Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Sorry for the late notice - work has been crazy lately. I will be gone from tomorrow (12/23) until Thursday, January 3rd. Traveling back home.

Love how percy harvin, aj green, and gresham are all on track for the probowl but dalton isnt. And dalton is top afc qb but not on probowl list....right now id have 10 probowlers, i bet i end up with like 2 or 3

Denver Broncos 55 - Baltimore Ravens 28

The Broncos came off a tough road loss to the Jets and hosted the defending Super Bowl champs in perhaps their toughest test of the season. Thankfully the team showed up in a big way and put together probably their best total effort of the season. The teams were trading haymakers in the first half, looking for all the world like it would be a "last team with the ball wins" sort of game, before the Broncos D finally showed up in the second half.

Osweiler was on target all day, going 10 of 14 for 218 yards and a TD. He was particularly great on 3rd down, coming through with conversions time after time when the running game was sputtering early.

Flacco was 7 of 19 for 99 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT.

McFadden carried 14 times for 100 yards even and 4 TDs. McGahee added 10 carries for 30 yards and 1 TD.

Ray Rice was basically unstoppable in this one, carrying 15 times for 280 yards and 3 TDs.

Demaryius Thomas broke out of his recent slump, catching 3 balls for 130 yards. Vincent Jackson had a 14-yard TD with his only catch.

Torrey Smith lead the Ravens with 3 catches for 39 yards and a score.

The Broncos got another pick from Jason McCourty (who's been huge since coming over from the Titans) as well as a strip sack by Albert Haynesworth which DJ Williams scooped up. They also got a return TD from Tim Trinca-Pasat.

The Ravens got a sack from Kruger, but couldn't manage to turn the Broncos over, or stop them on 3rd down, which was the difference.

---
gg mog! Definitely didn't expect this one to play out this way, I thought it would be either a close contest or a blowout loss.

Broncos cling on to that second wild card spot with the win, but it's still a tough schedule going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BSETI50']right now id have 10 probowlers, i bet i end up with like 2 or 3[/QUOTE]

Right now I have 0. Bet I end up with 0. :D

Demaryius Thomas made it in season 1, but he was basically my whole offense then. He's still in the conversation though. McFadden's also got an outside shot, though I hurt myself some there by having a timeshare at HB.

[quote name='DVO21']Wow BV thats one hell of a win[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no doubt. I just wish my team was more consistent. Last week I put up 10 points. Just never know what you're gonna get week to week with these Broncos.

Bucs move to 9-1 after a 35-0 win over the Seahawks.

Freeman could do no wrong QBR 158.3 287 yards 5TD
Smith 15 ATT 77 yards
Walker 7 REC 110 yards 2 TD
Baldwin and White each getting 87 yards and 1 TD
Biggers and Vaughn each adding a pick.

McKenzie 70 yards
Lynch 50 yards
Miller 40 yards

GG HotInstln

[quote name='Blade3D']Vikings win over the Falcons.[/QUOTE]

lol my ass hurts i got raped in that game. i dont understand it at all one week im a close game with sprice the next week im getting mopped up by someone else. im blaming it on not having matt ryan he makes his return to the team next week

[quote name='DVO21']lol my ass hurts i got raped in that game. i dont understand it at all one week im a close game with sprice the next week im getting mopped up by someone else. im blaming it on not having matt ryan he makes his return to the team next week[/QUOTE]

your falling apart in are division whats going on?

well matt ryan is hurt and i have a few holes in some spots that need to be filled but nothing that cant be fixed in the offseason or atleast i hope. i figure my chance at a playoff run at this point is over. so now its time to see what i can afford to lose in the offseason to make trades for spots that i feel are more important

AFC

1. Houston Texans (10-0)
2. Cincinnati Bengals (9-1)
3. New York Jets (7-3)
4. Kansas City Chiefs (6-3)
5. Baltimore Ravens (8-2)
6. Denver Broncos (6-3-1)

In the Hunt

7. Buffalo Bills (6-4)
8. New England Patriots (5-4-1)
9. Tennessee Titans (4-5)

NFC

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-1)
2. Arizona Cardinals (9-1)
3. Detroit Lions (8-1)
4. Washington Redskins (5-4)
5. Carolina Panthers (7-2)
6. San Francisco 49ers (5-4)

In the Hunt

7. St. Louis Rams (5-5)
8. New Orleans Saints (4-5)
9. Philadelphia Eagles (4-5)
10. New York Giants (4-5)
11. Minnesota Vikings (4-6)
12. Atlanta Falcons (4-6)

Wow look at that afc east. Uber has my vote for comeback poy. Still early tho gotta watch out for ramesu he tends to get hot right about now...

I still have some very tough games to close out the year. Pats and Bills again, both who I lost to earlier in the year. staticz's Cheifs as well, who are only a .5 game back as of now. I won't be celebrating my first playoff appearance in who knows how many years until it happens.

Steelers/Jags is in the books. 16-0 steelers, story of the game was neither team being able to put it in when reaching the red zone. Four trips for the Steelers resulted in 3 field goals and a TD, and one trip for the Jags resulted in MJD being stuff at the 3 yard line on fourth down.

Frank Gore had an off day with 17 rushes only amounting for 34 yards. However, he did have the one TD of the game coming away with 3 catches for 11 yds and the TD. Roethlisraper was 17 of 23 with a TD, 0 picks.

Alex smith went 8 for 18 for 132 yards and had two picks. After throwing for a 58 yard bomb with 45 seconds left, Smith threw a game ending pick to Pat Lee (2nd pick).

GG dark rider.

Eagles 21 - Redskins 17

Never again will I ask LV "hey, how come you never throw?" This has got to be the worst passing attack in the league, especially with DJax out. About the only thing I could get going was the screen game. Cassel threw 4 picks, but thankfully the Eagles D played well enough that it didn't matter. Next time more running. :D

GG man2008!

i thought he ment this sunday the way he said it sounded like this one maybe hes running late or ment sunday night

Saints 35, titans 34

Felix jones ran it in from about 20 yards out with 15 seconds left to give the titans the lead and what seemed to be the W.

BUT

A kickoff to Darren sproles resulted in a miraculous 101 yard return for a TD with almost no time left.

Saints move to 5-5 and a half game behind the 9ers for the last wild card spot after winning 3 in a row.

Great game cool

[quote name='neworlbush25']Saints 35, titans 34

Felix jones ran it in from about 20 yards out with 15 seconds left to give the titans the lead and what seemed to be the W.

BUT

A kickoff to Darren sproles resulted in a miraculous 101 yard return for a TD with almost no time left.

Saints move to 5-5 and a half game behind the 9ers for the last wild card spot after winning 3 in a row.

Great game cool[/QUOTE]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! i think i would have thrown my controller into my TV if that happened to me. :applause:

[quote name='DVO21']WOW!!!!!!!!!!! i think i would have thrown my controller into my TV if that happened to me. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I was crushed after this loss but I'll rebound a lot of games left..

Gg

[quote name='Chetty12']Just noticed were down to 3 games-
Cowboys vs Giants
Lions vs Chargers
Panthers vs Packers[/QUOTE]

chargers gets home from vacation tonight so ill keep u guys updated

[quote name='GpNinja']Dang why didn't you squid kick the ball!?[/QUOTE]

His kicker didn't have nearly enough tentacles? :)

[quote name='Chetty12']Just noticed were down to 3 games-
Cowboys vs Giants
Lions vs Chargers
Panthers vs Packers[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like my game with MasterAwesome will happen til Wednesday.

No designated time yet...it'd have to be like 7 or 8 p.m. EST at the earliest though cause I have to work :( I just PMed him though seeing if he can play tonight or tomorrow afternoon, so maybe we can get it in earlier......??!???!

bread's done
Back