Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']anybody able to contact gregthomas ?[/QUOTE]

wrote you back. as a future note for everyone, if I am online during the day, its NOT me. I am at work from around 8am-530pm most every day (and later on Wednesdays).

anyone ever have a problem with their xbox/controller where it just cuts off in the middle of a game? Batteries are fresh/fully charged in the controller. I was playing 2k and every time i went to the free throw line, i had to turn my controller back on about 7 times just to get thru the sequence.

Gg ma...................... biggest ass whippin I've ever experienced my entire life........... not only were ur corners shutdown but ur linebackers are unreal. Best defense I ever played against... and I wasnt tryin to be a dick by callin timeouts I just wanted to keep tryin to move the ball even tho we saw how well that worked

Gg sprice...man my defense played INCREDIBLE...I made so many dumb mistakes on offense (threw 5 picks) but my defense carried the shit out of me.

And here starts the reign of Nick Dissarro guys...3 picks (including a crazy one-hander), 2 of those picks returned for TDs, 5 tackles (I think like 3 TFL). I freaking warned everyone!! Sprice is darn good on defense but I felt like every single one of my defenders on the field today was basically a CPU-controlled Sprice.

And in the last 3 games Brandon Hiller has 4 picks, 2 FF, 2 sacks, 13 tackles, 2 fumble recoveries, and a TD. I'm really glad I didn't trade him...I've been incorporating a lot of Nickel formations into my defense.

And thanks sprice, that is an honor lol. Yeah Brandon Hiller is playing great these past few weeks...he's a really good coverage linebacker, on paper his potential is amazing...but he's just been living up to it finally this season. I let him sit on my bench most of last season which was stupid on my part. And calling timeouts isn't a dick move at all lol, I took it as a nice gesture...you let me put 3 more points on the board. I just didn't want to be disrespectful by running plays with under a minute left with a big lead.

Lol nope...no rain...no wind. Just a beautiful sunny day in Kansas City. Sprice is probably the best user-defender I've played against, and like I said...it felt like every player in my secondary was playing as good as him. That makes for a lot of turnovers...

And that's so gay...TWO things I really wanted to buy for my new PS3 were on sale in today's gold box but I was gone all day and missed them. Madden 11 was one of them and then some headset thing (PX21) that I've literally had sitting on my desktop in an open window for over a week waiting for the price to miraculously go down lol.

No one got open... batted passes by d lineman were being picked... beason was everywhere I decided one play since no wr could get open and he was only rushin 3 id. Sub my 84 speed qb webb in to run it. Wide open hole and beason somehow met my at the line of scrimmage and forced a fumble.....I didn't know wat to do and I hate the fact that someone can stop my offense so stubbornly I kept trying to throw it

Lol not to sound like I'm just regurgitating everything you say about me back at you...but that is EXACTLY how I felt about Dissarro. I would run a slant route with my 2 outside receivers towards the middle of the field and I saw Dissarro following one of them so I threw it to the other and somehow Dissarro was there to pick it off lol. And then my TE Nash looked like he was open in the end zone and by the time the ball got to him, Dissarro had raced from across the field to snatch it up. That guy was all over the field.

U know wats funny is I was waiting to draft him with my 3rd round anthomas took him so I was talkin trades before the season started for him

[quote name='sprice8688']U know wats funny is I was waiting to draft him with my 3rd round anthomas took him so I was talkin trades before the season started for him[/QUOTE]

I am glad he is working out for you. Remember our agreement though, you have to bench him any time we play because he still has loyalties to the Rams. :)

colts up 17 with 3 min to go in the 3rd quarter and he goes for 4th and 6 on the 35
cmon-man.jpg

pats play like garbage tonight

It was the second quarter and what was I supposed to do, Punt it for a touchback, or attempt a FG that my kicker can't make since he can't hit anything outside the 25 yard line? If that is seen as bad form or cheesing then fine, I accept it. But I wasn't doing it to make you look bad or to be a "poor sport" I went for it because it was the most logical thing to do.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']It was the second quarter and what was I supposed to do, Punt it for a touchback, or attempt a FG that my kicker can't make since he can't hit anything outside the 25 yard line? If that is seen as bad form or cheesing then fine, I accept it. But I wasn't doing it to make you look bad or to be a "poor sport" I went for it because it was the most logical thing to do.[/QUOTE]

that was 3 min left in 3rd quarter

[quote name='ubernes']I think Jeff Reed should be able to hit a 42-45 yarder, no?[/QUOTE]

His kicking power isn't that great. I missed a 45 with him before, but I had 4mph of wind coming towards me. I have since had added petrey to solve my problems. This is in cag 2 fyi.

Also pacer and I will be playing our game at somepoint on thursday night after I get home from work.

[quote name='Appleinthetree']Also pacer and I will be playing our game at somepoint on thursday night after I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, confirmed.

Finally put a decent game together against Mog and won.

Great game. Cambell threw 2 picks but that's expected against his secondary.

Game was 13-0 Broncos at halftime after I threw a Pick 6. (It's the Brett Favre in me)

Thanks to a Jacoby Ford Kickoff return that saw 2 broken tackles, I regained the momentum and started clicking on offense.

Raiders win 28-26. Now I have Masterawesome and then Mog again. Hope I can make it through this stretch with at least one more win.

[quote name='ubernes']damn Doom, you've been in a tough stretch of games for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Please.

My games so far: Zurezo, Tanabeo, Mog, Doom, Sprice, Mog, Doom, A Hard (this week), Deuce

Edit: Doom's has been tough too, don't get me wrong, though the main difference is I had to play him while he only had to play me. :D

[quote name='ubernes']damn Doom, you've been in a tough stretch of games for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Yep I have. Now I know how you felt last season. Although I'll never feel bad for you again since you've whooped my ass twice :D

[quote name='bvharris']Please.

My games so far: Zurezo, Tanabeo, Mog, Doom, Sprice, Mog, Doom, A Hard (this week), Deuce

Edit: Doom's has been tough too, don't get me wrong, though the main difference is I had to play him while he only had to play me. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:

That is a touch stretch Doom lol I wish I had a nice little stretch like that , it would help keep my skills tuned , I think my toughest stretch was MasterAwesome twice. I know I have to DISPOSE of Ubernes and his Jets pretty soon.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']That is a touch stretch Doom lol I wish I had a nice little stretch like that , it would help keep my skills tuned , I think my toughest stretch was MasterAwesome twice. I know I have to DISPOSE of Ubernes and his Jets pretty soon.[/QUOTE]

We have a little while for that (Week 15). Zurezo comes up first on my list of big matchups (no offense to anyone I play before that!). Both should be fun. :bouncy:

Update: Eagles-Cowboys are playing tonight. The game has been rescheduled due an all-you-can-eat buffet that Andy Reid plans to attend in Philadelphia.

[quote name='theredworm']I"m done, pats are free now.[/QUOTE]

Errr what?

Well, if this is true I offered them up to the new guy. He's a Pats fan and everyone else in here that's a Pats fan is pretty much knee deep with their own team so made the most sense to me.

[quote name='ubernes']
Well, if this is true I offered them up to the new guy. He's a Pats fan and everyone else in here that's a Pats fan is pretty much knee deep with their own team so made the most sense to me.[/QUOTE]

That's fine, though I said a while ago that I want the Pats when we switch to Madden 12 and I still do. :D

[quote name='bvharris']That's fine, though I said a while ago that I want the Pats when we switch to Madden 12 and I still do. :D[/QUOTE]

That's fine with me. I'd love to beat you twice a season. :whistle2:#

Hahah jk jk!

Quick update:

Chargers v Browns (being played tonight)
Bucs vs Falcons (being played Thursday)
Steelers vs Bengals (is Zurezo back yet?)
Niners vs Rams (what's up?)
Cowboys vs Eagles (being played tonight)
Lions vs Packers (I can boot Matt tomorrow if we don't hear from him. itlnstln, what's your availability for tomorrow?)
Titans vs Vikings (umm since the Pats game was played already, Custers is welcome to play a sub here for practice...unless someone jumps at the Titans soon. or this can just be simmed. Venom should be back in a couple days though)

bread's done
Back