Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey staticz, I assume me and you are playing next?

If we've already advanced into that week, pm me when you want to play. After 7:30 pm EST tonight i'll be free for the weekend. (Preferably not Sunday)

If the Pats don't hold onto the bye, they're likely dropping all the way to the 6 seed. At that point it would be messy to determine who gets it.

x- playoff spot
y-clinched division
z- clinched homefield advantage
*- wildcard

AFC

1. z- Kansas City Chiefs (14-0)
2. x-New England Patriots (11-4)
3. x-Pittsburgh Steelers (10-4)
4. y- Houston Texans (8-6)
5. x-*New York Jets (11-4)
6. x-*Baltimore Ravens (10-4)

NFC

1. y- New York Giants (12-3)
2. y-Chicago Bears (11-4)
3. x-Carolina Panthers (11-4)
4. y-San Francisco 49ers (10-5)
5. x-*New Orleans Saints (11-4)
6. *Seattle Seahawks (9-6)

In the Hunt

7. Green Bay Packers (9-6)
8. Detroit Lions (9-6)

As it stands right now we would see these matchups in the wildcard round

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

NY Jets @ Houston

Seattle @ Carolina

New Orleans @ San Francisco

[quote name='bvharris']Why does the 6 play the 3 in the NFC but not the AFC?[/QUOTE]

:lol: To see if people are paying attention. Fixed

Well at this point if i miss the playoffs it is no one's fault but my own. Time to get back on my game. With Rice back I'm pretty excited about my chances.

Hope the Cards are as excited as I am. Probably going to try for tomorrow afternoon, I'll ustream again. Found a HD webcam at work so we will so if I can get some better quality this time.

Hope the Cards are as excited as I am. Probably going to try for tomorrow afternoon, I'll ustream again. Found a HD webcam at work so we will so if I can get some better quality this time.[/QUOTE]

Always excited when Larry Fitz comes out to play. I literally never played with the man until I joined this league, and he ended up being my 1st overall pick in the Fantasy League.

The guy is a BEAST

Right now our advancement hinges a lot on Zurezo and MA playing their games. Don't think we can advance without either of those things happening.

[quote name='bvharris']Right now our advancement hinges a lot on Zurezo and MA playing their games. Don't think we can advance without either of those things happening.[/QUOTE]

That's fine. I went from having a 4 day weekend to working all weekend (

I'm not sure Ramesu and I will get our game finished. He's only been available at ridiculous times since we advanced (before 4 or after midnight). We were tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, though I'm not sure I'll even be free. It might not even matter because we couldn't even connect to get a game started in week 1.

He is in the playoffs, but his seed is already set, so playing the CPU or getting it simmed shouldn't really matter.

[quote name='LVPatriots']How long do the playoffs usually take?

For those of us who will be sitting on the sidelines.[/QUOTE]

Seldom more than a week, maybe a little more if we have a tough time wrangling people.

We will be doing a FA period between the Super Bowl and the draft. For non playoff teams, I will open it up for you to make your picks sometime during the playoffs, just so it doesn't take too long and hold up the draft. We'll then let the playoff teams pick in the order in which they were eliminated. I'll re-post the FA rules again once the time comes.

Chiefs beat the Raiders 52-17. It was lagging horribly in the first quarter and I quickly went down 14-0. Don't know what happened, but it stopped in the 2nd quarter and Ricky Stanzi went off from there.

Ricky Stanzi 16 of 32 for 418 Yds 6TD 1 INT

Thomas Jones 16 ATT 98 Yds 1 TD

Miles Austin 5 Rec 168 Yds 3 TD

Dwayne Bowe 3 Rec 135 Yds 2 TD

Chiefs are 15-0!

[quote name='siradam134']It's amazing (playing it on PC)[/QUOTE]

Do you think I would like it if I didn't like Oblivion but Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time?

[quote name='gbpackers94']Hey Doom, how's Skyrim?[/QUOTE]

I can let go of Morrowind and Fallout 3 now. I really love this game. Still wonky in 3rd person and minor freezing, but other than that, best Bethesda game in years.

I'm around level 10 with my initial character, but I think I may reboot. I like him a lot, and archery is fun as hell sniping people while sneaking but I may give a mage a try or maybe just a bruising two-handed weapon guy. I went Khajiit, but I'm a little annoyed it doesn't go acknowledged unless some random enemy it shouting at me.

edit: That last part I may be comparing it too much to the first Dragon Age. when you were an outsider it was always pretty obvious.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Do you think I would like it if I didn't like Oblivion but Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time?[/QUOTE]

What didn't you like about Oblivion?

[quote name='Doomtime']What didn't you like about Oblivion?[/QUOTE]

The combat, and I'm not a fan of fantasy, although if it's done very well I can like it (SoIaF and Dragon Age).

[quote name='gbpackers94']The combat, and I'm not a fan of fantasy, although if it's done very well I can like it (SoIaF and Dragon Age).[/QUOTE]

My man.

Oblivion is one of my favorite games this gen. If you didn't like the fantasy setting, you're pretty much looking at generally the same thing in Skyrim.

As for the combat, it's the same basic idea but the melee definitely feels more satisfying from an action perspective. Though I'm playing an archer, which so far doesn't feel appreciably different than it did in Oblivion.

I haven't played an RPG seriously in over 5 years. I might give Skyrim a shot. MW3 isn't doing shit for me. I thought I was ok with the same game as MW2 but I'm not.

[quote name='siradam134']when are we advancing this league?[/QUOTE]

Still got 3 games left...

Steelers vs Rams
Colts vs Texans
Vikings vs Redskins

All three games have teams with owners who are hard to reach or work seemingly odd hours.

Pretty frustrating. I cannot seem to reach Zurezo. Been trying to schedule this game for the past few days. Committed to 11 p.m. EST tonight, but it's now 11:15 p.m. and no answer and no Zurezo. I gotta get to bed because of work in the morning. Can we just sim this thing? I won't be around all day tomorrow.

No problem with a sim of my game...I'm working two jobs now so, my schedule has been less flexible but I haven't had any issues scheduling my games...

[quote name='Appleinthetree']So, I lost Dez Bryant for the year in my game against the eagles. I'm down to three healthy wide receiver's now, due to another injury that happened previously to another w/r. Is there anyway I can add one w/r for my final game against big at? I will cut the w/r, right after the game. If everyone feels three w/r's are enough, that is fine and I will play with what I have. I usually play with four w/r's.[/QUOTE]

I saw that you added Chambers and Randle-El, which is fine, but please do remember to post in the thread who you added as injury replacements so that we can keep track of it.

Also, please make sure that you drop the two guys you added immediately at the conclusion of the season. That goes for everyone. The injury replacements are only on your team long enough to fill in for the injured players.

I land in VA at 6:50 and I gotta get on the metro to get home so I should be in the house and ready to play by 8 hopefully

SEA - 38
ARI - 17

Turnovers were the key in this game as SEA was able to turn three ARI turnovers into touchdowns. Rice ran for 177 breaking 2,000 yards for the season. From the looks of it I've pulled it out and made the playoffs!

GG ARI. I had to give up my style of defense since you kept putting Fitz in the slot, even double teams were useless!

I forget the final, but Jets beat the Phins by a TD. Close game throughout, even though the Jets almost had two turnovers (1 INT, 1 FF) for touchdowns in the opening quarter. I believe that secures the #1 pick for Miami and rumor has it (he told me :)) they'll be taking a QB. The AFC East should be even tougher next year.

Chiefs finish the regular season 16-0 with a 42-9 win over the Denver Broncos.

They become the first team to score over 600 points in a season! (Yes I know it's madden)

Stanzi picked up where he left off going 8 of 13 for 250 Yds 3 TD 1 INT

In two games, he has already surpassed Cassel's touchdown total. Qb controversy brewing?

I will definitely hold on to Stanzi now that I know he's better then his rating.

Thomas Jones 17 Att 160 Yds 3 TD

Miles Austin 3 Rec 157 yds 2 TD

GG Fero

Really hope I don't become the New England Patriots of madden. We must go all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back