Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Im just catching up on the thread but I do have a question of why I can't have a agreed upon trade that was done about 3 weeks ago ( in madden time , about 2 weeks in realtime ) ? That trade hindered me moving Frank Gore in another deal because that trade had got approved.[/QUOTE]

Its not an ideal situation, but we have a new owner in place and I don't think it is fair to hold them to the deal. Moreover the deadline has now passed, so you wouldn't be able to make the deal in-game either.

Assuming neither team has played there game, the trade screen still comes up. I'm not sure what it hurts to at least have them try to put it through.

[quote name='Chetty12']Assuming neither team has played there game, the trade screen still comes up. I'm not sure what it hurts to at least have them try to put it through.[/QUOTE]

I'll leave it up to the new guy. If he still wants to make the deal, they can try and put it through. But I don't want to hold him to a trade that he didn't make.

Hey peditron I'm not home yet but I will be home in a little while I just had to run a friend somewhere. I apologize for not checking here before leaving the house

Cowboys better beat the steelers today since the falcons helped them out they have a real chance now

EDIT: wow russel wilson is going off against the bills 9 for 11 on passing with 164 yards and 1 TD and 72 rushing yards 3 TDs. these rookie qbs this year are amazing haven't seen a draft class like this with qbs in years

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DVO21']
EDIT: wow russel wilson is going off against the bills 9 for 11 on passing with 164 yards and 1 TD and 72 rushing yards 3 TDs. these rookie qbs this year are amazing haven't seen a draft class like this with qbs in years[/QUOTE]

Picked him up today to replace RGIII. Gonna lead me to my title game.

[quote name='bvharris']Picked him up today to replace RGIII. Gonna lead me to my title game.[/QUOTE]

wow seriously no one in ur league had him even as a backup thats insane but a great pick up at the right time for u. how big of a league do u play in 8, 10 , or 12 man

[quote name='DVO21']wow seriously no one in ur league had him even as a backup thats insane but a great pick up at the right time for u. how big of a league do u play in 8, 19 , or 12 man[/QUOTE]

12. I think someone just dropped him recently, no idea why.

[quote name='bvharris']12. I think someone just dropped him recently, no idea why.[/QUOTE]

lol i just notcied i hit the 9 instead of zero.

12 man leagues are tough but alot more fun becuz u have to be smart the whole season and watch for dropped players and make the right trades draft almost perfect and well of course involve alot of luck as well

Lions show the Chiefs how much time they are wasting. What is the point of making (or trying to make) the playoffs when you're going to get smashed anyway. A worse draft position, lol.

49 - 12 Lions

[quote name='staticz']Lions show the Chiefs how much time they are wasting. What is the point of making (or trying to make) the playoffs when you're going to get smashed anyway. A worse draft position, lol.

49 - 12 Lions[/QUOTE]

You're realizing what I've already known for the last six seasons.

[quote name='bvharris']You're realizing what I've already known for the last six seasons.[/QUOTE]

Oh I knew it, just never had to experience it! Really sucks though :(

I am going to be out of town for the next few days. Heading out tomorrow morning. Should be back around Friday. My opponent can feel free to play the CPU.

the pats confuse the hell out of me. last week they kick the shit out of the texans the next week they get the shit kicked out of them.
playoffs are going to be interesting i just hope the cowboys can make it to the playoffs dont expect them to win the superbowl but it would be a great outcome if they some how did it

[quote name='DVO21']the pats confuse the hell out of me. last week they kick the shit out of the texans the next week they get the shit kicked out of them.
[/QUOTE]

It's not a mystery what's happening tonight. They can't hold onto the ball.

[quote name='bvharris']It's not a mystery what's happening tonight. They can't hold onto the ball.[/QUOTE]

lol i realize this but the nfl as a whole is confusing this years teams are all over the place. falcons lose to the panthers then shut out the giants big time. bears were great now they suck. these last 2 weeks before the playoffs are going to be fun and interesting. and the playoffs are going to be even better i cant even begin to guess who will be in the super bowl this year. i really think anyone in the playoffs can do it this year. teams are just so up and down. i think teams like the pats have an advantage with being there so many times but u just never really know at least not this year i think

[quote name='perdition(troy']just checked in on the game and kaepernick has four fumbles and he's still in? thats nuts.[/QUOTE]

Four botched snaps. 49ers recovered all four.

The 49ers have definitely been the better team, but they've also gotten the bounces. That tends to lead to scores like this.

so im not sure who is going to be my starting RB this year to be honest im not sure if im gonig to go with wilson or green-ellis so when we do pre season since i only have thoughs 2 rbs is it ok that i switch them in back and fourth so i can get a better feel for both of them? or do i just need to pick one for now and go with it and once starters come out play with whoever i think should be the back up.

[quote name='DVO21']so im not sure who is going to be my starting RB this year to be honest im not sure if im gonig to go with wilson or green-ellis so when we do pre season since i only have thoughs 2 rbs is it ok that i switch them in back and fourth so i can get a better feel for both of them? or do i just need to pick one for now and go with it and once starters come out play with whoever i think should be the back up.[/QUOTE]

Why not use both? A lot of people run very effective offenses utilizing two backs, including myself.

lol wrong league but good info. its wut i do with jones and green in this league but that was my question for the other one since we are doing the preseason and with sub outs and everything i wanted to check

[quote name='DVO21']lol wrong league but good info. its wut i do with jones and green in this league but that was my question for the other one since we are doing the preseason and with sub outs and everything i wanted to check[/QUOTE]

Ah, well happy to help anyway.

I'm really loving my offense with McFadden and McGahee. I've actually worked McGahee in much more this season than last, both are having fantastic seasons.

brady needs to hit Hernandez in the endzone or else i lose lol i need 6 more points and im in the the big game

i doubt the jets defense is going to save me tommrow so i have rely on this game to win it

Bears were never great DVO, they just beat up on scrubs every year. Biggest sham in the NFL.

Brady and Roddy White almost cost me a trip to the $500 championship round. I definitely got lucky this week.

next year i would like to get a 12 man league prolly throw some money done with guys from cag

ya very tru doom they werent that great they beat the cowboys thoughs i know u prolyl think there scrubs but they had a really tough schedule this year and a tough division. i find it hard as well not to want to root for RGIII then i have to stop myself becuz hes the enemy but hes fun to watch

Hernandez only needs 6 more yards i didnt realize how many had. then i will bench my defense so if they go neg it wont cost me the game lol

[quote name='DVO21']brady needs to hit Hernandez in the endzone or else i lose lol i need 6 more points and im in the the big game
[/QUOTE]

Enjoy the big game. ;)

wow its a whole different game now this is exciting im guessing it a good day to be a pats fan right about now

[quote name='DVO21']wow its a whole different game now this is exciting im guessing it a good day to be a pats fan right about now[/QUOTE]

I'd still rather be in the 49ers' shoes.

[quote name='bvharris']I'd still rather be in the 49ers' shoes.[/QUOTE]

lol i wouldnt want to be on the other side of brady when he goes into clutch mode

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Hey Perdition , my bad yesterday I had a long evening Ravens lost smh , so I didn't get back online smh[/QUOTE]

You really just shook your head twice cru?!?! I Don't Believe it. :rofl:

Remaining Games:

Colts-Jaguars (Colts can play CPU)
Giants-Seahawks
Packers-Falcons (5:45CST tonight)
Browns-Texans (11PM EST Tuesday, this should be the last game) (Tuesday 11AM EST)
Steelers-Cardinals (Tuesday 5PM EST)
Raiders-Vikings

Sup?

[quote name='bvharris']Remaining Games:

Colts-Jaguars
Giants-Seahawks
Packers-Falcons
Browns-Texans (11PM EST Tuesday, this should be the last game) (Tuesday 11AM EST)
Steelers-Cardinals (Tuesday 5PM EST)
Raiders-Vikings

Sup?[/QUOTE]

Put me on Auto please. I am not near my Xbox again till Friday. The Colts may play the CPU.

Just need to know the status of 2 more games then.

Remaining Games:

Giants-Seahawks
Browns-Texans (11AM EST Tuesday )
Steelers-Cardinals (5PM EST Tuesday )
Raiders-Vikings

[quote name='bvharris']Just need to know the status of 2 more games then.

Remaining Games:

Giants-Seahawks
Browns-Texans (11AM EST Tuesday )
Steelers-Cardinals (5PM EST Tuesday )
Raiders-Vikings[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Raiders-Vikings scheduled for this afternoon, waiting to hear back.

bread's done
Back