Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='campbellbj1']Is the eagles owner around? I pmed him twice no response should I get a sub or play the comp or what?[/QUOTE]

That guy got kicked from the league, there isn't an Eagles owner anymore.

[quote name='campbellbj1']So can I play the CPU? I can't play tomorrow night and need to get my game in[/QUOTE]

Yes. CPU games are ok

[quote name='sprice8688']so me matt bseti and widow lol is there a 4 team franchise available[/QUOTE]
Sprice y'all ready know ya don't want it in 2k!

Remaining Games:

Falcons-Bucs
Dolphins-Jets
Colts-Titans
Jags-Steelers
Vikings-Lions
Texans-Bengals
Broncos-49ers
Bears-Packers

I'm still planning to advance us tonight, so let's get these played. Let me know if anyone needs to be booted.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Sprice y'all ready know ya don't want it in 2k![/QUOTE]

yea u and bseti beat the shit outt me but its cool ill always whip dat ass in madden

[quote name='Tanabeo']I'm going to need someone to sub for me until I get back home im out of town till the 8th[/QUOTE]

I play him next week so whenever this is figured out let me know.

I pm'd the Bengals this morning. If i don't hear back...feel free to sim it if we haven't played by the time you're ready to advance us BV.

well looks like the steelers won this game good clock management been running the clock out since the 2nd quarter so its been a boring one i guess u could call the game stragey almost be more fun to just let him score so the game isnt me just sitting here waiting. im not one to bitch but games like this make me want to leave the league. nothing that annoys me more than someone who wants to waste the whole game just sitting there watching the clock run down its boring as fuck. i thought people played madden to play not watch a clock.

time of possession jags 5:29 steelers 14:31

[quote name='DVO21']well looks like the steelers won this game good clock management been running the clock out since the 2nd quarter so its been a boring one i guess u could call the game stragey almost be more fun to just let him score so the game isnt me just sitting here waiting. im not one to bitch but games like this make me want to leave the league. nothing that annoys me more than someone who wants to waste the whole game just sitting there watching the clock run down its boring as fuck. i thought people played madden to play not watch a clock.

time of possession jags 5:29 steelers 14:31[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you just stop him from picking up the first down? Seems like it would have been easier.

I was running the ball a lot because you are # 1 in passing. I didn't want you to get the ball. In the third quarter you threw one pass for a TD. My big run for 63 yds by my back up RB for 63 yards. It was a 3rd and 18.

Jets - 28
Dolphins - 21

Jets win a very tight game with the Dolphins. Miami's front seven came out to play in this one, absolutely destroying Jahvid Best in the 1st half, limiting him to just 3 yards on 9 carries. The Miami receivers were equally as skilled, with Justin Cooper coming up with a huge 52 yard catch on 3rd and long to give the Dolphins a 7-0 lead. After a Jets 3 and out, Dontavis Norris wreaked havoc on Peter Newcomer again, intercepting him for the 3rd time this season, and his 2nd pick 6. The 2nd quarter was all Dolphins, and Miami took a 14-7 lead into the half.

Starting with the ball in the 3rd quarter, the Jets struck quick. After Best's best (ha...Best's best) run up to this point of 7 yards on 1st down, Mark Sanchez hit Golden Tate on a play action pass for a 73 yard score. After finally forcing Miami to punt, the Jets struck again, this time in reverse: a nice Golden Tate pass on 1st down was followed by a 73 yard Jahvid Best TD run, giving New York their first lead of the game at 21-14.

An INT by Darrelle Revis late in the 3rd quarter, really put the pressure on the Fins, but the turnover was gifted right back as FB John Conner (Come with me if you want to live...) fumbled as he was picking up a first down. Miami did not let the opportunity go to waste, tying the game up at 21 as the 4th quarter began. The Dolphins defense buckled down again, limiting Best's production, forcing Mark Sanchez to beat them (terrifying!). But shockingly, Sanchez delivered, making back to back 2nd and long throws to Golden Tate to keep the chains moving.

After getting the Miami defense to back off in the slightest, Best took his opportunity, rumbling 41 yards for the go ahead score. The Dolphins fought back, but Newcomer's 3rd INT of the day sealed it. Great game, fero. I was on my heels the entire first half. I didn't think my oline would ever block anything. Really, the only reason I won this game was because Sanchez wasn't a complete tool for once, lol.

Jets
Mark Sanchez - 9-10, 179 yds, 1 TD
Jahvid Best - 16 att, 127 yds, 2 TDs
Golden Tate - 5 rec, 130 yds, 1 TD
Dustin Keller - 3 rec, 42 yds
Dontavis Norris - 8 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD
Darrelle Revis - 8 tackles, 1 INT

Dolphins
Peter Newcomer - 23-31, 280 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs
Antavio Bolton - 14 att, 59 yds, 2 TDs, 2 rec, 13 yds
Jason Fobbs - 6 rec, 62 yds, 1 TD
Charles Clay - 4 rec, 40 yds
Justin Cooper - 4 rec, 79 yds
Jocqua Lofton - 3 rec 49 yds
Davone Bess - 3 rec, 24 yds
Karlos Dansby - 5 tackles, 1 FF

[quote name='Thrax83']I was running the ball a lot because you are # 1 in passing. I didn't want you to get the ball. In the third quarter you threw one pass for a TD. My big run for 63 yds by my back up RB for 63 yards. It was a 3rd and 18.[/QUOTE]

no need to explain wat u did... dvo knows how the league works some people pass some people run it is what is.....

I am going on Vacation tomorrow right after work. I should be back on June 11th. I am going to leave the league so it's easier to find subs\people playing the CPU. Just wanted to give a heads up.

[quote name='sprice8688']vikings out of towb till romm[/QUOTE]

Please make sure you get it played today. Same with Colts-Titans.

This is most likely the last time I'm going to push the deadline back, so keep that in mind going forward.

Hey guys...I didn't realize that I would need a Gold membership on Xbox Live to still use Netflix (whoops), so I went ahead and used one of those 3-month cards anyways. I can rejoin the franchise and finish out the season if you guys want me to or I can just continue to sit out if you don't want me possibly messing things up for someone else (like getting someone kicked out of the playoffs who has actually been playing his games all season). Not trying to come off as cocky lol but I HAVE made playoffs every season so far I think.....it's up to you guys though, I would be perfectly happy sitting out or playing this season out.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Hey guys...I didn't realize that I would need a Gold membership on Xbox Live to still use Netflix (whoops), so I went ahead and used one of those 3-month cards anyways. I can rejoin the franchise and finish out the season if you guys want me to or I can just continue to sit out if you don't want me possibly messing things up for someone else (like getting someone kicked out of the playoffs who has actually been playing his games all season). Not trying to come off as cocky lol but I HAVE made playoffs every season so far I think.....it's up to you guys though, I would be perfectly happy sitting out or playing this season out.[/QUOTE]

Jump on back in, man. Glad to have you back!

Sucks Tanabeo is gone this week, I was looking forward to facing the #1 rushing defense.

So who wants to sub for the Bucaneers sometime this weekend?

---If playing the CPU is gonna be okay for empty teams, should it also be ok for when an opponent can't play at all? I'd rather play a human sub, but I thought I'd bring that question up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LVPatriots']Sucks Tanabeo is gone this week, I was looking forward to facing the #1 rushing defense.

So who wants to sub for the Bucaneers sometime this weekend?

---If playing the CPU is gonna be okay for empty teams, should it also be ok for when an opponent can't play at all? I'd rather play a human sub, but I thought I'd bring that question up.[/QUOTE]

If the team is still owned you should play a sub.

yea widdow was busy n these dam celtics games starting at 830 suck, i had not time after work to play the cpu so i jus said fack it....

[quote name='Deuce20602']Browns are 6-3... working on taking my 3rd team to the playoffs[/QUOTE]

You still have to play me again in our division. I won the first time and it was a close one. I'm 2-0 division wise. But I hope I can hold on.

Big daddy is back in the AFC North so don't get too ahead of yourselves! 4-4 is still a salvageable record but it's gonna be tough with the competition in the AFC...I have the 9th best record in the conference as of now :/

Fucck locker out 11 weeks, only way he plays again is if I make the superbowl...fuckin sim game

Titans neeed a qb tanabeo what's up with vince young...is there an owner for the vikings what's good with ponder?

damn i didn't even check the thread yesterday...i figured our game got simmed we had scheduling issues..that sucks locker is out for 11 weeks.

hey BV was wondering if i could switch my main team from the jags to the eagles im just getting bored with my team and would like to change things since im getting bored with the jags

[quote name='BSETI50']Fucck locker out 11 weeks, only way he plays again is if I make the superbowl...fuckin sim game

Titans neeed a qb tanabeo what's up with vince young...is there an owner for the vikings what's good with ponder?[/QUOTE]

He is all yours for the low price of Chris Johnson

And LV take it easy on my team

[quote name='Thrax83']You still have to play me again in our division. I won the first time and it was a close one. I'm 2-0 division wise. But I hope I can hold on.[/QUOTE]

that game is circled on my virtual calendar...

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Big daddy is back in the AFC North so don't get too ahead of yourselves! [/QUOTE]

we're waiting for the Browns-Ravens matchup to properly welcome u back

GG, thrax. Sorry I was such a shitty opponent. I had to take a phone call the entire 1st half, and then after that fumble late in the 3rd, I just gave up. The way you control the clock, there was no way I was coming back from 14 down anyway.

EDIT - Whoops, lol. I guess putting the controller down and walking away doesn't actually work. I got booted for excessive delay. My bad.

GG, that sucks. yea that was bad but i was able to still count the game. i was hoping you would keep going. Got really lucky on those runs and such and this is the first game were big ben and i were on the same page. good passes reading defenses. im sure i well see you again in the playoffs.

Steelers 20 jets 3

my first TD pass was total luck idk how he came up with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BSETI50']Fucck locker out 11 weeks, only way he plays again is if I make the superbowl...fuckin sim game

Titans neeed a qb tanabeo what's up with vince young...is there an owner for the vikings what's good with ponder?[/QUOTE]

I got Eli Manning if you are interested.

bread's done
Back