Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

So only the teams that didn't have an owner in them are messed up? Can we still sim to the playoffs, assuming that the teams that have been winning and have owners are still ok, we can just play the f'ing playoffs. And then R.I.P. the leauge.

Don't know if anyone is still reading, but c'mon Deuce, my option is better than just killing it off and having no victor.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Better than not having anything at all.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! There is no reason not to do it. I doubt any feeling will be hurt if the computer loses someone there playoff spot. The LEAGUE WILL BE DEAD ANYWAY.

Might as well get some kind of satisfaction out of it with a Super Bowl

[quote name='ubernes']This league isn't worth saving, but I wouldn't mind a reboot of sorts.[/QUOTE]

That reboot needs to be NFL Blitz

PLAYERS WHO WANT THIS LEAGUE SIMMED INTO THE FIRST WEEK OF THE PLAYOFFS

Ballhawk20

LVPatriots

gbpackers94

bvharris

Bseti50

OG Whitewiddow

If we can get enough people to agree, I can't see Deuce turning us down.

Just write on the thread or PM me (so we don't clutter the thread) and I'll add you to the list.

I wish I could Sticky this to the bottom of the thread

Ballhawk20

LVPatriots

gbpackers94

bvharris

Bseti50

OG Whitewiddow

Just write on the thread or PM me (so we don't clutter the thread) and I'll add you to the list.

[quote name='LVPatriots']I wish I could Sticky this to the bottom of the thread

Ballhawk20

LVPatriots

gbpackers94

bvharris

Bseti50

OG Whitewiddow

Just write on the thread or PM me (so we don't clutter the thread) and I'll add you to the list.[/QUOTE]

ok ok ok... i'm getting on Madden right now to advance. I think we're in week 11 or 12 so i'll need a couple guys to bounce the commissioner role back and forth so we dont have to wait forever to keep advancing

[quote name='Deuce20602']ok ok ok... i'm getting on Madden right now to advance. I think we're in week 11 or 12 so i'll need a couple guys to bounce the commissioner role back and forth so we dont have to wait forever to keep advancing[/QUOTE]

I can do it now if you can do it from the website (I'm on the pc).

So... Chargers/Browns, 49ers/Redskins, Chiefs/Patriots, Panthers/Rams are the wildcard matchups..... the Titans, Lions, Raiders, and Falcons have byes.

[quote name='Deuce20602']So... Chargers/Browns, 49ers/Redskins, Chiefs/Patriots, Panthers/Rams are the wildcard matchups..... the Titans, Lions, Raiders, and Falcons have byes.[/QUOTE]

I made it! Truly blessed!

Wow, the computer is not a big Vince Young fan. Bengals go 2-5 to end the season 8-8, bounced by the 8-8 Browns.

Good luck everybody

[quote name='LVPatriots']Wow, the computer is not a big Vince Young fan. Bengals go 2-5 to end the season 8-8, bounced by the 8-8 Browns.

Good luck everybody[/QUOTE]

u could take over the Raiders if u want... they're unowned and it would seem a lil ridiculous to gift someone a win

bread's done
Back