Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

Anybody interested in Jonathan Stewart. so far me and frankysox are working out details but im interested in seeing if any other teams are interested

[quote name='Galego23']matt i can maybe try again tomorrow sometime, I'm not sure. Weekends are usually bad for me.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you can, let me know what time. If I'm available, I'll play you. I'm probably going to a friend's place tomorrow night, though.

[quote name='FrankySox']What does dropping passes and fumbling have to do with lag?

I'm also not sure what exactly your problem is. I sent you numerous messages during the game BEFORE I was down 21-0 asking about the lag. I also came in here and posted you should win the game, and said gg to you on here and in a message. Then you reply with crappy messages on XBL, and on here. If I would have kept playing I would've gotten destroyed. My passing was delayed and I couldn't control my guys worth a shit. Listen man you got the win so if you want to keep being a dick about it go ahead. But like I said in my previous post if you ever want to back up the talk I'm always willing to play you.[/QUOTE]

Having played (and lost) to both of you, I can say that FrankySox is a stand-up player with great communication and sportsmanship. I didn't even get a "gg" from itlnstln, which to me, is downright rude.

KICK THIS MOTHERF*CKER OUT ALREADY! Seen415 keeps f*cking this league up, seriously. I just got disconnected out of our game and he's still in it and he doesn't f'n quit! So he's still playing the f*cking CPU while I'm not even controlling shit.

Seriously, isn't it against the rules to keep playing after your opponent gets disconnected in a tie game or something?

Why hasn't this f*ggot been kicked already?

I'm not really pissed, it seems this is the best way to get my point across. This guy is a major f*ckhead.

How about keeping it civil in here? It might be a stretch for some people, though I'm sure they can dial it back a few notches on the insults.

So my post is deleted? Wow. Let me re-do it now. Thanks mods.

I was playing with Seen415 and it was tied 7-7. I get disconnected and he does not. He decides to be an idiot and does not leave as well, instead he chooses to play the CPU and god I just want to tear his face off. What is the point of that? Can't this child just be normal?

Is playing the CPU the only way you can win with the Patriots? Azu, can you finally kick this idiot off? Plus now, I'm what? 3-6 because of him? I joined this league because it seemed the most fair and now fools like this permeate.

Kick this moron.

Your previous 2 posts were deleted because you started to make personal attacks on me using derogatory and inappropriate names.

The game we were playing was good until some strange things happened. First, the disconnect happened after I had just made a long pass that left me at his 1 yard line.
As the clock was winding down in the 2nd qtr (I was going to get it back in the 3rd) and I almost selected my play the game proceeds to lag for 3 seconds, comes back then lags for 20 seconds and then says "you opponent has quit".

It showed him going offline, he then signs back online and sends a message asking what happened. I tell him the message I got and he says it said the same thing for him. Based on all his comments prior to the game, I saw this as him creating a way out for a restart. If the situation was reversed, he would have finished vs the CPU since based on his other comments it doesn't sound like he wanted me to remain in the league prior to our game.

Wow, good job twisting the game. You were not going to get the game back because you had five(?) first downs the first half. You are an absolute terrible player and I am now not surprised any longer of why you are 1-6.

"I saw this as him creating a way out for a restart. If the situation was reversed, he would have finished vs the CPU since based on his other comments it doesn't sound like he wanted me to remain in the league prior to our game."

No, I wouldn't have. Nice job doing what no one else would have done in the league. My point to back this up? I didn't sign 28 free agents. Just leave.

It's blatantly against the rules to play against the CPU.

ill post the results from my games after you guys figure this out on the above topic ,.... which by the way is kinda messed up to continue against the computer if everything albo stated was true.

Wow, what the hell is going on in here? A freaking MOD had to come in and delete posts?
GROW THE HELL UP.
I know it's "not cool" to play against the CPU, but things happen. I played vs. the Steelers and I disconnected (I did not quit) and he continued to play against the CPU. You MAY have noticed that I didn't bitch like a lunatic because of this.
The games over, there's nothing I can do. At this point, its either both of you stay, or both of you go. This is really getting on my nerves, and you guys need to stop this. NOW.

Wow, a visit from Shrike? What the hell is going on?

Alright well it looks like we are going to have to make another rule. If a game disconnects prior to the 4th qrt you are required to wait at least 2 min for your opponent to sign back on and request a restart, after the 2 min you can feel free to play the CPU. You must restart each game at least once if requested. If a disconnect happens twice the one who is left can feel free to play the CPU.

Now if you want to be nice you can try for as long as you want to play a full game. But these are the guild lines I suggest for solving these types of problems.

I'm willing to bet money that seen reported albo's posts and that's why Shrike came in here. Having said that, it's pretty messed up to not even give a guy the benefit of the doubt if a disconnect happens ONCE. If he messages you immediately afterward, in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I think you should start the game over. If it happens again, sure, all bets are off. If you guys are at a point where you don't trust/believe/like/respect anybody else you play against, then this league sucks ass. Just my two cents.

just be smart and fair about it lol when i played the jags we disconnected but y would anyone in a league intentionally leave a game? just for future reference dont play the cpu

Albo, shut the fuck up and drop it.

Once again, due to EA crappy online franchise mode there is seriously nothing anyone can do. Nothing. We cant reset the game, we cant assign a win, we cant do shit about it.

Like Azu said the only action we can do is kick both of you out and get 2 more owners. We have a rule in place that needs to be followed for future reference and if that is broken we then can take action.

On the other hand, seen it is really fucked up that you ignored when he asked what happened and continued to play the game. Especially if it was only in what, the 2nd and the score was 7 to 7. Please refine from ever doing that again because we are all working on a benefit of the doubt level here so we have to be at least somewhat trusting of everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again sood.

6 games need to be played!
Falcons vs. Redskins (haven't heard anything)
Cardinals vs. Bears (Chop Suey, Regian has rejoined the league!)
Chiefs vs. Jags (CPU match;will be simmed)
Texans vs. Colts (haven't heard anything)
Ravens vs. Bengals (couldn't find a time, bengals owner away;to be simmed)
Packers vs. Bucs (have attempted to play, hopefully can play again before deadline)

Oh and looking ahead to next week, when can you play itlnstln? I really hope we can connect this time. I guess you will have to rock whatever setup you were going to have last time but I couldn't make it at that point.
I hope we can play, it should be a great game!

So what is the deal with kicking and rejoining? Does that work or are they banned forever or what?

Regian rejoined but I cant remember if he was the one that couldnt because kicking him out somehow banned him.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So what is the deal with kicking and rejoining? Does that work or are they banned forever or what?

Regian rejoined but I cant remember if he was the one that couldnt because kicking him out somehow banned him.[/QUOTE]
I can kick, but for them to come back in they need to be invited. So I invited Regian back after kicking him because of his TV. Now he's ready to go.

So, you CAN come back after you kick somebody as long as the person invites you back.

EDIT: Sood, you want to have a scrimmage game? I miss playing...

The Panthers came out Hungry in a Division match up against the Saints, The first half was close between the teams with the Panthers leading 14 to 10 going into the locker rooms at half time, The second half was all panthers who went on to win the game 50 to 16.

The Panthers Defense, held strong against a great Qb in Drew Bree's, The Panthers Defense Had 4 int's and 5 forced fumbles. Despite the smothering Defense Drew Bree's still managed to complete 20 of 35 pass attemts for 244 yards and 2 touchdowns.

The big story of the day was running back De Angelo Williams, who went on to rush for 392 yards and 6 td against the Saints defense. Williams outstanding performance was enough for him to break the single game rushing record which was previously 355 yards, held by Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans.

Again to bhaines23 and the rest of the league... Sorry about making my first game a simmed one. It won't be a regular thing, had a wedding on Drummond Island, MI and there isn't any high speed available in my cabin.
Look forward to playing here in Week 10.

homeland and I are trying to set up a time to play. We've exchanged messages, and I'm just waiting on him to get back to me. Hopefully we'll be able to play sometime tonight.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']
The big story of the day was running back De Angelo Williams, who went on to rush for 392 yards and 6 td against the Saints defense. Williams outstanding performance was enough for him to break the single game rushing record which was previously 355 yards, held by Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans.[/QUOTE]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Chop Suey, I'll be home around 9:30-45 CST tonight from work. I'll turn on my 360 once I get home.

Good to be back in the league!

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']The Panthers came out Hungry in a Division match up against the Saints, The first half was close between the teams with the Panthers leading 14 to 10 going into the locker rooms at half time, The second half was all panthers who went on to win the game 50 to 16.

The Panthers Defense, held strong against a great Qb in Drew Bree's, The Panthers Defense Had 4 int's and 5 forced fumbles. Despite the smothering Defense Drew Bree's still managed to complete 20 of 35 pass attemts for 244 yards and 2 touchdowns.

The big story of the day was running back De Angelo Williams, who went on to rush for 392 yards and 6 td against the Saints defense. Williams outstanding performance was enough for him to break the single game rushing record which was previously 355 yards, held by Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans.[/QUOTE]

Nice summary. De Angelo Williams is a beast, I couldn't find a defensive scheme to work against him until the very end... when I was bombing passes down the field for fun, since I had no hope of winning :cry: .

@ Azu: Lately I'm really strapped for time and have been missing games cause of school and work. If you want, you can kick me cause I probably will miss a crap load of games as exams are comin up. I'll let you know if I ever end up with a looser schedule and will be able to commit to a couple a games a week.

I understand Hybrid. I myself have been doing SAT prep constantly, and over the next few weeks I'm going to have to lockdown. I'll still be able to play everyone, so don't freak out. I'll kick you, but I'll hold your spot if you have time in the future.

P.S. Soodmeg and I played an awesome scrimmage game, Jets (me) vs. Falcons (sood). I won 28-14, but it was a tough gritty game!

gg nate. one day i'll learn to stop passing in the red zone. Its interception city inside those 20 yard lines. I might be the worst team in the league at 0-8 but having a blast so far. Everyone Ive played has been great.

With that said if anyone needs a descent RB im putting Adai up for trade. I played with his backup Brownand hes pretty good. Next season he should be a beast.

Yeah, definitely a good game, homeland. I was fortunate to start the game strong with an 11 play, 93 yard drive, capped with a big TD throw to AJ. Schaub was somehow perfect into the 2nd quarter, going 9-9. Then, we started trading turnovers.

I thought I had you on your heels midway through the 2nd, when I got that pick on Manning, but then I just returned the damn favor. Fortunately, you proved to be even more generous than I was, haha, and threw that pick 6 in the final seconds of the half. I thought for sure you were going to score there. After that, I just tried to be reasonably conservative and not do anything stupid. (as I am wont to do, lol :))

It would be really helpful if in online franchise, we could save our audibles so they wouldn't have to be set every game. That's not possible is it? I looked, but didn't see anything. It seems like common sense, but then again...EA...

Oh, and yay for me. I get a bye next week, and then I get to play Soodmeg. It's like an initiation via assrape.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Thanks again sood.

6 games need to be played!
Falcons vs. Redskins (haven't heard anything)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Desk Laser, let me know when you're free. I'd like to get it played asap because I'll be out of town from Thursday until Monday probably.[/QUOTE]

I posted this last Tuesday, right after we advanced to this week.

League has advanced! Somebody joined almost instantly as the Saints. Lyric, let me know if he communicates with you. His XBL name is phillyphil2489 but I have no idea who that is. Send him a message on XBL I guess but if he doesn't respond let me know and I'll kick him.

Some exciting matchups this week!

Game of the Week:
Lions vs. Vikings:
A surprising turn has put the Lions on top of the division. Winner takes all in the NFC North. Can the Vikings continue to grow with the addition of T.J. Houshmanzadeh and Patrick Kerney? Or will they be insignificant thanks to the powerful Lions offense? Only time will tell!

Sorry to bust in your thread like this, but does anyone have NFL Head Coach 09 still? I want to play a game online to get the 50 pt achievement before EA shuts down the servers.

hey azu my internet is back up and running, i went ahead and joined as the chiefs i hope its ok but you said i could join back then so figured it would be no prob, and am up to the challege to win some games with them,

Raiders owner (mikejonesgr) let me no when you can play..

I would send mikejonesgr a XBL message and a PM. He doesn't usually post in the thread (if ever) but he always gets his games done.
Welcome back!

Yeah, back from my bye. Let me know when my opponent wants to play. Monday will be iffy, but Tuesday is wide open after 7 pm EST.

edit: Azu, just noticed I'm of course playing the one team without an owner, haha. Let me know what I should do here. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt Young, when can you play this week? I can play after 9 EST on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I could also probably do some time next weekend, but not at night.

Ok I got completely and utterly owned tonight in my Madden game. GG from ChopSuey, his D was SICK. The only bright spot I had was Percy Harvin. He returned a kick for a TD and had he not be tired may have take a reception to the house. However the asshole fumbled again so I stayed away from him the rest of the game. I lost 30-7, so I think it's pretty evident I'm not quitting and can handle a loss.

ChopSuey came to play and picked up the split with the Seahawks he probably needed.

Newolbrush when do you want to play our game? I should be around everyday after 7pm EST most likely playing NBA2k10.

Pitfallharry219(Redskins)...I will be available pretty much every evening after about 5:30 est, let me know when u can play.

bread's done
Back