Lowball Sale OVER - ALL Orders Shipped - DC# in OP - Thank You.

[quote name='NJMane']All Bids Have Been Updated

Chairman_LMAO your bid for Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda is not a valid bid. Per the guidelines all bids must increase by $1 from the previous bid (which in this case is $3). The next bid must be $4 or more. All other bids have been posted. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Oops. That'll teach me to actually read the rules and not bid willy-nilly. :lol:

Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda - $4

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Oops. That'll teach me to actually read the rules and not bid willy-nilly. :lol:

Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda - $4[/QUOTE]

No problem. I updated the bid.

:360:The Godfather - $6
:360:Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2 - $5
:ps3:Conan (SEALED) - $4
Guitar Hero "Leather" Guitar Strap (SEALED) (Bottom of Picture) - $3

hmmm, I don't know why I want this Collectorguy00, and I know you're thinking it would go nice with the game if you win it, but I already have the game :D

Frontlines: Collector's Tin - $4

And NO SNIPING BV! I don't want anything to infuriate him again, not like a couple nights ago anyway..

^^^All Bids Updated^^^

Also, hopefully I will be able to avoid some sniping by not posting the exact time the auction will end. I will put up a message stating something like "Lowball Sale will end within 30 minutes" but will not post an exact end time and will abruptly end it at a time I have predetermined no matter how much activity is happening. I want all to have a good time and get some items they want at a fair price, not frustration from those who have been keeping up with my sale the whole time.

I hear ya Token, I want it because as my name says I like collecting all the LE/CE games but I didn't think it was worth buying the CE of that game.

NJMane, is it just the Collector's Tin or is anything inside?

[quote name='Collectorguy00']I hear ya Token, I want it because as my name says I like collecting all the LE/CE games but I didn't think it was worth buying the CE of that game.

NJMane, is it just the Collector's Tin or is anything inside?[/QUOTE]

It is just the collectors tin (with plastic slip case). I traded for it (and the game) awhile back. Their were no other contents inside but the game itself. I personally did not know that the game even had a CE prior to getting it.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Not really the place for that.[/QUOTE]

Yet you have to admit it makes you a little curious... Why here??

^^^Thanks XxSmityxX thought my lowball sale was going to go a full 24 hours without a single bid!!!^^^

Also, Your Bid was Added.

Sorry for the delay. CAG does not work well on my phone for applying new bids. All bids are now posted. Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EBPanthers21']Does the Talladega Nights come with a case?[/QUOTE]

Yes it comes with a case and cover art. You can see it in the picutre of all the mint blu-rays.

[quote name='phoenix529']Babylon A.D. - $3.50[/QUOTE]

Sorry but $3.50 is not a valid bid. The bid must be atleast $1 more than the prior bid.

bread's done
Back