LOWBALL OVER!INVOICES POSTED! Thanks to all that bid!

Banjo Tooie - $13

2supekards - i really wanted it to be, lol, since i started when it was $7. i want it because its one of the only n64 games i have that i don't have the box for.

[quote name='skiizim']I know its just the system, I was just referring to the fact that it's still a reasonable price + the cost for the dogbone controller if anybody wanted the complete system.[/QUOTE]

Maybe reasonable certainly not lowball good, but then again kirby squeek sqaud is pushing near its value also (14 free shipping ebay stores), nice for the seller. Hopefully it means more lowballs.

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']For twelve bucks, not a bad haul.[/QUOTE]

Nice snag with Azure Dreams there, I've got a complete copy and was still considering grabbing this one. Woulda found one of my friends to appreciate it :lol:

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Nice snag with Azure Dreams there, I've got a complete copy and was still considering grabbing this one. Woulda found one of my friends to appreciate it :lol:[/QUOTE]
well I'm glad you decided against it;)

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']well I'm glad you decided against it;)[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah if it had been complete I prolly woulda fought ya on it. Its in my top favorite games of all time, practically would have been obligated to adopt it.

Cool I saved someone but because they said they didnt want to win the PSP so I bidded on it and won : /

Now i dont know what I am going to do with it , but I guess for $46 it isnt that bad :D

Damn evening work schedule, I almost always miss the end of these things. If I hadn't called in last Monday I woulda missed dragonjuds as well. If it ended between 10 and 11 CENTRAL I'd be gravy. But I did get some good stuff.

I cant wait for my stuff to arrive , that is after I pay :D

-I honestly had no intention to purchase the PSP but I guess its all cool
-MTgeek could you tell me which firmware it is , and if you cant without upgrading the firmware then dont , because the older the firmware the better ;)

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I cant wait for my stuff to arrive , that is after I pay :D

-I honestly had no intention to purchase the PSP but I guess its all cool
-MTgeek could you tell me which firmware it is , and if you cant without upgrading the firmware then dont , because the older the firmware the better ;)[/QUOTE]

pretty sure at this point pandora rocks any psp-1000 firmware, so you should be good regardless....just might have to have a friend with one.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']pretty sure at this point pandora rocks any psp-1000 firmware, so you should be good regardless....just might have to have a friend with one.[/QUOTE]

You no longer need a pandora battery to mod a PSP , you can even play homemade game ( thats the reason I am doing it , i am NOT going to play illegal game ;) )

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']You no longer need a pandora battery to mod a PSP , you can even play homemade game ( thats the reason I am doing it , i am NOT going to play illegal game ;) )[/QUOTE]

Hey Andrew, if you really don't want the PSP and if the seller's cool with it, I could do a 'late outbid' for you. Just lemme know.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Cool I saved someone but because they said they didnt want to win the PSP so I bidded on it and won : /

Now i dont know what I am going to do with it , but I guess for $46 it isnt that bad :D[/QUOTE]

I did want it just had some car problems this past week which sucked up a lot of money :(

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']You've never heard of netflix?[/QUOTE]
You can't just rent a rifftrack though, and it'd be lame to just have it sitting around without the movie.

Just noticed you fixed everything too and paid. I gave you a few extra dollars to incur any extra shipping charges if any. I didn't gift the PayPal payment but I did cover the PayPal charges as it is a standard in other CAG lowballs.

Thanks Again!!!!!

sent out the first batch of packages today. a few payments were made after my trip to the post office, those packages are all set to go and will be shipped ASAP.

Just to let you all know, I'm going away tonight until thursday for college visiting (Musical Theater Major FTW). All packages that have been paid for but not shipped yet will be shipped by my ever-so-kind mother early in the week :).if you haven't paid yet make sure you pay today before 9 or so if you want to be on this shipment!

bread's done
Back