Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

Hey hey hey, this game featured the never be for seen Kneel down by a soodmeg controlled team.

I was almost tempted to threw a WR screen just to see what would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey hey hey, this game featured the never be for seen Kneel down by a soodmeg controlled team.

I was almost tempted to throw a WR screen just to see what would happen.[/QUOTE]

A touchdown?? I can't wait to play you man. If I give up that many points I'll be very depressed and most likely never play Madden again.

[quote name='FrankySox']A touchdown?? I can't wait to play you man. If I give up that many points I'll be very depressed and most likely never play Madden again.[/QUOTE]
He is beatable. Then again, I was the Jets and he was the Falcons. I don't know if he can lose as the Titans...
*Has horrible memories of getting obliterated by sood last year*

Yeah its amazing what happens when someone doesnt give up on beating me well before the game is even over.

I never claimed that I was a madden god and unstoppable but it will take some damn focus and concentration...I am no push over but far from unbeatable. You guys were the ones that crowned me super madden winner guy.

Guys like Azu and BigAT have beaten me before and all of them have been great games.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah its amazing what happens when someone doesnt give up on beating me well before the game is even over.

I never claimed that I was a madden god and unstoppable but it will take some damn focus and concentration...I am no push over but far from unbeatable. You guys were the ones that crowned me super madden winner guy.

Guys like Azu and BigAT have beaten me before and all of them have been great games.[/QUOTE]

Well I certainly think you are good, but will never go into thinking I can't win or that I won't. I like a challenge and look forward to week 17.

Games that haven't been played:
Vikings vs. Bears (we couldn't connect when we tried, hopefully we can try again today)
Eagles vs. Redskins
Browns vs. Bengals (to be simmed)
Steelers vs. Ravens
Patriots vs. Saints (come on seen, play the CPU!)

[quote name='Soodmeg']
Guys like Azu and BigAT have beaten me before and all of them have been great games.[/QUOTE]

I kept it close early this season. I think 21-14. Also a good game and I never thought you were completely out of my league or anything, haha.

ohhh i cant wait for the playoffs , im hoping all my players remain healthy so we can attempt to make a run, lol ............. and i know this is random

gg Chop Suey. I got wrecked 49-21.

**RANT TIME**
I hate the Vikings in Madden without Favre. If I use them online, I can complete passes. With Culpepper/Rosenfels, almost everything is overthrown. Its just so obnoxious. I mean sure, Chop Suey is a damn good player, but holy shit I must have missed at least 8 wide open receivers. It's ridiculous.

I was wondering for next season if people would be ok with me changing to the Saints? I feel that if I used the Saints I could actually, like, complete a pass.
I was thinking after this season ends I could upgrade Soodmeg to Commish, drop out and rejoin as the Saints and retake my Commish status.

I could change my mind because I hate the idea of abandoning my beloved Vikings, but they just aren't the same...

Add to the fact that Warrick Dunn did nothing on the ground and Every single player on the Cardinals CANNOT BE TACKLED IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM pisses me off.
I also threw 5 INTs (multiple thanks to terrible overthrows) and 3 came back for TDs.

Wow I typed a whole paragraph and my internet dies lol....anyways I guess ill shorten it up. Im all for you being the saints. That said I dont mind either way, its up to the majority but just wanted to bring up to people after this year we could try to start the league over ie with the new rosters if people wanted and rework all the trades etc. That said, again just a suggestion its up to the league, Im indifferent. Azu, yes I felt your qbs inaccuracy and took advantage with the blitz. Glad AP wasn't in the game that was a shock for me, Run D really stepped it up and secondary did a stellar job too. DRC, Antrel Rolle and A Dub for the Pro Bowl :) About the tackling thing yea Boldin and Wells and Fitz are beast. The one garbage play was def when Beanie broke out of like 3 tackles...kinda crazy sorry bout that

I wouldnt mind. I mean hell, after the season in over is when you are suppose to request a team change. One question, is anyone the Saints right now?

It does beg the question do we want to restart the league with the new rosters or continue.

You are right though, madden has a horrible way of representing lower tier QBs in this game. Its typically lazy Madden programming. They still cant figure out how to make QB play differently so now they make the lesser QB throw passes all over the place like they are still in middle school. Its hilariously pathetic seeing a NFL qb over throw a guy 10 yards from him.

i dont have a problem with you switching teams either Azu , i welcome competition to the division.

I dont think we should start the league over though, i mean some people including my self in particular made trades for primarily draft picks, and also i mean ratings change for players up and down depending on the player and their progress so regardless there will be a change in players so this will be fun and interesting to me. I would be up for a fantasy draft league with at least 30 human players, if we could start it parallel with this league that could be fun.

Ivan, when do you want to play?

Also, I don't have a problem if you want to take over as the Saints, but there's no way we should restart the league. Among the many reasons, people have made a ton of trades that were only equal because draft picks were involved, restarting would completely screw that. I'm totally against it, and that's coming from someone who would get significant stat increases to my entire WR corps if we did.

Hey Azu, is there a way for you to give a team a win?

My game vs the Falcons was 3-24 in the 3rd quarter, but my opponent had to leave. Could you just give him the win?

[quote name='BigAT']Ivan, when do you want to play?[/QUOTE]

Today won't work, but I can play tomorrow pretty much any time after 6:15 EST.

[quote name='FrankySox']yo San Fran owner when can you play?[/QUOTE]

Whenever man, just let me know a time. sometime today would be great but before late evening.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Hey Azu, is there a way for you to give a team a win?

My game vs the Falcons was 3-24 in the 3rd quarter, but my opponent had to leave. Could you just give him the win?[/QUOTE]

You can have the win Soul, i'm gonna have to leave the franchise anyways :cry:. So much work piled on me late this year its crazy. Only time i really got to play is my lunch break 12 -1 and even then i don't really feel like playing. food >>>>> madden lol.

There you go SoulReaver! Just play against the CPU then.
I think I'll definitely be switching to the Saints next season because now Mr Grand Cru is the only guy in the NFC South. I'll have to give him some competition :)

And don't worry, we won't restart or anything.

ight cool im excited to have you join the division, ill be sure to give you the proper introduction in our first game against each other next season, and since we are doing talks about the upcoming season, i wanted to know if i have a friend who has been on CAG since like july that wouldnt mind taking over the Vikings or another free team could he possibly join in AZU ?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']shinryuu,

Let me know when you can play. I'll be around most nights this week except Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Tuesday night is best for me.

As long as he's active Grand Cru, he can join next season as an open team. He might prefer the Falcons, unless he's really good with terrible QBs. Unless of course the Falcons owner doesn't actually leave.

Actually if I am here next season I would like to change to the Falcons. But its no biggie if I stay the Titans.

Although I am very tempted to sell the game after this season to make room for Fifa, MW2 and L4D2.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Actually if I am here next season I would like to change to the Falcons. But its no biggie if I stay the Titans.

Although I am very tempted to sell the game after this season to make room for Fifa, MW2 and L4D2.[/QUOTE]

That could definitely happen. Don't sell it sood! If you were the Falcons, I'd be the Saints so I could beat you twice ;)

ooo yea i cant wait for FIFA either, i sold some Jordan's to make a little cash for that and MW2 with the night vision goggles, lol

[quote name='Azumangaman']Yessir!
And PM me when you can play in the other league.
I'm free a lot except Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Cool, just played the game. So, that one's out of the way. As far as our game for the other league, I'm not really sure of my availability yet for this coming week. I'll let you know tomorrow. It doesn't look like seen has advanced yet anyway.

I just realized something. There is no way to scout draft picks in a online franchise. How the hell are we suppose to know how good a player is before we draft them?

Sigh.....this is the worst Online franchise mode I have ever seen. So completely half assed its almost not even worth mentioning. Its only slightly more organized then what we did last year.

when the season is over we could have like two days to go through the available stats for draft picks, because they do allow you to set up a draft board i mean its no scouting report but it is better than nothing, lol.

Since we're looking ahead to next season, I just want to give everyone a heads up that I won't be playing in this league again, so the Cowboys will be open. With exam season coming up (not to mention Fifa and L4D2), I can't do two different Madden leagues anymore. I'm still going to stick around and finish out this season, though.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I just realized something. There is no way to scout draft picks in a online franchise. How the hell are we suppose to know how good a player is before we draft them?

Sigh.....this is the worst Online franchise mode I have ever seen. So completely half assed its almost not even worth mentioning. Its only slightly more organized then what we did last year.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, all of the draft picks just have their stats displayed when you draft, so the lack of scouting doesn't affect the draft.

I'm in complete agreement on how poorly done online franchise in. Besides the fact that it should have already been implemented into Madden several years ago, the execution now that it is finally in is horrible. NCAA has a better dynasty mode and has had it for two years now. The online franchise website is unbelievably bad and broken. The scoring summary page is STILL completely backwards and incorrect. It is mindblowing to me that such an obvious error could go undetected. I mean, immediately after that page was coded someone should have been able to see something was wrong. It's just a small symptom of a larger cause that is the overall lack of effort and polish EA decided to put into this.

[quote name='shinryuu']Tuesday night is best for me.[/QUOTE]

I just learned I might be out for awhile Tuesday, but I should be back by 9 or 10 if that is alright for you.

[quote name='IvanHood']Today won't work, but I can play tomorrow pretty much any time after 6:15 EST.[/QUOTE]

I can play tonight after the Yankees game, so like 7:30 EST or so.

I'm leaving the franchise. I had a lot of fun while I played, but I'm just too busy to find time to schedule a game. I think I've only played 1 of my last 3 games anyway.

shinryuu,

Just wanted to let you know plans changed and I should be around all evening. I'll look for you around the times I mentioned before though, but if sooner works better let me know.

bread's done
Back