Lunar The Silver Star Remake Coming To PSP

[quote name='2DMention']I had to look up an FAQ to get through that. How much of the game is left?[/QUOTE]

If memory serves, you have maybe three major dungeons left.

Got this earlier this week and just started playing it. Got up to the Old Hag's Forest and I like the quick pace a lot, as I don't have to stay in one area for long if I hate that every monster constantly uses poison attacks. The Silver Darts I got for beating the demo are already about to be replaced since the weapons I picked up at Saith are only weaker in resistance, which doesn't seem like an important stat to worry about.

I'm
just now landing on the Frontier.

Definitely disappointed in the difficulty for this game. This is stupid easy. I've been avoiding battles like mad, my characters are in the mid-30's, and everything has been a cakewalk. I've not once had all my characters knocked out.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying this. Gonna try and finish it up tonight, so I can move on to other games.

already got 1 and 2 on ps1 when they first came so wondering if i should pay retail or wait til a possible price drop? those who shelled out the extra dough for the limited, is it really worth it?

[quote name='kp_assman']already got 1 and 2 on ps1 when they first came so wondering if i should pay retail or wait til a possible price drop? those who shelled out the extra dough for the limited, is it really worth it?[/QUOTE]

If you have the PSone version, don't bother with this.

picked it up day 1... played it an hour... put it down and never played it again

It now sits in my collection next to

Star ocean 1 and 2 for the psp.... and about 40 to 60 other RPG games for the Ds/ PSP

I just saw a used copy at Gamestop for $19.99 (it was in perfect condition)... I probably should have picked it up, but I've been hoping that the limited would go down in price. $40 is very expensive for a PSP game (IMO, but then again I'm used to paying $5-15).

Okay, I downloaded the demo and noticed something interesting when you are in battles. I think it is supposed to be a crease in his pants, but it really looks like Alex's penis is bouncing in the battles. Anyone else notice this poor choice in design?

I didn't notice that, but it would be pretty funny :whistle2:D

I'm sort of shocked I didn't buy this, but...it's not Working Designs. I just can't get around that I guess.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI the digital version of this will be $15 on the PSN Store from 8-3 through 8-10.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I'm down for that.

I'm trying to download it, but it won't let me add the necessary funds to my wallet for some reason :whistle2:?

bread's done
Back