrow night after and they should go out Tuesday Morning. If there are any changes, i'll keep ya posted

[quote name='buckythekat']this lowball ended when I was without power due to a hurricane :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Sorry Man!!

I will be having another smaller one after this is all cleared out.

UPDATE: i am currently spending the next few hours getting all the currently paid items boxed and ready to roll, printer ran outa ink so i'll get labels on tonight after i get the new one cartridge rockin here. I will update the second post with the current info up to this point.

cya in a few hours with more info!

update: everything paid for is packaged, trying to get the printer to stop being a dirty whore. If i cannot get it, I will get them shipped in tomorrows mail, and will post DC#'s to Post #2 tomorrow night about this same time.

Stay tuned and thanks for bearing with me and my insanity.

and fwbweux - your Inbox is Full!!!

UPDATE - All items paid to this point are labeled and will go out with todays mail. I am tired as shit, so going to bed so i can be at work in 3 and a half hours, DC#'s are posted in post #2.

night all!

Hey, I'll have your payment to you later tonight. I've had stuff keeping me offline for the past couple of days so sorry about that :p

[quote name='fwbweux']Hey, I'll have your payment to you later tonight. I've had stuff keeping me offline for the past couple of days so sorry about that :p[/QUOTE]

shit happens. don't worry about it man, i know you are good for it.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I'm back brospeh.[/QUOTE]

good deal, you still want the stuff you won? if you wanna wait, i'll be posting another small lowball next week and can repost it all up there in all its glory?

YAY! Im from over by Dubuque so I am getting my stuff in like 1 day :)

yep should be there shortly!

updated the second post, for the last 3 that paid, i'll have yours ready to go tomorrow, if they do not ship in tomorrows mail ( if i beat the mailman ) ill have them going out on Friday.

For those that have not contacted me or paid, please do so or forever face my wrath and baleful stares at the RULES section.

UPDATE: last 3 paid and echeck cleared payment are shipping in tomorrow's mail, just got home so didnt beat the mailman. i'll update the second post tonight with your tracking numbers.

Other bidders that have not paid have been messaged, if no contact or payment by saturday i am leaving a negative and closing out your bids.

thanks all, any questions or concerns let me know!

Absolute ridiculous shipping! I wasn't expecting my items until early to mid next week, but to get them today is awesome! Five stars for you my friend. Sending feedback your way.

[quote name='Tsel']Absolute ridiculous shipping! I wasn't expecting my items until early to mid next week, but to get them today is awesome! Five stars for you my friend. Sending feedback your way.[/QUOTE]

thanks all, as I am insanely antsy to get my goods after I pay for them, I know others have to wait at the mailbox like Pavlov's dog for the mailman so try to ship ASAP. Hope you are all pleased with your items.

2nd post updated to all that have left feedback.

bread's done
Back