Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

4 Games still need to be played

Packers VS Bears
Chargers VS Eagles, Chargers play CPU.
Lions VS Vikings, Lions play CPU
49ers VS Seahawks

Last edited by a moderator:
Bengals over Dolphins 44-14.

Dolphins Offense: 144 Passing Yards, 2 TD / 100 Rushing Yards
Bengals Offense: 241 Passing Yards, 5 TD / 45 Rushing Yards

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 3 Sacks
Bengals Defense: 3 Interceptions, 3 Sacks, 1 Safety, 2 Forced Fumbles,1 Fumble Recovery

Bengals Special Teams: 1 Punt Return for a TD

only 4 games left. fucking hallelujah.

[quote name='Deuce20602']so is this definitely the last season?[/QUOTE]

It's the last season we'll be running. We'll leave the league active though if some people wanted to keep playing.

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Kansas City Chiefs (10-2)
2. Tennessee Titans (9-3)
3. Cincinnati Bengals (9-3)
4. Buffalo Bills (8-4)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3)
6. Jacksonville Jaguars (9-3)

In the Hunt

7. New England Patriots (7-5)
8. Baltimore Ravens (7-5)
9. Cleveland Browns (6-6)

NFC

1. New York Giants (11-1)
2. Arizona Cardinals (10-2)
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-2)
4. Detroit Lions (9-3)
5. Washington Redskins (10-2)
6. Carolina Panthers (10-2)

In the Hunt

7. San Francisco 49ers (8-4)

Jets over Dolphins 52-34. (dolphins put up 28 in the first quarter, so, not much of a game here.)

Dolphins Offense: 211 Passing Yards, 2 TD / 96 Rushing Yards, 1 TD
Jets Offense: 28 Passing Yards / 289 Rushing Yards,5 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 2 Sacks,1 Forced Fumble, 1 Fumble Recovery, 1 TD
Jets Defense: 1 Interception,7 Sacks
Special Teams:
Jets: 1 Kickoff Return TD, 1 Punt Return TD

So freaking done playing these track meet games.

GG, I guess tiger, but if i never have to see you in a game again, i'll be the happiest person alive.

I forgot to mention this earlier lol...but I'm transferring to a new department at my job (starting tomorrow) and I'm gonna be working 2nd shift (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm EST) so that will probably make me kinda hard to schedule with for people with normal working hours :/ I could rush home after work and play at 12 am EST but that's probably too late for my 9 to 5 peeps out there. Luckily we're nearing the end of our last season but I might need to put myself on auto on a week-to-week basis if my opponent can't work around my new schedule :(

[quote name='Dark Rider']Cards win in overtime 28-22 over the Jags!

So close! I think I may have surprised Chetty. lol. Good game![/QUOTE]

It was a pretty good one. I couldn't believe that missed field goal i had, lol. Thought it just wasn't ment to be after that.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I forgot to mention this earlier lol...but I'm transferring to a new department at my job (starting tomorrow) and I'm gonna be working 2nd shift (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm EST) so that will probably make me kinda hard to schedule with for people with normal working hours :/ I could rush home after work and play at 12 am EST but that's probably too late for my 9 to 5 peeps out there. Luckily we're nearing the end of our last season but I might need to put myself on auto on a week-to-week basis if my opponent can't work around my new schedule :([/QUOTE]

You have fun with thos hours had them the last madden and the start of this one its a pain to find a time.

Just got done working a serious issue at work (been working since 3am this morning). I'm going to get some sleep and hopefully will be able to play Doo Mane tomorrow. Shooting him a PM now.

Games left:
Vikings @ Eagles SIM
Chargers @ Colts I'm assuming a SIM
Giants @ Chiefs I'm assuming a SIM
Raiders @ Broncos This was a cpu game, assuming a SIM
Rams @ Packers I'm assuming a SIM?

Seriously Guys, Let someone know.....if it wasn't for doom's nosy ass, i was going to advance us at 9pm EST and be done with it.

jHcNl.gif

I got called back into work. Sorry guys!

edit: If fero can put me on auto then fine. I'd rather get a sim but undertand either way. I run the network for a 12 site hospital and for the first time during a scheduled Madden game - duty calls.

Fero when u get a chance the colts owner and I already discuss he won't be able to play..could u place him on auto plz thanks

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Fero when u get a chance the colts owner and I already discuss he won't be able to play..could u place him on auto plz thanks[/QUOTE]

done

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Y-Kansas City Chiefs (10-3)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3)
3. Tennessee Titans (9-4)
4. Buffalo Bills (9-4)
5. Cincinnati Bengals (9-4)
6. Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4)

In the Hunt

7. New England Patriots (8-5)
8. Baltimore Ravens (8-5)

NFC

1. New York Giants (12-1)
2. Arizona Cardinals (11-2)
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-2)
4. Y-Detroit Lions (10-3)
5. Washington Redskins (11-2)
6. Carolina Panthers (11-2)

In the Hunt

7. San Francisco 49ers (9-4)

Fero - Sorry about last night man, this week has been insane so far.

I've PMd Cheesy as tonight is probably my best shot at playing. I like seeing that locked up playoff spot :D

I am getting really fucking tired of this. I get running with a QB every once and a while, but when you go five wide EVERY play and run with Pryor half if the time, it gets really fucking old. fuck this.

Edit: and for the record, I would have won the first game in OT (i was in FG range) but we happened to disconnect. This second game I am just practically done with this bullshit.

Edit 2: when your still running five wide ultra aggressive when up by three TDs it reminds me of your classiness. I am kneeling it now, feel free to run up the score. I'm done.

for the record i was up 21 in the 3rd q with more than 3 min to go i have lost plenty of games like that so i dont stop until up by 24 or the opponent waves the white flag.
Disconnects happen in this game and to say you were going to win the first game is false you received the ball first and if you kicked 3 I would have had a turn to try and score in OT and you were on my 43 yard line anything could of happen.

pryor state line
11/24 1 td pass for 207 pb rating 90.1; pryor ran 9 times for 99 2 td.
Pryor ran when every man was covered in your man coverage which was great I didnt get anyone open on the deep ball once or my slants with torry smith. so instead am i suppose to take a coverage sack??
jags state line
tauteoli 4/13 for 116 2 int and pb rating of 25.3 ( all he ran was pop passes to jones-drew and zach miller)

Jones-drew
16 carries for 49 yards 1 td (all from draws and draw counters)

I would be a littlel upset if I lost this game too because the playoffs are on the line. but to falsely accuse me of cheesing is out of line

Alright, I feel I should post a complete story now that I have cooled off and, I am not on my phone. I should apologize. I shouldn't blown up like I did. However, that doesn't make mog any less guilty.

First fact is that in OT in the first game (21-21) I lead a drive down into field goal range. We immediately disconnected after the twenty yard run. EA servers or whatever, I am not going to imply anything. Anyway, so this was our second game.

In our second game mog had already found success in dropping five wide and running. He used it in the first game for about a third of his plays maybe slightly less. In the second game, however, he must have realized how effective it was as it ended up being his main game plan. He ran five wide easily 90% of the game. He could then easily take off if his guys were covered or if he felt like it (Sometimes at the beginning of the play), and he did.

Eventually, at the end of the third quarter (Still running 5-wide, and up by three TDs) I decided to just start kneeling it. Luckily, he got the idea and just started running the ball. We eventually ran the clock out.

I have NEVER complained about how someone else played. Look it up; feel free. It's not like I haven't lost either. I was regularly demolished by Doom and others, and they have always played with class.

[quote name='augmog']
I would be a littlel upset if I lost this game too because the playoffs are on the line. but to falsely accuse me of cheesing is out of line[/QUOTE]

Mog, do you dispute Dark Rider's characterization of the offense you were running? If not, it seems to me a pretty blatant violation of league rules regarding scrambling, and something I have personally warned you about in the past.

[quote name='bvharris']Mog, do you dispute Dark Rider's characterization of the offense you were running? If not, it seems to me a pretty blatant violation of league rules regarding scrambling, and something I have personally warned you about in the past.[/QUOTE]

Yes i am disputing because i did nothing wrong I ran a stacked 4 wr sets, 5 wide, I formation, 3 wide and I did nothing wrong honestly. just because pryor has legs and I never ran until i went through my progressions and yes you have told me that. So the 9 times i with Pryer i should take a sack or try to throw it away will trying to get out of the pocket.

the chunk of pryor rushing yards came on a second down where he broke a tackle in the back field and ran for 22 yards. knowing that when no one became open he could of ran a spy , but what he did was run man coverage and use the middle LB to cover my slants if no one is open on my slants or i feel i cant complete a pass and there is no one in the middle of the field why cant i run?

[quote name='augmog']for the record i was up 21 in the 3rd q with more than 3 min to go i have lost plenty of games like that so i dont stop until up by 24 or the opponent waves the white flag.
Disconnects happen in this game and to say you were going to win the first game is false you received the ball first and if you kicked 3 I would have had a turn to try and score in OT and you were on my 43 yard line anything could of happen.

pryor state line
11/24 1 td pass for 207 pb rating 90.1; pryor ran 9 times for 99 2 td.
Pryor ran when every man was covered in your man coverage which was great I didnt get anyone open on the deep ball once or my slants with torry smith. so instead am i suppose to take a coverage sack??
jags state line
tauteoli 4/13 for 116 2 int and pb rating of 25.3 ( all he ran was pop passes to jones-drew and zach miller)

Jones-drew
16 carries for 49 yards 1 td (all from draws and draw counters)

I would be a littlel upset if I lost this game too because the playoffs are on the line. but to falsely accuse me of cheesing is out of line[/QUOTE]

I am willing to be civil and discuss this with you.

Running up the score wasn't the problem. You showed mercy once I completely surrendered by kneeling.

I can agree, but it was close to being my game. When I can break into Scobe's field goal range in OT, I am going to kick it.

Also, I am not going to defend my offensive play styles. Anyone who's played me knows how I play. I have never received any complaints.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I am willing to be civil and discuss this with you.

Running up the score wasn't the problem. You showed mercy once I completely surrendered by kneeling.

I can agree, but it was close to being my game. When I can break into Scobe's field goal range in OT, I am going to kick it.

Also, I am not going to defend my offensive play styles. Anyone who's played me knows how I play. I have never received any complaints.[/QUOTE]

all you ran was draws and pop passes
jones-drew had 3 catches for 103 (??)
floyd had 1 catch for 13

no one else on your team caught a pass:
NO:
blackmon
smith
robinson
miller

everyone knows i have a lot trouble stopping the pop pass and thats all you run and i learned how to stop yours: your play selection was either a draw or a fake draw pop pass

[quote name='bvharris']Mog, do you dispute Dark Rider's characterization of the offense you were running? If not, it seems to me a pretty blatant violation of league rules regarding scrambling, and something I have personally warned you about in the past.[/QUOTE]

look at the game stats bv you can listen to me or him. just look at time of possesion, total yards gained, first downs pass and run yardage overall the box score and then check out indiv stats

I ran 9 times which was coverage runs

[quote name='augmog']Yes i am disputing because i did nothing wrong I ran a stacked 4 wr sets, 5 wide, I formation, 3 wide and I did nothing wrong honestly. just because pryor has legs and I never ran until i went through my progressions and yes you have told me that. So the 9 times i with Pryer i should take a sack or try to throw it away will trying to get out of the pocket.

the chunk of pryor rushing yards came on a second down where he broke a tackle in the back field and ran for 35 yards. knowing that when no one became open he could of ran a spy , but what he did was run man coverage and use the middle LB to cover my slants if no one is open on my slants or i feel i cant complete a pass and there is no one in the middle of the field why cant i run?[/QUOTE]

Umm? Alright? You did run a couple of times off the ball. I am willing to over look those. I usered a middle linebacker in a spy almost the entire game. I am a reasonable person, and if the commissioners are fine with you running with the QB that much, than so be it. In the end, it's only madden, and I don't really care. I, however, will not play you again. Not in this madden, not in the next. You can play the CPU and have a free win.

[quote name='augmog']all you ran was draws and pop passes
jones-drew had 3 catches for 103 (??)
floyd had 1 catch for 13

no one else on your team caught a pass:
NO:
blackmon
smith
robinson
miller

everyone knows i have a lot trouble stopping the pop pass and thats all you run and i learned how to stop yours: your play selection was either a draw or a fake draw pop pass[/QUOTE]

Yep, because you knew all my routes from the first. I wasn't going to run the same thing again in a second game. It's the same reason I ran the ball most of the second. Those MJD passes were flukes. I was just tossing it up on streaks in hopes he'd catch it towards the end of the game.

I find it really strange the way you are trying to shift the blame to me.

[quote name='augmog']look at the game stats bv you can listen to me or him. just look at time of possesion, total yards gained, first downs pass and run yardage overall the box score and then check out indiv stats

I ran 9 times which was coverage runs[/QUOTE]

I'm listening to everything.

He said that you took off several times right at the snap, are you saying he's not being truthful?

bread's done
Back