Lowball Over.

[quote name='bvharris']They're all stock photos. I'd agree that pictures of the actual items would be nice.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing my best here. If something is sealed then it's sealed. Obviously I'm in a tough spot which is why I'm running the lowball.

HOWEVER, I am trying to get over to the old place tonight and get it all out. I will take pics and post them as early as I can.

Just bear with me a bit please.
and btw, if you really read my feedback you'll see I describe things accurately.

Thanks for your patience, thanks for those who trusted my reputation enough to bid already, thanks for your support for the children's hospital.

Sorry if it came across like I was implying that I doubted the condition of your stuff, I definitely don't. Your feedback is obviously enough for me, since I did bid. I was just making a general observation that pictures never hurt and do tend to put people at ease, even if it's just a placebo.

[quote name='bvharris']Sorry if it came across like I was implying that I doubted the condition of your stuff, I definitely don't. Your feedback is obviously enough for me, since I did bid. I was just making a general observation that pictures never hurt and do tend to put people at ease, even if it's just a placebo.[/QUOTE]

You are 100% right. I will get those pictures up ASAP. And I really appreciate your bid.
Can you see the stock photos?
With time running short I don't want to have any issues with the actual photos.

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (360)
New Sealed - $10

Aion steelbook edition (sealed) -$4

ipod classic silver 160gb PRISTINE CONDITION- $110

XBOX 360 ARCADE CONSOLE- $15

60 GB 360 HDD with 3 mos XBL and headset (sealed) $10

Pictures coming in a few hours. Just picked everything up and have a long drive ahead. As soon as possible they will be posted along with bid updates.

links for the pics dont seem to be working. I was trying to look at the pics for
Fallout 3 CE
Alan Wake CE
world at war CE

all 3 give a page not found error. Do you have the right links? Id like to make sure the boxes arent crushed and are collector quality

also for the PC games, are they complete with the boxes manuals, ect? Particlarly looking at Hexen II

[quote name='Kenshindono']links for the pics dont seem to be working. I was trying to look at the pics for
Fallout 3 CE
Alan Wake CE
world at war CE

all 3 give a page not found error. Do you have the right links? Id like to make sure the boxes arent crushed and are collector quality

also for the PC games, are they complete with the boxes manuals, ect? Particlarly looking at Hexen II[/QUOTE]

The links are fine as I've already checked with other members.
I don't offer items in "crushed" boxes, I suggest you review the feedback.
I am uploading pics as I type this.
I am removing hexen from the lowball because I cannot locate it ATM. It was in original case but no box.

[quote name='rockalittle00']The links are fine as I've already checked with other members.
[/QUOTE]

They're actually not working for me now either (they were yesterday). I only checked the first few, but they all lead to a "Page Not Found" message on Picasa.

How I Met Your Mother S1, $5
How I Met Your Mother S2, sealed $5
How I Met Your Mother S3, sealed $5
How I Met Your Mother S4 sealed $5

[quote name='clarke32']Xbox arcade $40

Do it have a controller?[/QUOTE]

Yes I will Include a controller.
updated to HERE

Working on pics issues. No idea whats going on. Very sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (360)New Sealed - $12

Call Of Duty: World at War Collectors Edition (360) - $6

Alan Wake Collectors Edition (360) -$11
Terminator 2 (Six-Disc Limited Edition + Endoskull Bust) [Blu-ray] BRAND NEW $56
]Halo Reach Noble Team Statue Complete -1

007: Bloodstone (360)$2

Fallout New Vegas (360) $3
Wacom Bamboo Tablet -26
ansa Fuze 4GB MP3 player unlimited micro card expansion $6

Sansa e260 4GB mp3 player refurb. very good condition never had a problem$9
PSP - 30

I knew i wasn't the only one that couldn't get the pics to load. Hmm hopefully you get them up soon so i can bid on some items before this is over

[quote name='iamWill']I actually have to withdraw from this auction. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have created.[/QUOTE]

lame. So what do you bid on the items this flake had bid on? looks like he only had the high bid for fallout 3 CE

[quote name='Kenshindono']I knew i wasn't the only one that couldn't get the pics to load. Hmm hopefully you get them up soon so i can bid on some items before this is over

lame. So what do you bid on the items this flake had bid on? looks like he only had the high bid for fallout 3 CE[/QUOTE]

Just keep bidding normally. I don't think a dollar is too big a deal.:whistle2:?

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (360)New Sealed - $15
Alan Wake Collectors Edition (360) -$15
PSP (fat) Black with 31 UMD movies and 9 games and Sony soft case with room for multiple discs and rear pocket - $20
Fallout New Vegas (360) $5

[quote name='Kenshindono']I knew i wasn't the only one that couldn't get the pics to load. Hmm hopefully you get them up soon so i can bid on some items before this is over

lame. So what do you bid on the items this flake had bid on? looks like he only had the high bid for fallout 3 CE[/QUOTE]

Full album was loaded before you made this post. Take a look at the top of the thread. Sorry they couldn't be individually listed with each item but i am having a heck of a time with this.
(still trying though)

Wacom Bamboo Tablet - $31
Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (360)New Sealed - $16
Alan Wake Collectors Edition (360) -$16
PSP (fat) Black with 31 UMD movies and 9 games and Sony soft case with room for multiple discs and rear pocket - $30

[/SIZEUPDATED TO HERE

PLEASE LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE ITEM LIST FOR THE PICS.

iamWILL---no problem about backing out. Good luck with whatever is going on.

Vegan---sorry about having to pull that PC game. If I ever locate it I'll PM you.

ROB64--- wacom details updated

The end time will be a rolling time. Between the 12 am - 2am window

**hint** I WILL be watching the UFC fight. Go FRANKIE!!!
But I'll have the PC on my lap so ya never know exactly when I'll push the button.
Just sayin........

GO FRANKIE!!!!!!

Dang, I can't stay up that late due to work at 5:30 am. Guess I'll have to make some decent final bids and hope they stick[quote name='rockalittle00']The end time will be a rolling time. Between the 12 am - 2am window

But I'll have the PC on my lap so ya never know exactly when I'll push the button.
Just sayin........

GO FRANKIE!!!!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='rockalittle00']The end time will be a rolling time. Between the 12 am - 2am window

Just sayin........

GO FRANKIE!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Are you implying you'll be watching UFC on your laptop ;)

.................me too

bread's done
Back