Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Doo Mane']The seahawks never responded Idk if he will either[/QUOTE]

How did you contact him? He's very good with PMs, generally speaking.

[quote name='Blade3D']Vikings over Raiders 33-21

How am I going to get the #1 pick if I keep winning?[/QUOTE]

I'm asking the same question about the 2nd rounder I got from you. Shape up Blade.

falcons get the win over green bay 24-2

Rodgers went 8 for 20 with 77 yards 0 TDs 6 INTs
Ryan went 8 for 17 with 135 yards 2 TDs 1 INT

Jones had 112 yards on 20 carries ( also he ran into his lineman and fell into the back of his on endzone giving the packers 2 point lead to start the game)
Benson has 50 yards on 11 carries

Wallace with 71 yards on 5 catches 1 TD
Jones with 64 yards on 3 catches 1 TD

Owens had 2 picks 1 TD
Verner had 1 pick his 4th one since joining the falcons 3 weeks ago.

GG Matt good luck the rest of the season

no matter how well i play i never get a game where i just earn a ton of XP points for anyone player kinda sucks i wish matt ryan had crazy games with 5 TDs and 400 yards but with 5 minutes quarters it seems almost impossible atleast for me it is

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DVO21']
no matter how well i play i never get a game where i just earn a ton of XP points for anyone player kinda sucks i wish matt ryan had crazy games with 5 TDs and 400 yards but with 5 minutes quarters it seems almost impossible atleast for me it is[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't honestly happen unless your trying to be a douche with 5 minute quarters...but that's just a bottom feeder sharing his opinion...

ya i agree but most of the time thats matt ryan goal so i never get many points with him last year it was 300 usually but now its been 400 alot dont understand why. lol trust me im a bottom feeder this year as well not having the greatest start of the season. i guess if i want a better qb im going to have to trade matt ryan for one and some other things during the off season

[quote name='Dark Rider']Put me on Auto please. I am not near my Xbox again till Friday. The Colts may play the CPU.[/QUOTE]

Done. Colts may play the CPU.

Closer to bengals texans battle of the unbeatens. Not gonna lie im pretty scared. Foster is droppin 200 a game and when we scrimmaged he threw all over me with rivers. Whens the world supposed to end? Tuesday night?

this friday it all ends so everyone should feel free to drop there good players to FA for me to pick up since none of it really matters any more ;)

[quote name='perdition(troy']Cru put that trade through amigo (me and blade are playing at 5 est tomorrow please get it done by then).[/QUOTE]

You guys need to be on at the sane time in order to make the trade.

[quote name='bvharris']You guys need to be on at the sane time in order to make the trade.[/QUOTE]

Yea we do peditron have to be on on at the same time , Im going to leave madden and my xbox on today while Im at work so feel free to accept it as long as my router doesn't reset itself we should be good

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Yea we do peditron have to be on on at the same time , Im going to leave madden and my xbox on today while Im at work so feel free to accept it as long as my router doesn't reset itself we should be good[/QUOTE]

I did also have to go ahead and play my game due to scheduling brooks and gore didn't play i moved them to bottom of depth chart in hopes it might still let trade go if not we can try after you complete your game if iets us since both our games are completed

[quote name='Doo Mane']Mark Sanchez is the biggest piece of shit ever[/QUOTE]

Whoever had the idea of giving him an extension with no way out till after next year is an even bigger piece of shit. Hes still a rookie, thats all it is. He still does the same shit he did when he was a rookie. Hes gotten no better. Ima pats fan so i dont care, but it kina sucks having zero competition in the division

Texans Over Browns 48-3
Wayne and Rivers connect for their first touchdown of the season.

Arian Foster 27 att 245 yds 4 TDs

Trent Richardson 15 att 65 yds

GG Ice

Cardinals move to 7-1 with a 42-10 victory over the Steelers. Christian Ponder played another decent game, with 3 more touchdowns through the air. The key to this game was really my redzone defense. I had two pick 6's and only allowed a field goal in the red zone.

Key player of the game: Marquise Robbins- 1 tackle, 3 int's, 3 touchdowns and 202 int return yards in his debut for the cardinals. He was definitely looking to prove the doubters wrong :)

[quote name='Chetty12']And it looks like colts-jags is all that's left.[/QUOTE]

We're not going to wait for that game, he's had plenty of chance to play the CPU so we'll just sim it unless he's got it underway when fero goes to advance us.

[quote name='bvharris']We're not going to wait for that game, he's had plenty of chance to play the CPU so we'll just sim it unless he's got it underway when fero goes to advance us.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea about him. I am fine with simming though. I should be back Friday, late Thursday. So next week won't be a problem for me. Sorry about all this.

I should definately play the Rams before Friday. But for the 2-3 season weeks after that I'll be on Vacation so i'll probably have BV play my games like I did for him last season.

Cardinals move to 8-1 on the season with a victory over the Redskins, 38-14. The Cards were able to get a little bit of revenge for the loss that was handed to them last year in the playoffs behind another strong defensive showing and Christian Ponders pass offense. The defensive allowed a lot of big plays, which I'm not accustomed to. But they also had their fair share of big plays in the secondary. Marquise Robbins added his 4th pick 6 in 2 weeks since becoming a Cardinal and Demarcus Van Dyke chipped in with a pair of interceptions. Good game.

Texans Over Bengals 24-21

What a game. Plenty of great plays on both sides and as expected, went right down to the wire.

Houston made it 7-3 after a kickoff return TD by Josh Cribbs. Late in the second quarter they tacked on Foster's only score of the day to go up 14-3. The Bengals drove deep into Texan territory but settled for a field goal to make it 14-6 at the half. A Dalton pass to Bernard Scott early in the third made it 14-12, and they converted to tie the game up at 14. After a Houston field goal, the Bengals answered with another touchdown of their own. Their long drive was capped by a Dalton pass to Gresham to make it 21-17.

With a little less than 3 minutes to go, Rivers drove them 80 yards, including a key 4th and 5 conversion. The drive was capped off with a slant to Andre Johnson for the go ahead score. With less than a minute and no timeouts, Dalton took over but was sacked and time expired.

Arian Foster 13 att 64 yds 1 TD
Andre Johnson 4 rec 48 yds 1 TD

Andy Dalton 11 of 15 222 yds 2 TDs
AJ Green 5 rec 101 yds

[quote name='Chetty12']Cardinals move to 8-1 on the season with a victory over the Redskins, 38-14. The Cards were able to get a little bit of revenge for the loss that was handed to them last year in the playoffs behind another strong defensive showing and Christian Ponders pass offense. The defensive allowed a lot of big plays, which I'm not accustomed to. But they also had their fair share of big plays in the secondary. Marquise Robbins added his 4th pick 6 in 2 weeks since becoming a Cardinal and Demarcus Van Dyke chipped in with a pair of interceptions. Good game.[/QUOTE]

Yea my team sucks Palmer can't make the throws when I need him too and helu hasn't had a break out game yet and is up and down this year idk what's goin on
But overall it was a good game even thought I spotted u 24 points before I scored lol but your defense had a couple big play and also some mistakes I just couldn't capitalize on them

[quote name='Chetty12']Marquise Robbins added his 4th pick 6 in 2 weeks since becoming a Cardinal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... that trade was unfair, huh? :lol:

[quote name='LVPatriots']I should definately play the Rams before Friday. But for the 2-3 season weeks after that I'll be on Vacation so i'll probably have BV play my games like I did for him last season.[/QUOTE]

So that's mean I'm not goin get my rematch !!

falcons fall to the lions 20-35 (not a sim loss at all was a pretty good game my defense came to play)

well Matt Ryan has broken ribs and is out before that though he had a pretty good game. but shaun hill wasnt that bad this game at all. only threw 1 pick with him and it was at the very end going for the endzone. a pick 6 at the end of the 2nd quarter is what spread this game out from being closer. i honestly felt i was in this game the whole time.

Mike Wallace put up 134 yards and 1 TD

GG Sprice alot of injuries though both sides not sure how ur guys turned out but i lost ryan for a short stint

[quote name='DVO21']falcons fall to the lions 20-35 (not a sim loss at all was a pretty good game my defense came to play)

well Matt Ryan has broken ribs and is out before that though he had a pretty good game. but shaun hill wasnt that bad this game at all. only threw 1 pick with him and it was at the very end going for the endzone. a pick 6 at the end of the 2nd quarter is what spread this game out from being closer. i honestly felt i was in this game the whole time.

Mike Wallace put up 134 yards and 1 TD

GG Sprice alot of injuries though both sides not sure how ur guys turned out but i lost ryan for a short stint[/QUOTE]

man i was getting so pissed at ur defense lol some rediculous shit was goin on... they def came to play u got a good team but nothin was worse then that bomb u thru to the no name wr that caught it over my guy.. it was a real good game u have a good team just a couple crucial mistakes... all my guys are ok thankfully

[quote name='sprice8688']man i was getting so pissed at ur defense lol some rediculous shit was goin on... they def came to play u got a good team but nothin was worse then that bomb u thru to the no name wr that caught it over my guy.. it was a real good game u have a good team just a couple crucial mistakes... all my guys are ok thankfully[/QUOTE]

lol his name is Bowles drafted him in the 5 round he did the same shit to MA i think in one of our games this year in the endzone his attributes are terrible but he always makes the play so i keep him around plus he's 6'4"

[quote name='DVO21']lol his name is Bowles drafted him in the 5 round he did the same shit to MA i think in one of our games this year in the endzone his attributes are terrible but he always makes the play so i keep him around plus he's 6'4"[/QUOTE]

its okay i got lucky with that pass to heyward bey so were even lol... if i didnt get that jump on u with 2 min before half this game could have went the other way...

The injuries are piling up in Buffalo...
Kelvin Sheppard (starting MLB) had been out for 6 weeks should return next week
Brandon Collins (Rookie, leading WR) out for another 4 weeks
Mario Williams, broken wrist out for another 5 weeks
Jairus Byrd, broken jaw out for 6 weeks

Is there an injury package I can purchase??? Lmao.

Uber and I rekindle our old AFC East rivalry tonight when Broncos-Jets goes down. Big game for both teams, and our many games in Madden 12 were almost always close. Should be a good one.

[quote name='Man2008']So that's mean I'm not goin get my rematch !![/QUOTE]

Sadly, yes. Unless the league decides to move at a snails pace while I'm gone.

Always next season.

bread's done
Back