Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

I had to leave right after last draft so I couldn't do it right then. As long as youre not playing with rookies that you traded to other teams, you can play. I'll try to make sure I drop everyone who needs to be, and people can just pick them up before they play their games.

And then late tonight or tomorrow if people still haven't picked up their rookies, then I'll add them myself.

Tom Zbikowski (82 OVR) and Ray Lewis (92 OVR) are on the block? No takers???

Looking for CB, C, OLB or draft picks (1st or 2nd)

[quote name='ubernes']Here's how the trades shake out for the OP.

(# of players allowed to be traded/# of core players allowed to be trade)

Giants send their 2012 first round pick (5/3) to the Dolphins for Randy Starks (5/3)
Bucs trade DT Gerald McCoy (5/2) to the Panthers for CB Chris Gamble and the Panthers 2012 3rd round pick (5/2)
Chargers trade LE Luis Castillo, C Nick Hardwick and MLB Kevin Burnett (3/2) to the Pats for RT Sebastian Volmer, MLB Brandon Sppikes and LE Ty Warren (3/2).
Dolphins trade QB Pat White (4/3) to the Patriots for their 2012 3rd round pick (2/2)[/QUOTE]

Chris Gamble is rated 86 so he should only be one core player, so I should be (5/3) I think...unless a 3rd round draft pick counts as a core player?

Maybe I just need to break down and get a headset, I feel like I break siradam's heart a little every time I turn down his party request, lol

I have one at home that's falling apart. I'm still at my parent's for the holidays though, but I did get a wireless headset for xmas. It needs to be charged.

How much you want to bet everyone who's going to be there for the draft already is? :D

Why couldn't they have announced they were moving SNF earlier?!

Kay Holiday and deuce having a very entertaining trade talk! join party chat now! :)

Updating the Dolphins Trading Block this evening

Ronnie Brown 90 OVR HB, 91 speed, 86 Elusiveness, 97 Spin Move, 91 Juke Move -->Looking for a First Round Pick.
Karlos Dansby: 87 OVR MLB..... Looking for a 1st Round Pick

Will Allen, 73 OVR CB
Phillip Merling: 78 OVR LE
Davone Bess: 79 OVR WR
Greg Camarillo: 74 OVR WR

[quote name='theredworm']
"how attached are you to your first round pick?" lmao[/QUOTE]

"not very attached at all. how attached are you to that awesome player on your team?" :D

[quote name='theredworm']http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/988575-madden-nfl-11/faqs/60673

that one?[/QUOTE]

carl.jpg

Shut up.

Hey MA: I won't be home till later tonight to complete the trade. If Commish is able to it is fine if he adds and drops the players. Otherwise I will be home in a couple of hours and will be around tomorrow.

Thanks uber.. I think resetting my router might have done it, but I didn't want to mess with it during the draft and risk it going out entirely. Still an epic (and predictable) fail.

And yay.. I get the new and unknown Browns owner right off the bat! Browns owner.. Are you good? ;)

Edit: Nevermind, I have Zurezo first.. For some reason the schedule was looking at week 9.

5 of my 6 division games are played within my first 7, should be interesting to say the least...

Dropping David Grissom, RB from the 3rd round, for the 49ers. Picked him up on Deuce's "fast RB or WR" recommendation, he was the highest overall as well.

1st round
Jaguars (from Rams) - Dougherty QB
Panthers (from Ravens) - TE Nash
Cardinals (from Raiders) - CB Baxter
Dolphins (from Giants) - CB Field

2nd round
Panthers (from Seahawks) - WR Tavares Saint
Cowboys (from Chargers) - WR Wes Frizzle
Bills (from Ravens) - RT Oliver Beliard
Ravens (from 49ers) - RE Skylar Sonpal

3rd round
Dolphins (from Patriots) - WR Devonte' Alleyne
Broncos (from Vikings) - LG Clarence Wooten
49ers (from Bills) - HB David Grissom
Panthers (from Ravens) - TE Tyronne Brown
Texans (from 49ers) - ROLB Henry Daniel
Bucs (from Panthers) - RE Steve Lefluer

4th round
Ravens (from Bills) - CB Ray Allen

5th round
Bengals (from Chargers) - HB Tracy Junkin

I'm going to do the add/drops now.

[quote name='ubernes']1st round
Jaguars (from Rams) - Dougherty QB
Panthers (from Ravens) - TE Nash
Cardinals (from Raiders) - CB Baxter
Dolphins (from Giants) - CB Field

2nd round
Panthers (from Seahawks) - WR Tavares Saint
Cowboys (from Chargers) - WR Wes Frizzle
Bills (from Ravens) - RT Oliver Beliard
Ravens (from 49ers) - RE Skylar Sonpal

3rd round
Dolphins (from Patriots) - WR Devonte' Alleyne
Broncos (from Vikings) - LG Clarence Wooten
49ers (from Bills) - HB David Grissom
Panthers (from Ravens) - TE Tyronne Brown
Texans (from 49ers) - ROLB Henry Daniel
Bucs (from Panthers) - RE Steve Lefluer

4th round
Ravens (from Bills) - CB Ray Allen

5th round
Bengals (from Chargers) - HB Tracy Junkin

I'm going to do the add/drops now.[/QUOTE]

Both bills players were dropped, Ravens already picked their guy up. Apologies if I jumped the gun.

I already dropped both my dudes as well. Also completed the trade with the Pats.

To reiterate, thanks schedule gods:

My first 8 weeks: Zurezo, Bengals, mog, doom, bye, sprice, mog, doom

Yay!

All the draft pick trades have been done besides this one...

Broncos (from Vikings) - LG Clarence Wooten (is there for you to pick up)

augmog, you didn't have room on your roster so drop someone to make room for Wooten. he's on the waivers for you to pick up.

So the only trades I'm putting through are...

Giants send their 2012 first round pick (5/3) to the Dolphins for Randy Starks (5/3)

Bucs trade DT Gerald McCoy (5/2) to the Panthers for CB Chris Gamble and the Panthers 2012 3rd round pick (5/3)

Dolphins trade QB Pat White (4/3) to the Patriots for their 2012 3rd round pick (2/2)

sans the picks because they have been put through above. yes?

Looks like all the trades are now put through. Haha, damn, I'm done!

edit: YES! I finally play Darth. Week 2. jeez, I see siradam week 1 and week 4. then Doom, Rames, silentghost after the bye. gregthomas in there too, I dunno if we've played yet. and Zurezo and Cru towards the end of the season. I like it.

finally- I tried to update Xtreme...doesn't seem to like me. it hasn't recognized the Super Bowl yet.

Got disconnected twice in my attempts with the Browns, early on in both games. I think it was his connection, he still isn't back online from the second DC and I never lost my connection to Live.

Joe FLacco goes down and all of a sudden, the Ravens passing game is non existent. Marc Bulger and Troy Smith are incapable of throwing to anyone wearing a Raven uniform

bread's done
Back