Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

Here is how FA is going to work incase some of you, like myself earlier, weren't sure.

"If you find that post with the power rankings (where the teams are split into blocks)...Blocks A-C will get to grab a Free Agent. Block D will once everyone has grabbed players.

It's essentially a lottery. For example, the worst team has first pick. Everyone sends their free agent lists to me, and everybody gets ONE of their choices. I will make a list of the ONE player each person gets. After everybody picks up their one player, Free Agency will open up to everyone for the rest of the season."

I don't think that list is 100% accurate to the free agents we got in our league. You're going to have to see them through the xbox franchise mode or maybe they have them listed on the league website.

BULL fuckING SHIT! Flacco shows why he's leading the league in INT's when he throws for 7, yes 7 INTs against the Vikings! Yea, 3 or 4 of those were bad decisions on my part, but the others were just ridiculous! Your guys were 8-10 yards away from my receivers and your cornerbacks would make bullshit jumps and pick me off. Surprisingly with 8 TOs total, I only lost by 10.

Secondly... I thought we weren't supposed to run up the score at the end of the game? 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter, you're up by 10, and I have no timeouts, and you continue to run the ball with AP? Then when you get to the goalline with 5 seconds to go and call a timeout so you can try and score? I thought this type of shit wasn't allowed?

Good game though!

I never made any rule against it :)
I just hate kneeling. I'd never throw in that situation, but I'm gonna run. I was just amused that I got to the 1 yard line so I thought I'd give it a go. Sorry if it offended you.
It was a great game though, I couldn't BELIEVE some of those INTs. I LOVE that defensive playbook (not the Vikings).

The Panthers beat the Buccaneers in a division match up 45 - 8 this evening , With Deangelo Williams finding out he would not be on the flight to Cincinnati, but he would in fact be remaining with the team he decided that he would end all trade considerations this evening by rushing for 235 yards on 22 attempts, he also amounted 3 touchdowns to help his team out.

Deadline is tomorrow at 11:59.

Hey JDMxB, I'm going to be super busy starting Thursday (U2 Concert), and the weekend (High Holidays+Football Sundays) but I can probably fit in an hour or so Saturday (late) or Monday. Let me know what you can do!

[quote name='Azumangaman']I never made any rule against it :)
I just hate kneeling. I'd never throw in that situation, but I'm gonna run. I was just amused that I got to the 1 yard line so I thought I'd give it a go. Sorry if it offended you.
It was a great game though, I couldn't BELIEVE some of those INTs. I LOVE that defensive playbook (not the Vikings).[/QUOTE]

It's all good, the Ravens D shut AP down! LOL! What defensive playbook did you choose?

Okay I'm confused. We just started Week 6 right? Cause I believe that I've played all my games up until this point and now just need to play Week 6 against JDMxB, but I see that you're setting up a game with him too Azumangaman.

I thought I just saw the deadline for Week 5 end, but Week 6 has until tomorrow night?

Well I'll be around tomorrow whoever I play.

Also, I might be interested in taking the Chiefs if they are still available, the Browns are ass in this game.

Just wondering but are we looking for somebody else to hop in the league and fill the 32 spot i got somebody i think would whether its the chiefs or the browns ?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Okay I'm confused. We just started Week 6 right? Cause I believe that I've played all my games up until this point and now just need to play Week 6 against JDMxB, but I see that you're setting up a game with him too Azumangaman.

I thought I just saw the deadline for Week 5 end, but Week 6 has until tomorrow night?

Also, I might be interested in taking the Chiefs if they are still available, the Browns are ass in this game.[/QUOTE]Week 6 started on Friday but the thread title wasn't updated until yesterday or something like that. That's what probably threw you off on the schedule. And yeah, week 6 end tomorrow.

You'd abandon your team UMX? FOR SHAME!
But yeah, the deadline for Week 6 is tomorrow. Hopefully you and JDMxB can play.
If you want the Chiefs, I'm sure it'd be no problem after this week...

The game between Regain and I is going to have to be simmed. We keep on getting disconnected right after the coin toss. We both have open NAT. This sucks, this is the second time this has happened to me and the first time I was able to connect to my opponent on regular online play but it would mess up on us when we tried to play through the franchise. fucking EA.

Just finished my game with the Cardinals and it was awesome. I got stopped on 4th and 1 on his goal line. I stopped him on 4th and 1 with 1:30 left in the game. I marched down and kicked a FG that put me ahead 6-3 to win the game. Crazy defense game.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']

that being said, i might be selling my 360 because im hard on cash right now. when and if i do sell it, the league will be notified well before hand so a replacement can be found. in the mean time i have 100% intentions of playing out my games. this is not set in stone and just something im considering. but in all fairness i wanted to bring it up in case it does happen.[/QUOTE]

well i sold my xbox tonight, so i cant be in the league anymore. sorry guys, but i needed the money bad for car repairs, im just hoping that my car wont cost more money than it already has. in any event, i still have my ps3 so if anyone wants to play a game on there (ill getting madden on ps3 eventually) hit me up.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Okay I'm confused. We just started Week 6 right? Cause I believe that I've played all my games up until this point and now just need to play Week 6 against JDMxB, but I see that you're setting up a game with him too Azumangaman.

Also, I might be interested in taking the Chiefs if they are still available, the Browns are ass in this game.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on at various times tomorrow, I'll send you a friend request (jaydub514) and look for you then.

Azu, can you put that we have 2 teams (i think just 2) available in the thread subject? i'm sure there's people that skip over this thread knowing it's been full.

Okay well I'll use the Browns this week, have the Chiefs had their Week 6 game? After I do this week's Browns game I'll try to make a decision soon about switching teams.

I'm great at pass defense.

Atrocious at run defense.

Now you guys know the strategy of beating me. Get me that #1 pick! lol

Power Rankings and the whole 9 yard will come out after this week since I have a bye anyway.

Azu, send me the picks after everything is finalized as I want to make a league wide break down of each team.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Power Rankings and the whole 9 yard will come out after this week since I have a bye anyway.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

5 games still left to be played btw.

Regian vs Magic778 (being simmed)
Pure Apathy vs mikejonesgr10 (no word that i saw)
houstoncdallas2 vs Legendairy Milk (no word that I saw)
Ultimate Matt X vs JayDub514 (playing tonight)
and X Matt Young X vs HotItlnStln (working on it, it seems)

Due to the antics/gameplay of Azu and Soodmeg, I have chosen to remove myself from the league. I have no problem with teams losing but last second extra scores and such, are poor taste and I'm not really interested in participating.

I believe in playing a fair and fun game for both players and this play by Azu and Soodmeg this past week is egotistical and doesn't make for a good league. If this was any other sport it would be different but in a game where offenses have the ability to grind the clock; good sportsmanship is running it out.

seen is also out. He felt Soodmeg (and my) play styles were despicable. Because running the ball instead of kneeling IS PURE EVIL.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, I'm actually rather happy he's gone. Hope you see this seen :) :)

Sorry to hear that Ramstoria, but if this happens again next year and you magically have a 360 then, you're totally in :)

So that leaves 3 open spots:

49ers
Chiefs
Patriots

EDIT: Oh look! He posted the same thing as in the PM! lulz.

[quote name='seen']Hey kid, grow a pair and learn to just direct your comments to the individual. Its called maturity ;)[/QUOTE]
...You just posted stuff about sood and I to everyone.
:)

Albo, if you get your game done this week, I don't see why not.

*And by "direct your comments", I mean send a pm to them making a post over it is childish.

And I sent what I posted to Azu first to which he responded "Awesome, I'll boot you ASAP." So it was apparent at that point he was going to talk bad anyway.

Seen,

Due to the antics/gameplay of Azu and Soodmeg, I have chosen to remove myself from the league. I have no problem with teams losing but last second extra scores and such, are poor taste and I'm not really interested in participating.

I believe in playing a fair and fun game for both players and this play by Azu and Soodmeg this past week is egotistical and doesn't make for a good league. If this was any other sport it would be different but in a game where offenses have the ability to grind the clock; good sportsmanship is running it out.
Is not sending a PM. You posted that.

EDIT: Azu, can I have the Pats? :D

Would you have preferred me to say "OMG NO PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!! YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!" ?

EDIT: To be frank, I don't have time to put up with people that don't want to play. I don't have time for flakeouts. You have fought with a few different people in this thread and I really don't think people want to deal with you.

And Albo, get your game done this week and you can have them.

No just been, ok sorry we disagreed. Or just said thanks for telling me, sheesh I guess some people today don't know much about be courteous.

funny-pictures-cat-sleeps-in-an-ironic-place.jpg

bread's done
Back