LOWBALL OVER!INVOICES POSTED! Thanks to all that bid!

XBOX offficial wireless adapter with all cords and manual (not sure if it works with xbox 360 but it is possible, I will look it up if there are any questions) - $5

Ali G season 1 simprgr8 $2
Ali G season 2 simprgr8 $2

sonic the hedgehog polishpride212 $2
GHIII ( game, box, manual) mcginnis $2
Tony Hawk's proving ground TheJerseyKush $3
Dead or Alive 4 (PH) kklems $2.50
Viva Pinata party animals (sealed) elessar123 $4
Kameo elessar123 $2

Gears 2 poster $1

Kung Fu - $1
Excitebike - $1
Kirby super star - $3.50
Donkey Kong Country (label slightly faded on crease at top) - $2.50
Mario Paint ( box, mousepad and manual for mouse, NO MOUSE OR GAME MANUAL) - $2.50
F Zero - $2.50

[quote name='MTgeek']
XBOX official wireless adapter with all cords and manual (not sure if it works with xbox 360 but it is possible, I will look it up if there are any questions)[/QUOTE]
Yes, the original Xbox MN-740 wi-fi bridge works perfectly fine with 360's, and the 360 will even silently configure it to your dash's settings for SSID,IP,DNS,etc. The only downside is that it's firmware is limited to WEP, so follow these instructions to flash it back to its true original hardware guts (D-Link 108AG Gaming Adapter): http://www.hanselman.com/blog/Flash...AdapterToADLink108AGToSupportWPASecurity.aspx

[quote name='Cornelius']Yes, the original Xbox MN-740 wi-fi bridge works perfectly fine with 360's, and the 360 will even silently configure it to your dash's settings for SSID,IP,DNS,etc. The only downside is that it's firmware is limited to WEP, so follow these instructions to flash it back to its true original hardware guts (D-Link 108AG Gaming Adapter): http://www.hanselman.com/blog/Flash...AdapterToADLink108AGToSupportWPASecurity.aspx[/QUOTE]

WOW! thanks man!

[quote name='helluvagood']IF you ship to canada (pls pm if there is any extra charge)

:360: Dead or Alive 4 (PH) $3.5

and does it contain the instruction manual?[/QUOTE]

i am willing to ship to canada, though there may be extra charges (i will calculate at end of sale).
and i dont believe i have the manual :cry:

bread's done
Back