Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='BSETI50']Uh oh sprice...sox move out of last place with a win over toronto...2 games behind ur overrated orioles[/QUOTE]

lol the orioles are struggling pitchin sucks right now. markakis is out 2 4 weeks and now jones needs am mri

[quote name='Deuce20602']MA, u gonna be around after we advance tonight?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll be home and ready from 10 p.m. EST til whenever...I'm up really late most nights. I'll keep tabs on the thread to see when we advance and then we can play after.

hey everyone im no longer the jags as my main team got tired of being the jags and im now the eagles owner but no worries i will still play all the jags games if needed.

also to note who ever i play this week i wont be around tuesday or wednesday should be back thursday night but if not its becuz of work

I'll be on xbox live watching some Netflix for the next couple hours if you wanna play tonight Deuce...just get on and send me a message and I'll switch over.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I'll be on xbox live watching some Netflix for the next couple hours if you wanna play tonight Deuce...just get on and send me a message and I'll switch over.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on as soon as OKC finishes off the Spurs

[quote name='Deuce20602']when's the trade deadline?[/QUOTE]

Last week.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Who subed for me? Making my team look good[/QUOTE]

I think bseti did.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Who subed for me? Making my team look good[/QUOTE]

I wanted to see how my team would hold up against a Super Bowl contender. Not well...

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been as active but I have to drop until madden 13 i've been really busy this summer so far will be traveling and I've just lost intrest in keeping up with my team. So hopefully see ya'll for madden 13.

[quote name='staticz']Physics engine mofos! It's official I'm on the hype train.[/QUOTE]

What they showed looks really awkward. I'm hoping that's not the case when I actually play it.

[quote name='GpNinja']Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been as active but I have to drop until madden 13 i've been really busy this summer so far will be traveling and I've just lost intrest in keeping up with my team. So hopefully see ya'll for madden 13.[/QUOTE]

No worries man, I understand. Can you drop from the league when you get a chance?

Thanks for playing this year!

Cab someone boot me so the redskins cab get a sub fame? We had a massive power outage at work and lost a datacenter. Needless to say, I've been working since 8am yesterday morning and there are no signs of it letting up.

[quote name='Doomtime']What they showed looks really awkward. I'm hoping that's not the case when I actually play it.[/QUOTE]

Physics engines always looks awkward. Backbreaker looked weird to me and so has rag doll.

[quote name='DVO21']hey everyone im no longer the jags as my main team got tired of being the jags and im now the eagles owner but no worries i will still play all the jags games if needed.

also to note who ever i play this week i wont be around tuesday or wednesday should be back thursday night but if not its becuz of work[/QUOTE]

Not sure what I should do about this...find a sub? Or wait till Thursday night when it could be too late if he doesnt show?

[quote name='Blade3D']Not sure what I should do about this...find a sub? Or wait till Thursday night when it could be too late if he doesnt show?[/QUOTE]

Let's go with a sub. If he's not sure he'll be back Thursday, we shouldn't risk you not being able to play your game.

I'll boot him when I get home this evening.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Has anyone read about the new connected career mode in Madden 13?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I don't like it, it's replacing online franchise.

[quote name='Blade3D']Yes, I don't like it, it's replacing online franchise.[/QUOTE]
It sounds awesome though, it already has scouting, practices, salary cap and pretty much everything else we could ask for in the online franchise mode. I don't like the option to play as an individual player or coach but overall, I think its spot-on.

[quote name='bvharris']Wait, what? :shock:[/QUOTE]

I am really liking what I have been reading. I really hope EA isn't blowing smoke here.

Basically the offline franchise, online franchise and superstar modes have been combined into one large mode. They are chasing NBA 2K's Myplayer mode, but from what I've read, they're looking to take it even further with RPG elements.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/connected-careers-developer-blog

A functional salary cap in an online franchise. My prayers have been answered.

I haven't touched my 360 in weeks, but if they pull this off, I am definitely in.

Yea Im not sure how I feel about it yet , The connected Careers sounds good , but maybe a little too good to be true , I think Im more excited and may actually buy a Kinect so I can give on field commands especially on Defense, I want to inspire my team like Ray Lewis lol

Staticz and I were supposed to play tonight but he says he can't now anyone interested in subbing I can't play tomorrow night so I really need to get my game in tonight if possible. Any takers?

[quote name='Doomtime']I am really liking what I have been reading. I really hope EA isn't blowing smoke here.

Basically the offline franchise, online franchise and superstar modes have been combined into one large mode. They are chasing NBA 2K's Myplayer mode, but from what I've read, they're looking to take it even further with RPG elements.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/connected-careers-developer-blog

A functional salary cap in an online franchise. My prayers have been answered.

I haven't touched my 360 in weeks, but if they pull this off, I am definitely in.[/QUOTE]

I hope its as promising as it sounds.

Can campbell and I sub for each other today? We are both vying for the top spot in our division, but I thought I remembered subbing for teams in the same division was discouraged or maybe it doesnt matter at this point.

If this is fine we will need DVO and Staticsz booted as well.

Also, in Madden 13 are we only going to be able to play as an individual player or just a coach calling plays? Or will it stay the same where we will be able to switch between players?

[quote name='Blade3D']Can campbell and I sub for each other today? We are both vying for the top spot in our division, but I thought I remembered subbing for teams in the same division was discouraged or maybe it doesnt matter at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's fine with me.

[quote name='Blade3D']Can campbell and I sub for each other today? We are both vying for the top spot in our division, but I thought I remembered subbing for teams in the same division was discouraged or maybe it doesnt matter at this point.

Also, in Madden 13 are we only going to be able to play as an individual player or just a coach calling plays? Or will it stay the same where we will be able to switch between players?[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, it seems like all of these RPG elements are optional. If you want to run the team like normal, that's still there.

[quote name='Blade3D']Also, in Madden 13 are we only going to be able to play as an individual player or just a coach calling plays? Or will it stay the same where we will be able to switch between players?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as Doom said, it's all optional. They're adding the same feature in NHL 13, but calling it "GM Connected" (kinda surprised they're launching a new feature across multiple games in the same year). You can just run the team, control the whole team, or just play as a single player. In NHL 13, they're even giving you the option of having your team be co-op, so you could theoretically have an "online franchise" with groups of your friends competing together as a team against other groups.

That concept is pretty incredible, but is probably way too big to pull off. Not sure if that will be an option in Madden, but it would be a way to deal with the overlap in this league. 2 members per team. You could have one guy play offense and the other play defense. Or do the QB + RB / LB + DB tandem thing. It's pretty surprising that EA is giving us so many options though. Feels very unlike them.

Colts vs. titans going down shortly after the Celtics Game!!
-We had it scheduled earlier for 6 but our schedules changed, and can't miss the Green team seal the deal!!!

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I still haven't heard from the Falcon's owner any advice on what I should do or is anyone able to contact him for me ?[/QUOTE]

I'll see if LV can contact him.

hey everyone im back

trying to get ahold of blade now so we can play our game but im sure he is watching the game aka boston vs miami i will keep u posted BV

also OKC baby going to the finals going to win it all thats my TEAM

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back