Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zurezo']Let me know how it looks.[/QUOTE]

Looks alright so far, though we'll see how the action looks once you start.

[quote name='lyric706']itlnstln just canceled on me for the Rams/Bengals game. Was scheduled for 11 p.m. EST. Can I just play the CPU?[/QUOTE]

do I need to boot him? also is this the final game?

[quote name='ubernes']do I need to boot him? also is this the final game?[/QUOTE]

Yes please! I'd like to play my game tonight. I'm going to wait until about 11:40 p.m. EST or so. If I can't get in to play tonight, I can do it in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, lyric vs CPU is in progress. BigAT vs Man is about to start. BigAT is currently commish and will advance us once he's done with his game. We are all set for Week 16.

[quote name='Appleinthetree']How did the live stream work out last night, for those that watched?[/QUOTE]

Very nicely. Especially since Cru won, giving me (at least temporary) hold of the AFC 2 seed.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Reports out of Houston indicate that Arian Foster will be back in time to play during wild card weekend....[/QUOTE]

As of now you'd be hosting the Baltimore Ravens.

Winner of that game would take a trip to KC. (If nothing changes that is)

I think the NFC West will be decided when Cru and I play. If I win and we both lose in week 17 I would win the division. If I lose Cru gets in because he would have the head to head even though our records match.

I'm not sure if either of us have wildcard shots.

EDIT: Ignore the above. I can't really tell what is going on from my phone. Basically whoever wins SF vs SEA should get in from the divisional perspective.

x- playoff spot
y-clinched division
z- clinched homefield advantage
*- wildcard

AFC

1. z- Kansas City Chiefs (14-0)
2. New England Patriots (10-4)
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-4)
4. y- Houston Texans (8-6)
5. *New York Jets (10-4)
6. *Baltimore Ravens (10-4)

In the Hunt

7. Buffalo Bills (8-6)

NFC

1. y- New York Giants (12-2)
2. Chicago Bears (10-4)
3. Carolina Panthers (10-4)
4. San Francisco 49ers (9-5)
5. *New Orleans Saints (10-4)
6. *Green Bay Packers (9-5)

In the Hunt

7. Seattle Seahawks (9-5)
8. Detroit Lions (8-6)

I've actually got the division at this point. I'm 3-1, Cru is 2-2. Not that it really matters, I'm pretty sure this is a lose or go home situation for Cru and I.

[quote name='staticz']I've actually got the division at this point. I'm 3-1, Cru is 2-2. Not that it really matters, I'm pretty sure this is a lose or go home situation for Cru and I.[/QUOTE]

49ers have the head-to-head advantage at the moment though, so Doom has it right as it currently stands. As you say, it hinges on your game.

Damn that sub ;)

I was going off of XFNs standings which are obviously wrong. I'm going to crawl into a corner now. Not feeling to confident about my game with Cru I think I've dropped 8 or so in a row

Panthers 24
Buccaneers 17

Panthers move to 11-4 on the season behind a 3 TD performance by Mike Goodson. A week 17 win against our division rival Saints and a Chicago Bears' loss in either this week or week 17 would lock up the #2 seed for us... without a Bears loss, we go into the playoffs as the #3 seed most likely.

GG Tanabeo

[quote name='ubernes']If I win out can I take over bv based on just tie breakers? Or does he have me beat by divisional record no matter what?[/QUOTE]

I'd have to lose to either Miami or Buffalo for you to overtake me.

I was probably looking at resting starters in Week 17, but that was before the 2 seed was in play for me. I probably need to keep everyone in at this point.

Not too early to start stating your case for players involved in the end of season awards.

I'll hopefully have those up prior to the playoffs.

[quote name='Doomtime']Not too early to start stating your case for players involved in the end of season awards.

I'll hopefully have those up prior to the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

I have no cases to make. My defense got me to the playoffs, though no individual defender had a standout season. T-E-A-M baby! :D

[quote name='Doomtime']Arob Gronknandez[/QUOTE]

They've definitely carried my passing game, but even if I combined their stats, they wouldn't be the top statistical tight end.

lol i love playing spoilers. I'm gonna probably be the deciding factor of who gets the bye in the AFC East.

to try and win it or intentionally lose. Decisions, Decisions...

But I'm gonna be def be hit sticking Brady all day.

being that all yr rbs have been getting the offensive players awards (bullshit) lol i believe there is no sense even puttin a claim for offensive player of the yr even tho stafford will hopefully hit 50 tds on the yr and calvin and my wr core tore defenses up..... but needless to say delmas is my leading vote as a game changer

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']lol i love playing spoilers. I'm gonna probably be the deciding factor of who gets the bye in the AFC East.

to try and win it or intentionally lose. Decisions, Decisions...

But I'm gonna be def be hit sticking Brady all day.[/QUOTE]

If you can touch him.

Your bravado is adorable considering I've taken your lunch money both times we've played.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Ray Lewis for POTC (Player of the Century)!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I was going to nominate him for overachieving old guy :bouncy:

[quote name='bvharris']If you can touch him.

Your bravado is adorable considering I've taken your lunch money both times we've played.[/QUOTE]

for a league thats spost to be fun and fair its not nice takin peoples lunch money

[quote name='sprice8688']for a league thats spost to be fun and fair its not nice takin peoples lunch money[/QUOTE]

It's also not nice to publicly declare you're going to try and injure your opponent's players. ;)

I'm not one for talking smack, but if someone wants to go that direction I'm more than willing to rise to the occasion.

[quote name='bvharris']They've definitely carried my passing game, but even if I combined their stats, they wouldn't be the top statistical tight end.[/QUOTE]

Nope. :cool:

[quote name='bvharris']It's also not nice to publicly declare you're going to try and injure your opponent's players. ;)

I'm not one for talking smack, but if someone wants to go that direction I'm more than willing to rise to the occasion.[/QUOTE]

i never looked at ur stats to see ur gamestyle but im assuming from wat ive seen u write on previous threads u run more so i think he should be trying to hitstick someone named adrian peterson

[quote name='bvharris']If you can touch him.

Your bravado is adorable considering I've taken your lunch money both times we've played.[/QUOTE]
You're def beatable though. You just got some lucky breaks that's all.:cool:

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']You're def beatable though. You just got some lucky breaks that's all.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Everyone's beatable. You could very well beat me, doesn't change the fact that you haven't yet. I'm not super duper at Madden. I am, however, better than you. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back